• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Claypool trade

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's all I'm saying. The Bears have LARGELY ignored their offense for years after surrendering picks on QBs...

Again not true. Go look it up. Almost every other year they draft offense.

Who are you? Every single thing you've said has been completely wrong.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have nothing, as always.

Just to clarify:

Genius: "I don't care what GB does"

Jiddy: "Genius would rather Packers have Claypool and we our draft pick, even with Packers' making playoffs" (In epic meme fashion, might I add)

Genius: *Spanish Inquisition towards Jiddy about whether the Packers would actually make the playoffs with his addition, despite saying in the initial quoted post that he doesn't actually care what they do*

Nice play...but no.

But I like that you danced like a monkey about it.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just to clarify:

Genius: "I don't care what GB does"

Jiddy: "Genius would rather Packers have Claypool and we our draft pick, even with Packers' making playoffs" (In epic meme fashion, might I add)

Genius: *Spanish Inquisition towards Jiddy about whether the Packers would actually make the playoffs with his addition, despite saying in the initial quoted post that he doesn't actually care what they do*

Nice play...but no.

But I like that you danced like a monkey about it.

More nothing

justanidiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
44Why are we in this position? We have the top pick. You think we have to take less value because we are a poor team? This makes nose sense. You always trade for right value. You never reach unless that player can put you over the top. When you are the bottom of the league draft picks are gold and you should never reach.
Nose sense?

Are you getting a 6'4 receiver with NFL experience with the 33rd pick in the draft?

Surround Fields with Amari Cooper, DeAndre Hopkins and Cece Lamb and he will still rush for 1200 yards.

This defeat is as much on Fields as it is on Pace.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you getting a 6'4 receiver with NFL experience with the 33rd pick in the draft?
Why do you keep bringing up his physical attributes like it supports your point? He’s done nothing with those tools both here and Pitt where he was beaten out by a rookie. Evaluating players based only on their size shows how clueless you are.

Surround Fields with Amari Cooper, DeAndre Hopkins and Cece Lamb and he will still rush for 1200 yards.
You have no clue if this is true.

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I propose we trade 2024's second rounder for a middling receiver with potential and nice physical attributes...so Genius can cry more about it as if it changes anything or matters.

Bonus points if he looks the part with a flowing mane, artistic eye black, and a perfectly placed towel to accentuate his uniform look.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I propose we trade 2024's second rounder for a middling receiver with potential and nice physical attributes...so Genius can cry more about it as if it changes anything or matters.

Bonus points if he looks the part with a flowing mane, artistic eye black, and a perfectly placed towel to accentuate his uniform look.

Nothing changes with him. He has nothing

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am sure you will be on the bandwagon for we should have drafted Bryce Young with that number 1 overall pick.

I am sure you won't remember when the time comes because your brain is f'n scrambled.

Just keep making shit up and pretending it's factual. It's working so well.

justanidiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am sure you won't remember when the time comes because your brain is f'n scrambled.

Just keep making shit up and pretending it's factual. It's working so well.
It keeps your panties in a bunch, so that is all that matters.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Must be the dingleberries then.

Not a very shocking response from an adult man that thinks the reason Cam Newton isn't playing football right now is the attire he wears after games....and not how he plays during them.

justanidiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a very shocking response from an adult man that thinks the reason Cam Newton isn't playing football right now is the attire he wears after games....and not how he plays during them.
No other explanation, it certainly cannot be the size of your balls since you just antagonize. Let me know why Cam is not playing, you can ask him the next time you talk to him.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it certainly cannot be the size of your balls since you just antagonize.

That makes about as much sense as anything else you type.
Let me know why Cam is not playing

Well in his last season playing his team went 0-5 in his 5 starts while he completed less than 55% of his passes and threw more interceptions than touchdowns and had a career low yards per attempt. And at 32 years old couldn't run like he used to.

But no....it's because of his attire.

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread is just total horsesh*t all around.

We need to focus more on Chase Claypool's flawless look.

Nobody in this league gets the Bear fan Grandma's sayin' "Yeah, that's definitely a football player, sexy ass one too. Oh, he's a good Catholic Notre Dame boy? We should introduce him to our granddaughters" than Chase Goddamn Claypool.

The man is going to be a Chicago legend.

That's why Genius is pissed...Rodgers is out the door and we're on the rise...and Chase is gonna lead the way with pure raw sex appeal.

There will be no panties undropped in Soldier Field.

Stop making sh*tty threads. Nobody cares about that overrated second round draft pick anymore.

#Chase4Lyfe

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bears traded for Claypool at 3-5...then proceeded to have the largest losing streak in Franchise history. Nobody in or out of Halas Hall could have predicted that we'd end up with #1. This is a pretty blatant attempt at revisionist history by somebody who undoubtedly isn't paying much attention to the details involved.
It was a top 50 pick for a top 10 bonehead anyway you slice it