• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cobra Kai

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or Amanda. Kreese filed a restraining order against her for slapping him.

And really dozens of those kids should be spending months in juvenile detention and getting therapy, while Kreese, and possibly Daniel, could be charged with racketeering. LOL.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. That's right. She's the least violent character with the exception of the cheerleaders, and yet she's apparently the only one facing a restraining order.

Robbie definitely should have an order restraining him from being within 100 yards of Miguel, but there was no mention of one, and Robby had no problem walking right up to a still recovering Miguel and trying to punch him.

I don’t blame him, Robby had already deescalated the situation by separating Sam and tori, and then went to Juvy because Miguel wouldn’t stop.

and Miguel was mr steal your girl lol

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And really dozens of those kids should be spending months in juvenile detention and getting therapy, while Kreese, and possibly Daniel, could be charged with racketeering. LOL.

well 90% of cobra Kai should be after breaking and entering, and assault at least

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s kinda weird, but you almost knew that Johnny needed some kind of closure with Alli before he could ever truly make peace with Daniel

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well 90% of cobra Kai should be after breaking and entering, and assault at least

Yea, that scene felt weird to me.... Loved this season, more than season 2... But that scene was like the school scene of season 2, where it just would NEVER happen... and that's in a show that has a lot of things that would never happen... Just so far fetched, just to create plot... or to show how evil the cobra kai become because of Kreese...

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, that scene felt weird to me.... Loved this season, more than season 2... But that scene was like the school scene of season 2, where it just would NEVER happen... and that's in a show that has a lot of things that would never happen... Just so far fetched, just to create plot... or to show how evil the cobra kai become because of Kreese...

it’s the latter imo.

the fight in school could’ve happened because it was such pent up rage over the past year, but once Miguel left cobra kai there was no revenge left.

and yes, the hippy dippy idiot teacher was right, the teachers can’t be touching the kids.

society really is that stupid.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it’s the latter imo.

the fight in school could’ve happened because it was such pent up rage over the past year, but once Miguel left cobra kai there was no revenge left.

and yes, the hippy dippy idiot teacher was right, the teachers can’t be touching the kids.

society really is that stupid.

Fine, I disagree, but I can see your point about the school fight.. but still think the House fight would never happen ever... I mean even juvenile delinquents would not break up a party and start an all out brawl... and we are to believe that these kids are good kids strayed to the dark side by Kreese...

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Robby has to be the worst character played by the worst actor ever. His pretty boy pout got tired 2 minutes into the introduction of his character.

Other than that though the show kicks ass.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fine, I disagree, but I can see your point about the school fight.. but still think the House fight would never happen ever... I mean even juvenile delinquents would not break up a party and start an all out brawl... and we are to believe that these kids are good kids strayed to the dark side by Kreese...

i agree with you on the house party.
I doubt that many kids are that stupid.

but they are young impressionable kids and see how kreese plays everyone else. Are we supposed to believe he couldn’t do that to kids?

I get someone like tori with nothing to lose.

but most of them are preppy rich kids with everything to lose

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Enjoyed the Cobra Kai series having grown up with the original Karate Kid series. Was a teenager just out of high school when the original Karate Kid came out in 1984. The original movie was great. The only knock would be Ralph Macchio being so unathletic it took away from the fight scenes.

I enjoyed the Cobra Kai series. The nostaglia. Some of it was cheesy. The fight scenes and brawl were ridiculous. Mostly nerds practicing Karate a short time and they are fighting like Bruce Lee.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Enjoyed the Cobra Kai series having grown up with the original Karate Kid series. Was a teenager just out of high school when the original Karate Kid came out in 1984. The original movie was great. The only knock would be Ralph Macchio being so unathletic it took away from the fight scenes.

I enjoyed the Cobra Kai series. The nostaglia. Some of it was cheesy. The fight scenes and brawl were ridiculous. Mostly nerds practicing Karate a short time and they are fighting like Bruce Lee.
I laugh every time I see someone doing a roundhouse kick with the kick only being about knee or waist high. It kinda reminds me of the kicks I used to do when I did Tai Kwon Do when I was in 6th grade.

Also, all these kids are supposed to be kick ass karate studs? Yet they are all still white belts.

And Kreese is getting all these kids to pay dues (or at least their parents)? What parent would EVER keep their kid in the same dojo after everything that has happened in the span of this show?

All this, and I am TOTALLY OK with it because this show is ridiculous. Who cares. It is a guilty pleasure show.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I laugh every time I see someone doing a roundhouse kick with the kick only being about knee or waist high. It kinda reminds me of the kicks I used to do when I did Tai Kwon Do when I was in 6th grade.

Also, all these kids are supposed to be kick ass karate studs? Yet they are all still white belts.

And Kreese is getting all these kids to pay dues (or at least their parents)? What parent would EVER keep their kid in the same dojo after everything that has happened in the span of this show?

All this, and I am TOTALLY OK with it because this show is ridiculous. Who cares. It is a guilty pleasure show.

shitty parents who pay for shit that keeps their kids happy

really not that unbelievable in this day and age.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
shitty parents who pay for shit that keeps their kids happy

really not that unbelievable in this day and age.
One or two, sure.

But a Japanese conglomerate is backing away from LaRusso because of the bad press. You don’t think parents who have kids directly involved wouldn’t pull their kids out of Cobra Kai and/or Miagi Do the day after the school brawl?

Remember, a lot of these kids come from VERY image conscious households in SoCal.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One or two, sure.

But a Japanese conglomerate is backing away from LaRusso because of the bad press. You don’t think parents who have kids directly involved wouldn’t pull their kids out of Cobra Kai and/or Miagi Do the day after the school brawl?

Remember, a lot of these kids come from VERY image conscious households in SoCal.

man’s aisha’s parents took her out of school and put her house on the market.

they probably should’ve had more kids just leave like that have them all get kicked out.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One or two, sure.

btw did you see how they handled the stingray issue?

I laughed cause we talked about that...and they hinted that he was a kiddie diddler lol

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I laughed cause we talked about that...and they hinted that he was a kiddie diddler lol

I am unclear whether he was restrained from being around kids because of the school brawl or because of something prior. I might need to rewatch that school board scene.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think that happened more because the actor priced himself out of the shows budget, but yeah, they claimed he never even worked for the school...

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that happened more because the actor priced himself out of the shows budget, but yeah, they claimed he never even worked for the school...

He was interviewing for a security position at the school when the fight broke out, and then all of a sudden he is striking the Miyagi Do kids. LOL.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s kinda weird, but you almost knew that Johnny needed some kind of closure with Alli before he could ever truly make peace with Daniel

That a successful, professional woman living 3 states away would come home for Christmas looking for romance with someone she dated as a teen is actually more realistic than many other parts of the show. LOL.