• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coffee Talk: 7 Words You Can't Say to Jack Johnson

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually feel sorry for how stupid these people are

I don't think stupid is the correct word, Matty. They just lack critical thinking skills and blindly accept whatever they are being fed from Fox News and other right-wing outlets. Naive might be a better word.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think stupid is the correct word, Matty. They just lack critical thinking skills and blindly accept whatever they are being fed from Fox News and other right-wing outlets. Naive might be a better word.
thats fair. I honestly believe that these people all think their lives will get better under trump and they will magically be on top of the food chain. they only think that will happen is they will continue giving him their money, get nothing in return except to be able to be as openly racist as ever (more than they are now)

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I say put all religions in one big cage match and let them fight to the death. No weapons.

Is Greenland available? Maybe Antarctica.

Mormons win this hands down right? Always the ones you least expect.

I know who I am sending as my champion

7PGVp0.gif

Last edited:

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mormons win this hands down right? Always the ones you least expect.
Oh yeah, at least on this continent. Maybe if the majority of catholics kept having kids like they used to it would have been close.....but no "three is enough"....wtf?

Good news is after the Mormons win they will posthumously baptize everyone into the Mormon church. Hot water and lemon for all!

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trump Trial is in the hands of the jury now. Deliberations have begun.

Trump is required to stay at the courthouse until the verdict, which mean he has no access to his phone, TV or Internet until they come back however long that takes.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Trump is required to stay at the courthouse until the verdict, which mean he has no access to his phone, TV or Internet until they come back however long that takes.

I think it's time for 5 months of deliberation, then.

buffhockey

When the musics over
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hopefully they are humane about this and allow him access to McDonalds.

I was on a jury once (as foreman) and sequestered overnight. Double murder and attempted murder. It wasn't fun.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True story.
After of my great uncles died, my aunt swore he would "visit" now and then. She might see something out of the corner of her eye, or smell the pipe he used to smoke, but mainly she just felt his presence.
In the 90s the Mormons got the records and baptized all the dead in my aunt's small town. After that she said my uncle never "visited" her again. Makes you think.

(100% not a true story.... but sounds kind of like something my older relatives might have said)

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's talking nun-sense.

Well, I mean if Mother Theresa had fucked a pron star and illegally conspired to cover it up in order to win an election... yeah

Edit: I keep getting beaten up by the word filter.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I mean if Mother Theresa had fucked a pron star and illegally conspired to cover it up in order to win an election... yeah

The thing is the pron star showed up to testify and was grilled for several hours on the stand. The fat bag of air after stating multiple times that he was willing to take the stand in his own defense did what he usually does and chickened out.

Yet the cult followers think he's the bravest man on the planet.