• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Cleveland Cavs vs Boston Celtics

GenJac

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The biggest thing to take away from this game is....That Kyrie Irving guy is pretty darn good. I mean considering he is only 23 wow...

He has to be the most offensively complete point guard in the league. His handles are down right sick, and being able to shoot the ball from anywhere on the court...

Lebron really made the right decision. He had a pretty average game for himself in the playoffs and it didn't matter. He was able to get crazy offense from Irving, and great defense and rebounding from Love & Moz.

Cleveland didn't even play all that well and still went up by 20...

Once they actually get going they are going to be rough to handle.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah that was bush league.

One of the celtics bigs need to lay his ass out

When he did it for miami I didn't hear uwhining

The biggest thing to take away from this game is....That Kyrie Irving guy is pretty darn good. I mean considering he is only 23 wow...

He has to be the most offensively complete point guard in the league. His handles are down right sick, and being able to shoot the ball from anywhere on the court...

Lebron really made the right decision. He had a pretty average game for himself in the playoffs and it didn't matter. He was able to get crazy offense from Irving, and great defense and rebounding from Love & Moz.

Cleveland didn't even play all that well and still went up by 20...

Once they actually get going they are going to be rough to handle.

Pretty much...also as lebron starts to decline irving and love if he stays will get better...they could be good for a long time...we shall see

Last edited by a moderator:

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Won't be watching tonight.

Watching the Yankees game then NFL schedule release. Once the schedule release is gone I'll watch Washington/Toronto

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Won't be watching tonight.

Watching the Yankees game then NFL schedule release. Once the schedule release is gone I'll watch Washington/Toronto

Da fuq? You'd turn down playoff basketball for a trumped up show talking about what teams will play each other when we already know they play each other? Change your username immediately. You sir, are no baller.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This has basically been a repeat of the first game. Boston looked competitive and led for a good chunk of the first half. 2nd half starts and Cleveland immediately shoots up double digits and they've annoyingly hovered around the point spread since.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man tons of credit to Brad stevens. Future is bright for this team. He is doing a great job and showing that coming to the NBA was the right move. I like this Boston team. I think they can be a top 4 team in the East next year.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't like Irving because of Duke but damn this kid is going to be special. I mean playing with LBJ does help but this kid can shoot and drive. Needs to work on D but overall fantastic player.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think as soon as next year Irving might be better then LBJ. realistic in 2-3 years.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here we go. Boston can definitely be a team to reckon with over the next several years. They have one hell of a great young coach.
They also have talented young players. The NBA is a players league.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think as soon as next year Irving might be better then LBJ. realistic in 2-3 years.
I wouldn't say irving is better next year. I feel like a big part of his coming out is Lebron. Father Time is undefeated and he will take Lebron out sooner or later, but not next year. Irving is a great player, but I feel like his court swagger makes him look a lot better than he really is. If he were playing against another baller PG like Westbrook, Curry, Rose, Wall, Paul, etc. I think he would struggle a lot more.mThomas and Smart aren't quite world beaters at pg.

BobGnarly

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can't even breathe on them without a foul being called.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't say irving is better next year. I feel like a big part of his coming out is Lebron. Father Time is undefeated and he will take Lebron out sooner or later, but not next year. Irving is a great player, but I feel like his court swagger makes him look a lot better than he really is. If he were playing against another baller PG like Westbrook, Curry, Rose, Wall, Paul, etc. I think he would struggle a lot more.mThomas and Smart aren't quite world beaters at pg.
I agree but I wouldn't be shocked if it happens next year. Like I said more realistic would be 2-3 years

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can't even breathe on them without a foul being called.
I agree with this. LBJ gets way too many touch fouls. I mean the guy lowers his shoulders every time he drives and they don't call it. Don't get me wrong he does get fouled but the little touch ones piss me off for a guy that big. Imagine if shaq got those touch fouls(yes he would miss half of those Free throws but still.) LOL

BobGnarly

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with this. LBJ gets way too many touch fouls. I mean the guy lowers his shoulders every time he drives and they don't call it. Don't get me wrong he does get fouled but the little touch ones piss me off for a guy that big. Imagine if shaq got those touch fouls(yes he would miss half of those Free throws but still.) LOL

It's just sad. The Cavs already have such a talent advantage only to have the refs tucked in their pocket

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's just sad. The Cavs already have such a talent advantage only to have the refs tucked in their pocket
Thats the way the NBA is these days. Im a Bulls fan and Rose get whacked all the time and they never call it. Watch when we play Cavs next rd LBJ will get all the calls and Rose will get hammered.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree but I wouldn't be shocked if it happens next year. Like I said more realistic would be 2-3 years
Well, I think he's good, but he is barely even a top 5 pg. You talk like he's the next greatest player in the NBA.