• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coffee Talk: 7 Words You Can't Say to Jack Johnson

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Biden comes out and says Covid is a hoax and nothing is stopping him. He might get a whole new voting base. :noidea:

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder how big the bandage will be tonight.....has to be big enough to elicit a huge response - making his followers think he is a virtual superman for even being able to continue. But if its too big, it might remind the people of a turban and that will not go over well at the RNC.
Ultra absorbant maxi pad with a little break through bleeding showing a la Curt Schillings bloody sock

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you imagine a Harris -Whitmer ticket? One thing's for sure, the White House would be the cleanest it's even been.

:bolt:
Not a bad ad idea. Some guys might think "shes a woman in the white house, (side note:I'm going to call it the Pink House if they win, the guys at the lodge will love it!) which makes me uncomfortable, but she still has to do housework which I like....tough decision!"

sbb122

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s my favorite King novel by far. The best thing he ever wrote though was the short story, “Rita Hayworth And Shawshank Redemption”

The short story blows the movie out of the water

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's the best.

LOL at the dog scene he was talking about. That freaked me out!

My grandmother and uncle had a big stack of paperback books they would let me go through. I probably read Stephen King's first few books before I was 10. I took one home, not sure if it was Salem's Lot or The Dead Zone, and my mother read it and was appalled by a sex scene. She called my Uncle Bob (RIP) halfheartedly yelling at him "What the hell Bob, hes 8!". But she let me keep reading them.

TL-DR: I lived.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s my favorite King novel by far. The best thing he ever wrote though was the short story, “Rita Hayworth And Shawshank Redemption”

I probably read that novella 10 times. Love it. Liked the movie too, fine job IMO, but the book kicks ass.

I am not sure what my favorite would be. I think hes a much better writer now but the simpler creepy stories of his first 15 years really appeal to me.

lol I re-read It before the recent movies. It's right up there among his best IMO but they really should re-issue it with a 2 page edit.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1

I always liked another short story of that era. The Long Walk.
From the Richard Bachman collection.

sbb122

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I probably read that novella 10 times. Love it. Liked the movie too, fine job IMO, but the book kicks ass.

I am not sure what my favorite would be. I think hes a much better writer now but the simpler creepy stories of his first 15 years really appeal to me.

lol I re-read It before the recent movies. It's right up there among his best IMO but they really should re-issue it with a 2 page edit.

Thinner written as Bachman is probably 2nd on my list. Movie sucked besides Kari Wuhrer but the book was great

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice cheesy music for Melania Trump - I wonder how much of her speech will be stolen from a Michelle Obama speech. No speech apparently, well no loss there lol.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I always liked another short story of that era. The Long Walk.
From the Richard Bachman collection.
I really liked that one too.
I kind of like The Running Man too. That might make a good movie or series - one following the story more than the movie. Might have to change the ending though.

Rage and Roadwork, not so much :)