• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cliff Branch vs Drew Pearson

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You seem to confuse bringing it up on a forum on which no one cares about the Olympic trials with knowledge. My extensive work with NBC sports on the topic proves a little more than your Google searches...Stop bothering people here with topics they don't care about. Well, judging by your posts that may eliminate your entire catalog

So why brag about being the track expert here while never doing anything at all to prove it?

So what will our mens 4x1 team look like expert?

Now a song a dance but no team, the guys has no clue at all.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So why brag about being the track expert here while never doing anything at all to prove it?

So what will our mens 4x1 team look like expert?

Now a song a dance but no team, the guys has no clue at all.
Due, no one wants to discuss track here or deal with your Google search facts. Respect the wishes of those around you. For the record I've interviewed 2 of the 4 and met another one. But, that's for another time and place

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Due, no one wants to discuss track here or deal with your Google search facts. Respect the wishes of those around you. For the record I've interviewed 2 of the 4 and met another one. But, that's for another time and place

So you don;t have a clue what I'm talking about, I knew that.

Dude, nobody is buying you know track, ok?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you don;t have a clue what I'm talking about, I knew that.

Dude, nobody is buying you know track, ok?
Everyone knows I know more than you about track, ok?
Look at my signature if you don't believe me. It says it right there. Go find a track board and stop bothering people with crap they don't care about on a football forum. Is it that hard to understand? You don't even know enough to be a guest on my podcast. We don't have time to google there.

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look at my signature if you don't believe me. It says it right there. Go find a track board and stop bothering people with crap they don't care about on a football forum. Is it that hard to understand? You don't even know enough to be a guest on my podcast. We don't have time to google there.

So you don't have a clue who is even on the team, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude, you aren't fooling anyone, ok?

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because you're on top of the Mountain, people will be jealous of you and your superior knowledge, glad you're not letting the rookie get to you

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because you're on top of the Mountain, people will be jealous of you and your superior knowledge, glad you're not letting the rookie get to you

The Olympic trials just wrapped up, I have a thread about that. What did we see this fake do during this very important track meet, yeo.....0.

You do know how it makes you look playing along with this BS, right? The guy knows nothing about the sport and we all see it.

Dude, been into track all my life, a rookie hahahaha!!!!! There is nobody out there who can hang wit me talking track, a fact!

jeep99tj

If you don’t agree with me, don’t talk to me.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 224.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Olympic trials just wrapped up, I have a thread about that. What did we see this fake do during this very important track meet, yeo.....0.

You do know how it makes you look playing along with this BS, right? The guy knows nothing about the sport and we all see it.

Dude, been into track all my life, a rookie hahahaha!!!!! There is nobody out there who can hang wit me talking track, a fact!

So he’s a fake because he didn’t post on your thread?

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Agree, jarntt has always been our go to guy on the board when it comes to track until this charlatan came along.....his knowledge of Oregon track and Steve Prefontaine is legendary....like the Faber College motto “knowledge is good”

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You do know how it makes you look playing along with this BS, right? The guys nothing about the sport and we all see it.
So he’s a fake because he didn’t post on your thread?

Yep, no legit track fans ignores the Olympic trials. And a legit track fan posts where I post when it comes to track, he's not there.

jeep99tj

If you don’t agree with me, don’t talk to me.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 224.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You do know how it makes you look playing along with this BS, right? The guys nothing about the sport and we all see it.

Yep, no legit track fans ignores the Olympic trials. And a legit track fan posts where I post when it comes to track, he's not there.

So you are a narcissist.

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree, jarntt has always been our go to guy on the board when it comes to track until this charlatan came along.....his knowledge of Oregon track and Steve Prefontaine is legendary....like the Faber College motto “knowledge is good”

Ask him about Jerry Tarr, Roscoe Cook, Mel Renfro, Harry Jerome, Otis Davis.

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you are a narcissist.

Dude, I am a legit track fan that is why I talked about the meet, a track fan doesn't ignore the Olympic trials.

If I ask him anything he can never answer it, some BS but never an answer, he knows nothing and it is very obvious.

We are debating the 4x1 relay on another site, this guy wouldn't have a clue who to debate hahahaha!!!!

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I once had @jarntt on my weekly Track N Field Podcast, and it was my highest and most listened to episode in the 42 mos it's been on. He talked about Marathon Greece and how the name came to be used , as well as the Original Olympics in Greece and what events were used back then, then to Berlin Olympics with Jesse Owens, and Hitler not being a happy camper, fascinating.

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I once had @jarntt on my weekly Track N Field Podcast, and it was my highest and most listened to episode in the 42 mos it's been on. He talked about Marathon Greece and how the name came to be used , as well as the Original Olympics in Greece and what events were used back then, then to Berlin Olympics with Jesse Owens, and Hitler not being a happy camper, fascinating.

Did he tell you about Eulace Peacock?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wrote a paper titled "The hamstring that changed history". But that isn't a discussion for these boards. Maybe I'll dust it off for a future podcast.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wrote a paper titled "The hamstring that changed history". But that isn't a discussion for these boards. Maybe I'll dust it off for a future podcast.
I wish you would post the letter Carl Lewis sent you, was really cool that you shared it with me

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dude, we have a thread here about the Olympic trials, and you can't talk track, try.....you don't know track. Yep, 100% BS.

Why the fake track fan bit?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish you would post the letter Carl Lewis sent you, was really cool that you shared it with me
You remember when I told him it was a mistake to sing the National Anthem? He just wouldn't listen. He thought he was going to be a pop star

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You remember when I told him it was a mistake to sing the National Anthem? He just wouldn't listen. He thought he was going to be a pop star

You talking to Carl Lewis, hahahaha!!!!!