• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cliff Branch vs Drew Pearson

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, we have a thread here about the Olympic trials, and you can't talk track, try.....you don't know track. Yep, 100% BS.

Why the fake track fan bit?
By the way, I've already told you 3 times. Stop cutting my grass so short in this hot weather. And be careful around the petunias. It's like your out there with a machete or something

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ja
By the way, I've already told you 3 times. Stop cutting my grass so short in this hot weather. And be careful around the petunias. It's like your out there with a machete or something

You do live in a fantasy world don't ya, in that world you are talking to Carl Lewis, RaZon mows lawns, you know who Jesse Owens is. What is this called, deranged?

So who do we run on our 4x1 relay, well?

He can talk Carl Lewis but can't answer a track question,haha!!!

jeep99tj

If you don’t agree with me, don’t talk to me.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 224.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wrote a paper titled "The hamstring that changed history". But that isn't a discussion for these boards. Maybe I'll dust it off for a future podcast.

I’ll have to check out this podcast. Be interesting to hear your take on the topic.

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ll have to check out this podcast. Be interesting to hear your take on the topic.

RaZon power has people making shit up now, love it!

Ask the guy anything about track, you will get .......0

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those of us who our confident in our knowledge don't have the need to google facts to try and impress others on an anonymous message board. It's not appropriate here and against the forum rules. I talk my love of track and impart my wisdom on others in the appropriate circles and at the appropriate times...and it's glorious.

Now remember. a quarter inch higher on the grass next time so my lawn doesn't burn up. You can't even do that right.

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those of us who our confident in our knowledge don't have the need to google facts to try and impress others on an anonymous message board. It's not appropriate here and against the forum rules. I talk my love of track and impart my wisdom on others in the appropriate circles and at the appropriate times...and it's glorious.

Now remember. a quarter inch higher on the grass next time so my lawn doesn't burn up. You can't even do that right.

A guy who thinks anyone believes I know you and where you live and mow your lawn ......sad!

You don't post at Track & Field News which is the number one place out there to talk track. You don't post at Lets Run the number two track talk place. So why the BS?

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You remember when I told him it was a mistake to sing the National Anthem? He just wouldn't listen. He thought he was going to be a pop star
I do remember and also thought it would be tough getting away with the lisp he has, stick to Track Carl

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A guy who thinks anyone believes I know you and where you live and mow your lawn ......sad!

You don't post at Track & Field News which is the number one place out there to talk track. You don't post at Lets Run the number two track talk place. So why the BS?
Guy what are you 12 7/8s ? Envy is one of the deadly sins, forget the hate and learn from the man!!

Last edited:

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guy what are you 12 7/8s ? Envy is one of the deadly sins, forget the hate and learn from the man!!

The man who can't answer anything you ask him, really?

Why you play along with this guy, makes ya look goofy.

If he actually knew the sport he would talk about the trials, that is what track fans do.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The man who can't answer anything you ask him, really?

Why you play along with this guy, makes ya look goofy.
When I play along with you makes me look like a flown blown Razon. Experts don't need to answer like they are a circus act, and you have to pay to learn from Professors, college isn't free.

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When I play along with you makes me look like a flown blown Razon. Experts don't need to answer like they are a circus act, and you have to pay to learn from Professors, college isn't free.

Wow! Do you really think anyone is buying all that BS, ya do don't ya? Come on man grow the fuck up.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Your jealousy is just embarrassing yourself now

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Most should just tip their cap to your track knowledge.....he is super jelly......

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Jealous of what, you never talk track at all because you can't.

Dude, you think I mow your lawn, what does that tell us about your mentality?

Watch this....

Hey jarntt who runs what leg on our Olympic 4x1 team, well?

The boy will either totally ignore or some silly BS tap dance routine. He has no clue who is even on the team.

So who ran on that famous 1964 Bob Hayes anchored 4x1team?

Our 100m sprinters Mel Pender and soon to be Eagle Trenton Jackson were hurt in the 100m heats so we had to enlist Richard Stebbins (also an NFL look) and Paul Drayton our 200m cats. And a white guy out of Dartmouth Gerry Ashworth the last white sprinter to run on a USA Olympic team. What looked bad turned out to be a blessing in disquise, being we sucked Hayes got the stick way down, what he unleashed on the world had never been seen before a 8.6 anchor.

That is a legit track guru,

Last edited:

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is funny

jarntt.....I don;t talk track here because nobody cares so not the right place.

So if he doesn't talk track here how does anyone know anything about any knowledge? Well?

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wrote a paper titled "The hamstring that changed history". But that isn't a discussion for these boards. Maybe I'll dust it off for a future podcast.
Thank you Jarntt. Ill be looking forward to it.