• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Clay, MLB's 1st 5 game winner & The Jets didnt Fuck up

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I couldnt see Barry Obummer getting re-elected. Shit happens

Once Romney went from moderate to super right wing and started talking about starting a trade war with China it became pretty obvious. He and the Republican Party fucked it up themselves. I consider myself moderate/right leaning but the Republican Party and its ideals right now are ridiculous to the point of embarrassment.

The Liberals will continue winning presidential elections until the Republicans realize that this is not the 1980s anymore. I can't stand Obama, Hilary or Biden but the Republican Party is too much of a mess to win a presidential election IMO.

blade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once Romney went from moderate to super right wing and started talking about starting a trade war with China it became pretty obvious. He and the Republican Party fucked it up themselves. I consider myself moderate/right leaning but the Republican Party and its ideals right now are ridiculous to the point of embarrassment.

The Liberals will continue winning presidential elections until the Republicans realize that this is not the 1980s anymore. I can't stand Obama, Hilary or Biden but the Republican Party is too much of a mess to win a presidential election IMO.

Thats probably correct in theory, but I think the Dems are winning because they are getting the brown vote. They havent won the white vote since Slick Willy was pres.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
only in 1 admins mind....perhaps he should actually read and post on our threads occasionally before going apeshit

Considering you hadn't joined yet when it went down, perhaps you should read the thread before jumping to conclusions or just showing blind loyalty to someone breaking the rules, who was warned over and over and over again.

Then when the rule is finally enforced he flips out like a little bitch.

revisisland

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Considering you hadn't joined yet when it went down, perhaps you should read the thread before jumping to conclusions or just showing blind loyalty to someone breaking the rules, who was warned over and over and over again.

Then when the rule is finally enforced he flips out like a little bitch.

i dont think it was the rule being enforced that was the issue...i think it was the fact that he acted like heinrich himmler while enforcing said rule

revisisland

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
anyone can pull the ive been here longer than you card with this crew...thats a pretty manly approach to a situation you neither understand or even care about.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i dont think it was the rule being enforced that was the issue...i think it was the fact that he acted like heinrich himmler while enforcing said rule

ANother hitler reference, nice.

And no, he and everyone was warned. Buccs got pissed when the rule was finally enforced. REading back through, I would have shut him down a lot sooner but SFNL showed a lot of leniency. Maybe I would have too, don't know.

Buccs had plenty of chances to voice his displeasure of having to follow the rules. He couldn't stop at a dozen posts saying how much he disliked it, so SFNL shut him up.

And considering I have banned two of his attempts to create new ID's tonight after the ban, in order to badmouth SFNL and this site, I am pretty sure his ban is going to stick for a long time.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
anyone can pull the ive been here longer than you card with this crew...thats a pretty manly approach to a situation you neither understand or even care about.

He only said that to let the poster know that he had a vested interest in the site, he helped build it. He didn't use it as a "because I said so" cop out.

revisisland

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
ANother hitler reference, nice.

And no, he and everyone was warned. Buccs got pissed when the rule was finally enforced. REading back through, I would have shut him down a lot sooner but SFNL showed a lot of leniency. Maybe I would have too, don't know.

Buccs had plenty of chances to voice his displeasure of having to follow the rules. He couldn't stop at a dozen posts saying how much he disliked it, so SFNL shut him up.

And considering I have banned two of his attempts to create new ID's tonight after the ban, in order to badmouth SFNL and this site, I am pretty sure his ban is going to stick for a long time.

that would be the first hitler reference ive made on here....so i dont quite follow you...i never saw where he was disputing or even concerned that his "other" id was banned. he seemed to get rather upset when the other fellow started actling like a five year old with a new ball on the playground

revisisland

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
He only said that to let the poster know that he had a vested interest in the site, he helped build it. He didn't use it as a "because I said so" cop out.

then why mention it....a simple ive banned this buccs fellows other id because we frown upon that would have been enough....

bone3421

like in the back of a VW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah the rules are simple ....no alts , no nips/vag/cock

pretty simple....tried to work with them when i was on earlier

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that would be the first hitler reference ive made on here....so i dont quite follow you...i never saw where he was disputing or even concerned that his "other" id was banned. he seemed to get rather upset when the other fellow started actling like a five year old with a new ball on the playground

Then like I said, read the thread before you show blind loyalty.

And this isn't your first Hitler reference. It might be your first since you got home from work, but not your first of the night.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
then why mention it....a simple ive banned this buccs fellows other id because we frown upon that would have been enough....

That is how it started. Buccs escalated.

revisisland

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Then like I said, read the thread before you show blind loyalty.

And this isn't your first Hitler reference. It might be your first since you got home from work, but not your first of the night.

i just signed up an hour ago