• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coffee Talk: 7 Words You Can't Say to Jack Johnson

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CNN reports that security for Trump has been increased even more after Intel uncovered a plot by Iran to assassinate Trump.
I read that they elevated security in response to this first being brought to their attention 3 weeks ago.

So Butler was them in an elevated state of alert?

Good lord.

sbb122

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read that they elevated security in response to this first being brought to their attention 3 weeks ago.

So Butler was them in an elevated state of alert?

Good lord.
Gives new meaning to the term Keystone Kops

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
During that time, the hosts revealed themselves to be Trump supporters and Republicans, boasting over 4 million followers between the four of them. While I don't have an issue with their political stance and largely agree with their criticisms of "The Acolyte" (such as issues with writing, plot, and character development), the podcast primarily discussed the Trump assassination attempt. Initially, I considered turning it off, but I decided to hear the Right's perspectiv

Good:
  • They denounced those who label the Right as Nazis, (Not clarifying that we only refer to Trump and his extreme followers—those who actually perform Nazi salutes and quote Hitler)
Bad:
  • They ignored the fact that Trump chose a running mate who once compared him to Hitler.
Listening in dumbfounded silence, I realized there is no fixing this. There is no middle ground. Our society is deeply divided, and I can no longer be part of it by feeding into this anymore. There's nowhere to escape from it. I just want November to come and go, and I'll deal with whatever happens.
1. I would have probably turned it off then. I'd have little faith the bulk of their criticism isnt just because there are strong women with power in it. That seems to be that sides viewpoint anymore. Take a look at the entertainment board here. A woman shows up in something and if shes not a housewife or similar they immediately cry about wokeness etc.

2.. If the shoe fits. Even if people in that party are not specifically involed with the white christian/Nazi groups like some Republicans are, if others dont condemn them and their colleagues and stop courting their votes - close enough to a Nazi to me. My representative met with a white nationalist "doctor" who claims some minorities have a "violence gene". Later on he said he didnt know about that stuff. Fuck you Nazi

3. In Trump's defense, its probably pretty hard to find a running mate who has not compared him to Hitler

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Columbus sent a contingent of Officers to Milwaukee to assist with security and help guide peaceful protestors.

They shot and killed a mentally ill homeless guy two miles from the arena.

:L

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me guess JD this is the medias fault also?

https://www.motherjones.com/politic...ter-jack-murphy-who-said-feminists-need-r*pe/