• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coach fired for making Bullie run Laps

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's fucking crazy. Even in baseball we'd run our asses off if you fucked up in any way, shape or form. This pussification shit is getting out of hand.
I had to run a couple laps when I screwed up on a blocking assignment in middle school. Didn't think nothing of it and jumped back into practice afterwards.

This is ridiculous :L

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about you just, somehow, and politely, go fuck yourself! (Sorry for the exclamation point)

The exclamation mark was a bit over the top...........

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
think half the stuff coaches did back when I played would get them fired today.

not saying it was better...just that seems coaches cant really be 'Coaches' these days. Too much coddling and pussyfooting around.

Goldbug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
think half the stuff coaches did back when I played would get them fired today.

not saying it was better...just that seems coaches cant really be 'Coaches' these days. Too much coddling and pussyfooting around.

The same thing is happening in the military. No way we're going to be ready to fight a war and win if the PC stuff isn't stopped dead in its tracks because going any further with it will push us past the point of no return. Here's a recent photo of transgenders in the military.

transgender.military.jpg

Pariah

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The same thing is happening in the military. No way we're going to be ready to fight a war and win if the PC stuff isn't stopped dead in its tracks because going any further with it will push us past the point of no return. Here's a recent photo of transgenders in the military.

transgender.military.jpg

Wood.

Jekku

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kids dad must have some serious pull in that town.

Locke888

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's the thing, a large majority of Americans hate political correctness. This kind of thing is ridiculous. Here's how you fix it.....stop voting for democrats.

DeafOranguntan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,105.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What don't you understand? It's Connecticut. This state has swung so far left that the pendulum is nearly at 11:30. All of the High Schools get a "Participant" trophy and they no longer have State Championships. They don't want anyone to feel less than anyone else. They don't keep scores at Varsity Athletics anymore.
+1000
I'm from the South originally but am going to law school in CT. It's ridiculous how far left everything is. Students at the school protest over absolutely anything. Last week, they were calling for a boycott of Panera Bread in the name of BLM. Explains why the football up here sucks though.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

transgender.military.jpg
From what i have found out they done even allow body hardening in the Marine Corps anymore WTF!

DeafOranguntan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,105.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Suicides, foul poles, roller derbies, floor waxers...Screwing up sucked big time.
We had a thing called The Eagle. Full pads, you sprinted up the goal line, jogged up the 5 yard line, sprinted up the 10 yard line, all the way down the field. slow guys started first, with everyone getting a head start, if someone caught up to you, they were supposed to knock your ass down.

Airraidtech

DAT DON'T MAKE NO SENSE!
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This country doesn't produce Men anymore. When you allow post modernism, the glorification of the single mother, with third wave feminism you destroy the American male. You attack his aggression, drive and focus. You tell him about his privelage and class at 5 years old. You punish him for playing soldier at recees. You drive any feelings of responsibility or male gender roles from him. Then he grows up and discovers his penis, he doesn't respect woman and he knocks one up out of wedlock, he doesn't understand his role as a man in society and he just does whatever he pleases and complains about he isn't getting his. But, you fired and took away any mentor in his life that would have taught him these values, you gave birth to him without a male father figure around and know he is just a scared little boy wanting handouts and accuses at 26

Jekku

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
+1000
I'm from the South originally but am going to law school in CT. It's ridiculous how far left everything is. Students at the school protest over absolutely anything. Last week, they were calling for a boycott of Panera Bread in the name of BLM. Explains why the football up here sucks though.

America is a strange place. I'm from "communist" canada, and people don't do this. Although I hear Toronto is stupid. Ah, they are just wannabe Americans :P.

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the complete pussification of America. What parents are on board with this shit?

I had to Duck Walk up a 5 story Dorm one summer camp and down each hall, quacking. The coaches caught a group of us sneaking out. We had a 300lb in the group that couldn't walk for two days.

Liberal parents that's who. Little Timmy sucks but let's not practice hard and put it on Timmy to improve let's try to drag everyone down to timmys level. Fuckin can't stand em

BoiseMike19

10 inch Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 450.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So glad this thread was posted in the CFB Forum. You shift this to the Political Forum and you got a 150 page thread of back and forth fighting and name calling. Many of the cats you virtual high five in here would argue for this kids rights and proclaim the absolute virtues of "participation trophies" and the positive effects this approach has had on Millennials till till the sun goes down.....in June of 2017. :tsk:

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

transgender.military.jpg

wood NOT