• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cobra Kai

juliansteed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t think Chozen turns on Daniel at all. He’ll be a good place filler while Johnny isn’t around. Whenever Johnny gets back, he can somehow go back to Japan and they’ll go from there.

I think Johnny vs. Chozen will be a boss battle next season. Not sure what will cause the tension since they're both currently allies with Daniel. But Johhny and Daniel never stay allies for too long, and even if they do this time I'm sure they can come up with a reason for Daniel's 2 rivals from the first 2 movies to fight at some point.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what i find interesting is that it seems like they closed all the kids arcs... i mean they still have some plot, but really not much is left...

Tori vs sam is basically over, because the mother brought tori to the good side, at least it seems... I guess Tori still has her family issues that they can make into a story...

Miguel vs Robby seems over to me too.. since Robby realized the bad side through his mentorship on the kid...

and hawk is basically now the most evolved of all the kids, because he has found himself now...

I see Tori and Robby transitioning to the Johnny Daniel side... Sam will be hesitant to this and fight back a little, but will accept it early on and become friends with Torii...

I do foresee Hillary swank to save the day sooner or later...

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what i find interesting is that it seems like they closed all the kids arcs... i mean they still have some plot, but really not much is left...

Tori vs sam is basically over, because the mother brought tori to the good side, at least it seems... I guess Tori still has her family issues that they can make into a story...

Miguel vs Robby seems over to me too.. since Robby realized the bad side through his mentorship on the kid...

and hawk is basically now the most evolved of all the kids, because he has found himself now...

I see Tori and Robby transitioning to the Johnny Daniel side... Sam will be hesitant to this and fight back a little, but will accept it early on and become friends with Torii...

That last part seems awful

At least the femnazi bitch is on the bad side. So that’s the most realistic prt of the show. My guess is she gets a big push in s5

Does kyler become the star male student?

Don’t forget that cobra Kai is expanding to multiple locations so they can really get creative here if they want

Also….Mike Barnes?

I’m curious how the dynamics work wkth Johnny and Miguel away for a certain period of time and chozen and Robby replacing them

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The hawk arc was surprisingly delightful.

Dmitri a really Underrated supporting character who sees and knows what he is and embraces it.

And you see the result. Without him hawk isn’t even at the tourney.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It was weird to se Daniel take so long to learn his lesson for the Season when….he learned it last season through chozen and the other half of miyagido karate

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree about Hawk. He’s probably the character that’s evolved the most out of all of them. I do like probably him and Miguel the most.
I do wonder if the Robby and Miguel arc is over. Is Robby going down to Mexico with Johnny to help Miguel or is he just going to see this as another slight and stay around town?
If they use Hillary Swank’s character, she could be some type of mentor to Tori.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The hawk arc was surprisingly delightful.

Dmitri a really Underrated supporting character who sees and knows what he is and embraces it.

And you see the result. Without him hawk isn’t even at the tourney.
Agree about Dmitri. He’s basically the same guy from the start and has always wanted to be Hawk/Eli’s best friend, even when Hawk was acting like a douche to him.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree about Hawk. He’s probably the character that’s evolved the most out of all of them. I do like probably him and Miguel the most.
I do wonder if the Robby and Miguel arc is over. Is Robby going down to Mexico with Johnny to help Miguel or is he just going to see this as another slight and stay around town?
If they use Hillary Swank’s character, she could be some type of mentor to Tori.

I like that idea for Hillary.

Great point about Robby.

Robby found himself as an outsider with all 3 dojos for various reasons.

I think his story is the most interesting at this point because he can go in so many directions

Hawk becoming champ in an epic Match was just fantastic. Frankly it worked.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree about Dmitri. He’s basically the same guy from the start and has always wanted to be Hawk/Eli’s best friend, even when Hawk was acting like a douche to him.

He’s the most “normal” kid on the show becuase he’s the only one who doesn’t become a complete psychopath

But his loyalty by Eli is endearing. Even when hawk beat the shit out of him, he still said that his best friend did it

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That last part seems awful

At least the femnazi bitch is on the bad side. So that’s the most realistic prt of the show. My guess is she gets a big push in s5

Does kyler become the star male student?

Don’t forget that cobra Kai is expanding to multiple locations so they can really get creative here if they want

Also….Mike Barnes?

I’m curious how the dynamics work wkth Johnny and Miguel away for a certain period of time and chozen and Robby replacing them
I think that the new kid that Robby was mentoring becomes the new star pupil. Kyler has already proven he’s not in either Miguel or Eli’s league.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that the new kid that Robby was mentoring becomes the new star pupil. Kyler has already proven he’s not in either Miguel or Eli’s league.

The kid is in 8th grade

That was just ridiculous

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’d say it’ll have to be either Sam or Miguel. Anyone else wouldn’t have the same drama or tension.

This didn’t age well. ;)

Jk

I think we all thought this

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This didn’t age well. ;)

Jk

I think we all thought this
With the female tournament, the Sam thing was definitely out the window and I think we saw what was coming there at the end. The ending with Cobra Kai standing tall is kind of like Empire Strikes Back where the Empire is on top.
Figured Miguel wasn’t winning but didn’t think he’d forfeit his spot.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the female tournament, the Sam thing was definitely out the window and I think we saw what was coming there at the end. The ending with Cobra Kai standing tall is kind of like Empire Strikes Back where the Empire is on top.

It seemed like he really couldn’t go either. Dude could barely stand up when Johnny brought him the ointment

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It would’ve been interesting to do the inverse of what they did

Sam wins and then Robbie gets revenge for the prior year against Miguel.

But still curious what happens since Tory knows what silver did

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It seemed like he really couldn’t go either. Dude could barely stand up when Johnny brought him the ointment
I feel like he was faking some of it and could’ve gone out there if he had to.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would’ve been interesting to do the inverse of what they did

Sam wins and then Robbie gets revenge for the prior year against Miguel.

But still curious what happens since Tory knows what silver did
I don’t think she leaves right away as that’d be too suspicious. But eventually I think she’ll get a guilty conscious and let the cat out of the bag.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t think she leaves right away as that’d be too suspicious. But eventually I think she’ll get a guilty conscious and let the cat out of the bag.

I mean, i kind of feel bad for Tori about this one... as i do think she was serious when she said she didnt mean to hit sam... so in her eyes, the bad call was really just a warning... as it probably would have been anyway... so i dont think there was really any need to pay the ref off...

But the paying off the ref is just going to fuck her up even worse... because now she may question whether she actually won or not... so i am sure Sam and her will have one more fight... but there is no way Tori's arc as the villain is lasting... she has way too much to lose...

but then again, they were ok making the little bullied kid into a villain...

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean, i kind of feel bad for Tori about this one... as i do think she was serious when she said she didnt mean to hit sam... so in her eyes, the bad call was really just a warning... as it probably would have been anyway... so i dont think there was really any need to pay the ref off...

But the paying off the ref is just going to fuck her up even worse... because now she may question whether she actually won or not... so i am sure Sam and her will have one more fight... but there is no way Tori's arc as the villain is lasting... she has way too much to lose...

but then again, they were ok making the little bullied kid into a villain...

She also got saved a point when they said she was off the mat when she was clearly on the mat

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She also got saved a point when they said she was off the mat when she was clearly on the mat

right...forgot about that one... that was much worse than the no call penalty...