• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coffee Talk: 7 Words You Can't Say to Jack Johnson

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First of all, I paid her using one of my deceased grandma's social security checks. There was no body so we just never reported her death. So nothing hinky about Nadya's payment.

2nd, do your research! Maybe it's just me but if someone has "octo" in her name I expect her to have 8 of something....besides kids. Very disappointing.

That prompted the following...

buffhockey

When the musics over
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Complete list:

The names of 16 countries deny felons up front.

The following countries deny felons up front: Argentina, Australia, Canada, China, Cuba, India, Iran, Israel, Japan, Kenya, Macau, New Zealand, South Africa, Taiwan, United Kingdom and United States. (So if he leaves, he can't come back?)

The names of 22 countries deny felons if discovered.
The following countries deny felons up front: Brazil, Cambodia, Chile, Dominican Republic, Egypt, Ethiopia, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Ireland, Malaysia, Mexico, Morocco, Nepal, Peru, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Tanzania, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine and United Arab Emirates.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zinger Wolf is my favorite Wolf...

it is actually insane to see how the GOP all of a sudden doesn't believe in the law.

I do not understand that country

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Complete list:

The following countries deny felons up front: Argentina, Australia, Canada, China, Cuba, India, Iran, Israel, Japan, Kenya, Macau, New Zealand, South Africa, Taiwan, United Kingdom and United States. (So if he leaves, he can't come back?)

The following countries deny felons up front: Brazil, Cambodia, Chile, Dominican Republic, Egypt, Ethiopia, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Ireland, Malaysia, Mexico, Morocco, Nepal, Peru, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Tanzania, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine and United Arab Emirates.

I don't know about the other countries but I'm pretty sure that while felons are technically not allowed to travel to the USA or Canada, travel between the two is permitted for those with minor offences. Back in the day I knew plenty of people who travelled to Alberta for work from the States (and vice versa) who had DUIs. Gotta love the oil business!!

Not sure if Trump's convictions qualify as minor in the eyes of Canadian Border Services. Or if the fact that there are 34 of those convictions would raise alarm bells for Canadian officials.

As for the British Isles... I haven't been in 10 years but when I last went I literally didn't show my passport to to anyone on arrival. LOL.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
t

Complete list:

that Russian one has to sting

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
North Korea is still an option.

ahhhh-no.png

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zinger Wolf is my favorite Wolf...

"What that conviction means is Al Capone made a mistake on his taxes and that's life in prison? Not in the the country I want to live in"

Love the attempt to downplay it as a paperwork mistake. The paperwork mistake was necessary because he needed to pay off a pr0n star he cheated on his wife with in order to sway an election BECAUSE the pr0n star got mad that he tried to stiff her (so to speak) on the money.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trump convicted yesterday, serial murderer Robert Pickton dies today from being attacked in prison about a week ago. It's shaping up to be a fantastic weekend everyone!!

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trump convicted yesterday, serial murderer Robert Pickton dies today from being attacked in prison about a week ago. It's shaping up to be a fantastic weekend everyone!!
My own ChatGPT.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can anyone see an outcome other than conviction appeals making it all the way to his cronies in the Supreme Court?