• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coffee Talk: 7 Words You Can't Say to Jack Johnson

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He had this one queue'd for a long time.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Fun" private messages I get on FB from people I haven't talked to in 35 years.

I hate to tell you, everything about trial was illegal. It will be overturned. I feel for you . I can’t believe there are people like you without common sense. I didn’t post this because it isn’t worth it. More people are voting for Trump now that they see how our system is corrupt. Hopefully you like paying more for everything, I hope if you have kids they do all right, but, as I see it our kids are in trouble if Trump doesn’t come back.

sbb122

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Fun" private messages I get on FB from people I haven't talked to in 35 years.

I hate to tell you, everything about trial was illegal. It will be overturned. I feel for you . I can’t believe there are people like you without common sense. I didn’t post this because it isn’t worth it. More people are voting for Trump now that they see how our system is corrupt. Hopefully you like paying more for everything, I hope if you have kids they do all right, but, as I see it our kids are in trouble if Trump doesn’t come back.

I don’t get the narrative that more people are going to vote for Trump now because he was convicted of a crime.

Some crazy lady I used to work with tried to use that on me today and I said why do you believe this, she replied because people are mad. I said no YOU are mad. Don’t speak for everybody.

Crickets after that

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A friend of mine who is a huge Trump supporter is going off the rails on Facebook, but not what you would think it’s about.

She is pissed because in three years she’s had a serviceman come out to work on her refrigerator five times. I guess today was her breaking point

The only reason I’m posting this is because I have this question, she is furious because she paid $13,000 for this refrigerator.

Maybe I’m out of the loop because the refrigerator in my kitchen is a Kenmore that is 15 years old and I think I paid $1000 for it and there is absolutely nothing wrong with it.

My question is, am I the only one who thinks 13k is a hell of a lot of money for a refrigerator?

/it’s a Viking. Is it worth it or is it basically a status symbol?
13k? Seems like a great deal!

Seriously, wtf?

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t get the narrative that more people are going to vote for Trump now because he was convicted of a crime.

Some crazy lady I used to work with tried to use that on me today and I said why do you believe this, she replied because people are mad. I said no YOU are mad. Don’t speak for everybody.

Crickets after that
And if someone who gets convicted on 34 felony counts is now more likely to get your vote......well I think that says something about you than the candidate or system

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's not about security, it's about how they are selling water for 10 bucks a bottle inside the zone. Maybe they should sell AR-15s inside the perimeter, and forbid people from bringing their own.

Loco2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait, what? Does this mean my evening with the Octomom a few years ago could come back to bite me?

If you could provide all of the details in a public forum, I'd be happy to provide legal advice on this matter.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To think that people actually watch this network expecting news...

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Jennifer Lopez Applause GIF by NBC World Of Dance

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just thought I'd add that if the GOP decides to go forward with a convicted felon as their nominee for president, they had better never refer to themselves as the "Party of Law and Order" ever again.