• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cobra Kai

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the one thing this show does very well is make us feel bad for the villains, it makes us want them to become good guys... even Kreese, they made us feel for him right before the big twist at the end...

i wonder if we will feel for the kid that got bullied again, or if his entire roll was just to push Robbie back to his father... and i wonder if we will ever feel for Silver

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the one thing this show does very well is make us feel bad for the villains, it makes us want them to become good guys... even Kreese, they made us feel for him right before the big twist at the end...

i wonder if we will feel for the kid that got bullied again, or if his entire roll was just to push Robbie back to his father... and i wonder if we will ever feel for Silver
I like that because it shows that there are reasons for why they are the way they are and not one dimensional.
The new kid seems to be on Miguel’s early path where he got arrogant after he beat up Kyler and his friends. The only difference is is that with Robby gone, the new kid doesn’t have that person to show him the error of his ways. His current support system is the Cobra Kai kids and they aren’t exactly the best influences. I feel like at some point him and Daniel’s son will become good friends.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like that because it shows that there are reasons for why they are the way they are and not one dimensional.
The new kid seems to be on Miguel’s early path where he got arrogant after he beat up Kyler and his friends. The only difference is is that with Robby gone, the new kid doesn’t have that person to show him the error of his ways. His current support system is the Cobra Kai kids and they aren’t exactly the best influences. I feel like at some point him and Daniel’s son will become good friends.

Yeah. And Daniel’s kid even Tried to apologize, twice

He’s no innocent. But he was always holding back and he tried to fix it

But he was also jealous af because the girl he liked was into Kenny

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. And Daniel’s kid even Tried to apologize, twice

He’s no innocent. But he was always holding back and he tried to fix it

But he was also jealous af because the girl he liked was into Kenny
Yeah, Daniel’s son was bullying Kenny more because he didn’t want to lose face with his friends. But you could tell he didn’t really feel like doing some of the stuff they did.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, Daniel’s son was bullying Kenny more because he didn’t want to lose face with his friends. But you could tell he didn’t really feel like doing some of the stuff they did.

Yup. He probably would’ve entire left the kid alone without his friends

Whcih seems to be a strong message about the show.

Your support and peer group and how much they matter

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

again, what was interesting about the new kid, is that we felt bad for him for being bullied, and they made a good kid go bad... Kind of like Hawk...

but i do wonder if he has enough back story for us to feel for him again... Not sure if he is an important enough character to be anything more than just the character who pushes Robbie back to the good side...

i cant see him being the MAIN bad kid... because he has no link to the other kids unless they are finished with the Robbie, Sam, Tori, Miguel, Hawk etc.. stories

maybe the new kid recruits others, and makes the son larusso the bullied, and he becomes the hero kid for the next season... but i just cant see that happening...

juliansteed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
again, what was interesting about the new kid, is that we felt bad for him for being bullied, and they made a good kid go bad... Kind of like Hawk...

but i do wonder if he has enough back story for us to feel for him again... Not sure if he is an important enough character to be anything more than just the character who pushes Robbie back to the good side...

i cant see him being the MAIN bad kid... because he has no link to the other kids unless they are finished with the Robbie, Sam, Tori, Miguel, Hawk etc.. stories

maybe the new kid recruits others, and makes the son larusso the bullied, and he becomes the hero kid for the next season... but i just cant see that happening...
I think Kenny's brother will become a new player next season. Season 4 ended at the end of the school year. Robbie asked if he was still getting out in the summer and Kenny said he got an extra month. So we're probably looking at mid-summer to early fall. I think when he gets out, he'll want to go after his brother's bullies. He might not bother with Lapusso and the other young kids but he'll likely want a piece of Hawk and the rest of the (former?) Miyagi-Do guys. He'd be on probation but so were Torie and Robbie. The law is only relevant when the plot needs it to be.

juliansteed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm also hoping Chozen brings at least one student over. Maybe Silver manages to manipulate Chozen's top student into turning on Chozen and joining Cobra Kai.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was able to binge the new season last night. This was a very good season. Might be the best season yet for actual story telling and acting. Of course season one was best just for the nostalgia and originality.

But i felt like this was the first season it felt more like a show separate from the movies.

lilchi721

Hoopla Cash
$ 20,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Felt like a series finale than a season finale I don't know why.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Felt like a series finale than a season finale I don't know why.

I agree.

Almost everything is wrapped up

And even Kenny’s story can be resolved just by his military family having to move again

DarthVedder

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was not as good.

Terry Silver is a caricature villain. In past seasons every "villain" has been very nuanced, and they even teased some redemption for Kreese. Not with Terry.

Johnny devolved into a complete idiot incapable of even functioning in a society. That montage with him being an uber driver was cringe af.

Also, Daniel as a real asshole to Kreese when they visited him in jail.