• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coffee Talk: 7 Words You Can't Say to Jack Johnson

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just read a New York Times article saying that Biden is telling aides he is considering dropping out.

The only one that they could replace him with that would lose to Trump would be Hillary Clinton again. She’s the most hated person in America, Donald Trump is second

/Jeff Carter and Jack Johnson are tied for third
Cynically, the early debate is starting to look like a trap and Trump stumbled right into it. If this happened in September or October there's zero discussion about Biden stepping aside.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh boy, some high level democrats have asked me about my availability and asked if there was anything in my past that would hinder a campaign. Have I ever posted anything here off-color or that would bother anyone at all? I dont think so.....

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh boy, some high level democrats have asked me about my availability and asked if there was anything in my past that would hinder a campaign. Have I ever posted anything here off-color or that would bother anyone at all? I dont think so.....

Nothing immediately comes to mind, I say go for it :thumb:

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
can I be your Vice.........President?.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wonder why the fantasy poll didn't include people like Sherrod Brown, Hakeen Jeffries, Jamie Raskin or Bernie Sanders? Hell, include Al Gore over Newsom and Michelle Obama.

No one has been more clear that they are not even remotely interested in being President than Michelle Obama. She said in her memoir she didn't even want Barack to run.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wonder why the fantasy poll didn't include people like Sherrod Brown, Hakeen Jeffries, Jamie Raskin or Bernie Sanders? Hell, include Al Gore over Newsom and Michelle Obama.

No one has been more clear that they are not even remotely interested in being President than Michelle Obama. She said in her memoir she didn't even want Barack to run.
Just imagine a Black Woman president and what would happen to all the MAGA's.

q2uBiVo.gif

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was kind of hoping Pete Buttigieg would be the savior, but am worried there are too many who wouldn't vote for a gay person
Well, you know how every American is obligated to become like the president.

Like when Biden was elected we all had to... we had to mess.. words got tough... we fumbled.. look folks... YOU'RE THE LOSER

sbb122

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He really should. It’s fairly obvious he is cognitively impaired.

/his arrogance is going to hand the keys to the White House right back to that orange buffoon

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
his arrogance is going to hand the keys to the White House right back to that orange buffoon

If they do indeed replace Biden, the Dems could play it up as we recognized there was an issue and moved swiftly to address it. Meanwhile, the Republicans have a twice impeached convicted felon running for the highest office in the land and are happy with that situation.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can Biden issue an executive order allowing a president to serve 12 years, thereby running for a 3rd term in case of health issues of a sitting president?

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe we should vote for Trump and end everything quickly. I really wish our republic didn't end (mostly) from one of the stupidest people ever, but at least a clean quick end.

The alternative is to vote for someone else and if they win things will seem OK for a while. Then next election the Republicans will have moved further right and the Democrats will play their "We need a moderate" game they have been playing for decades.

That will just be a long drawn out slow death. Maybe out of the ashes would come a new constitution (or multiple if the country breaks apart). Maybe a modern one with positive rights, not just the negative ones our whoremongering slave owning forefathers put in.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe we should vote for Trump and end everything quickly. I really wish our republic didn't end (mostly) from one of the stupidest people ever, but at least a clean quick end.

The alternative is to vote for someone else and if they win things will seem OK for a while. Then next election the Republicans will have moved further right and the Democrats will play their "We need a moderate" game they have been playing for decades.

That will just be a long drawn out slow death. Maybe out of the ashes would come a new constitution (or multiple if the country breaks apart). Maybe a modern one with positive rights, not just the negative ones our whoremongering slave owning forefathers put in.
Or the Democrats can just admit that opening the border entirely and making the police the enemy while their DA’s pledge to never prosecute anybody ever again isn’t a great idea and start cutting down on the few things Republicans can actually attack them on that most people agree with?

For all the “republicans/conservatives keep going harder right” there is an equal amount of Democrats going further left. Cut that Shit out and the Republicans go back to running on abortion and guns and not much else.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or the Democrats can just admit that opening the border entirely and making the police the enemy while their DA’s pledge to never prosecute anybody ever again isn’t a great idea and start cutting down on the few things Republicans can actually attack them on that most people agree with?

For all the “republicans/conservatives keep going harder right” there is an equal amount of Democrats going further left. Cut that Shit out and the Republicans go back to running on abortion and guns and not much else.
It's amusing you extrapolate a few republican talking points and a few democrats viewpoints to cover the entire Democrat party.

And your second paragraph is ridiculous. What far liberal left candidate has gotten a major national push from the party in the last 30 years? And blaming the democrats on the republicans going further right is absurd. Its akin to your "better not expand the Supreme Court, or the Republicans might do something crazy" argument.