• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cobra Kai

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m 2 episodes in.

I don’t think we really needed any new kids added to the story.

There’s enough kids who haven’t really been explored yet.

And Miguel and Sam still have zero chemistry

Picklerick 2.0

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really tried, but this is a hard pass for me. There are worse things to watch on bad movie night and this is unacceptable to watch with a straight face.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really tried, but this is a hard pass for me. There are worse things to watch on bad movie night and this is unacceptable to watch with a straight face.
Try not watching it with a straight face.

This is pure nostalgia guilty pleasure viewing. Very little more than that.

And it is brilliant at what it does.

The fact that it knows what it is is a big part of the charm. Silver telling Kreese that what they did to a bunch of HS kids was totally demented and could only be explained away by the fact that he was totally coked up out of his gourd was hilarious.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So many good Easter eggs

Picklerick 2.0

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The fact that it knows what it is is a big part of the charm. Silver telling Kreese that what they did to a bunch of HS kids was totally demented and could only be explained away by the fact that he was totally coked up out of his gourd was hilarious.
I get it, I really do. What we choose to indulge ourselves with is very individual. I can see how it would be guilty fun for some, just not me.

lilchi721

Hoopla Cash
$ 20,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Figured Kreese's weakness was Johnny and Terry Silver's was Kreese. Nice seeing Chozen coming back to for five

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will say that they are doing a good job of making you dislike everyone

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are more face/heel turns in this show than in the WWE.

Yeah. I’m just at the part when Johnny and Daniel Agree to spar

Like….Sam and tori both suck

They’re trying really hard to make you like Miguel.

And Robby is just so blinded by his hate for his dad and Sam and Miguel that he can’t see straight

Plus hawk is bullying that weird 8th grader for no reason

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. I’m just at the part when Johnny and Daniel Agree to spar

Like….Sam and tori both suck

They’re trying really hard to make you like Miguel.

And Robby is just so blinded by his hate for his dad and Sam and Miguel that he can’t see straight

Plus hawk is bullying that weird 8th grader for no reason
I am not sure they are trying super hard to get you to like Miguel. He was MIA for half this season.

But Robby, I think, is kinda the overall heel of the show. He puts a kid in the hospital with a broken back, then, just a few months later, he gets in another physical altercation with the kid.

Seriously. At some point, you just realize that getting in a physical altercation with a specific person just isn’t the way to go. Unless you are the special kind of stupid that needs to set a phone reminder so you remember to inhale/exhale.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not sure they are trying super hard to get you to like Miguel. He was MIA for half this season.

But Robby, I think, is kinda the overall heel of the show. He puts a kid in the hospital with a broken back, then, just a few months later, he gets in another physical altercation with the kid.

Seriously. At some point, you just realize that getting in a physical altercation with a specific person just isn’t the way to go. Unless you are the special kind of stupid that needs to set a phone reminder so you remember to inhale/exhale.

And I thought he should’ve been the face. He was a better face than Miguel imo.

And like Robby tells Johnny he was there to stop that first fight and Miguel started/escalated it…and yet he was the only one punished

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sorry, I’m still only like 4-5 episodes in

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“Remember what moon said”

“Yes, I’ll be awake”

“No, that’s woke.”

Lmao

Dead.

Best set up in the entire show so far lol

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This skills completion is chaos.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obvious how it was gonna end after the refs bad call

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Surprised they are handing the bad-guy reins over to Silver. Griffith hasn’t acted in 15 years, and it really showed (both in his acting skills and his physical appearance). And Kreese’s face turn came completely out of left field. Not impressed with the execution of that at all.

who will Silver bring in? I am guessing that the writers don’t know 100% themselves atm (Kaman would be the obvious guess, but he is working regularly 1so he might actually be out of the budget for this show). They typically tell you in the finale who to expect in the following season in this show. Bringing Chozen in for (what appears to be) a full season arc looks interesting, though. Any chance he will turn on Johnny and go back to his bad-guy roots by teaming up with Silver? I doubt that very much.

Yeah. To get him back after this long AND to agree to a second season as the core villain is incredible in a vacuum.

But having Krees never actually lose is somewhat anti-climatic

But that being said, silver wasn’t wrong, but turning on the dude who saved your life is some savage stuff

Curious what happens now that Tory knows the truth too.

What seemed like a meh finally closed with more turns than wrestlemania

juliansteed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really enjoyed this season. With the guys going first in the finals and Cobra Kai only needing to win one of the two, it was pretty easy to tell how both finals would play out. Hawk was 100% going to win or there would be nothing at stake (at least not for the overall dojos) for the girls final. Tory was 95% going to win since a loss meant there would be no more Cobra Kai, which is the name of the show. But I did consider the possibility of some sort of loophole where Silver wasn't involved with the bet possibly being an angle. So yeah, pretty predictable but the way it happened was well done.

I thought/hoped, Sting-Ray would die but oh well. Thought Johnny could get framed for it since he broke and entered the same night.

I'm sure I wasn't the only one that fell for it when they teased Silver poisoning Kreese when Silver doesn't drink after the toast to Cobra Kai.

Last edited: