• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cleveland Guardos @ White Sox

ThereIsNoPlace

The New Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy.gif
I will lie my ass off to give HER more...

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It could have been worse - we could have had Terry Bevington as the manager.

I hope this season is a wakeup call to the Sox front office - no more roster tweaks - time to clean things up top to bottom.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many asses are going to pucker up so tight they create diamonds out of coal stuck between them after I post: "Chris Sale died for this" ?

Bearsfan81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed. One more loss and I'm officially waving the surrender flag.

It's over - even if they win the final two games they've lost the tiebreaker. They'd be 3 games back with 12 to play, and they'll need to gain 4 games to overtake them. Assuming the Indians go 6-6, that means the Sox would have to go 10-2. It's possible even going 12-0 wouldn't be enough.

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i'm guessing better doctors and trainers and a much better owner. throw in a better manager as well.
Obviously not a team filled with a Lazy ass roster with no fundamentals.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Headline on Sox site yesterday: "Sox vow to keep fighting." Then the game was played by disinterested guys in White Sox uniforms.

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't even know what you do in the off-season. A lot of bad contracts

idseer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
#1 for me would be a damn good manager who will not pussyfoot around with these guys. a guy who will get rid of the dead weight. there IS potential on this team! it needs someone who doesn't fall asleep in the dugout and who knows today's game!
unfortunately we have an asshole for an owner who doesn't think this way at all.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We trade away Cease for prospects and sign those prospects to long term deals before they play an inning of MLB level ball. Flawless plan.

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
#1 for me would be a damn good manager who will not pussyfoot around with these guys. a guy who will get rid of the dead weight. there IS potential on this team! it needs someone who doesn't fall asleep in the dugout and who knows today's game!
unfortunately we have an asshole for an owner who doesn't think this way at all.
And what about Hahn? He spent about 50 million of this yrs salary on a trash bullpen. Diekman and Kelly will be back next yr. Grandal is shot. Moncada looks like he can give 2 fucks. TA has to hit 320+ to be a plus player. Do they resign abreu? If they do, what do they do with Vaughn. Eloy should be a permanent dh

Bearsfan81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What team is the real version of the White Sox? The powerful offensive juggernaut of 2021? The singles hitting impotent offense of 2022? Hahn’s judgement will determine the level of changes he makes this off-season. I predict he keeps things relatively intact and runs it back for one more year.

idseer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And what about Hahn? He spent about 50 million of this yrs salary on a trash bullpen. Diekman and Kelly will be back next yr. Grandal is shot. Moncada looks like he can give 2 fucks. TA has to hit 320+ to be a plus player. Do they resign abreu? If they do, what do they do with Vaughn. Eloy should be a permanent dh
half his bp- succumbed to injury and pickin's were slim for bp. i can't lay that at hahn's feet. grandal was a horrible signing in spite of all the brilliant fans here who thought he was a great idea. one of their worst signings ever! i don't know who made the decision to bring him here. can't hold moncada against him either. the #1 prospect along with kopech and 2 throw ins? the fact he turned out to be a p.o.s. isn't hahn's fault. ta's injury sure isn't either. i think hahn has been handcuffed by our asshole owner. i know he sure didn't want trl. i keep hahn and let him go after a good manager. i agree about eloy, turn vaughn into a 3rd baseman and sign abreu for smaller $$.

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
half his bp- succumbed to injury and pickin's were slim for bp. i can't lay that at hahn's feet. grandal was a horrible signing in spite of all the brilliant fans here who thought he was a great idea. one of their worst signings ever! i don't know who made the decision to bring him here. can't hold moncada against him either. the #1 prospect along with kopech and 2 throw ins? the fact he turned out to be a p.o.s. isn't hahn's fault. ta's injury sure isn't either. i think hahn has been handcuffed by our asshole owner. i know he sure didn't want trl. i keep hahn and let him go after a good manager. i agree about eloy, turn vaughn into a 3rd baseman and sign abreu for smaller $$.
Hahn has been an absolute joke at drafting/player development. The fact that the farm is empty when only a few players on the roster were drafted by the team is enough to say goodbye. Outside of TA and Vaughn, where are the every day players that you drafted during all that tanking?