• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Christine Michael

tzorn10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is up with this guy? Why does he never play?

HustleWilson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will try to find a link but a guy on seahawks.net has a credible inside source with the team. I know he's legit because he broke the news about Okung playing through a torn shoulder tendon a couple weeks before the media did. But anyway, he claims the team has absolutely no faith at all in Christine Michael. Says the dude is a complete idiot, literally forgets plays that were called, hits the wrong holes, etc.

It's pretty dissapointing but it sounds like the guy might be a bust. Explains why he never plays because the dude has the physical talent but he might just be another Aaron Curry.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is 3rd on the depth chart, he won't see the field until lynch or turbine are gone.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will try to find a link but a guy on seahawks.net has a credible inside source with the team. I know he's legit because he broke the news about Okung playing through a torn shoulder tendon a couple weeks before the media did. But anyway, he claims the team has absolutely no faith at all in Christine Michael. Says the dude is a complete idiot, literally forgets plays that were called, hits the wrong holes, etc.

It's pretty dissapointing but it sounds like the guy might be a bust. Explains why he never plays because the dude has the physical talent but he might just be another Aaron Curry.

yeah and you are who? I smell a troll people.

The reason Michaels has not been playing is "numbers" With Harvin gone i bet he is activated more now. Problem is the Hawks carry 1 FB and 2 RB on the active roster so Michaels would have to fill in else where like special teams. Also do not be shocked if the Hawks trade Lynch before the trade deadline (Oct 28th ). Now i am not saying they will or will not, just don't let it shock you. This whole Harvin thing just proves they do not care who you are if they can get more value out of you than you are worth to the team. For Lynch that would mean a LOT of value from someone. I doubt it happens but i wont be shocked if it does happen.

I myself hope they do not and they get back to giving him 22+ carries per game and like 28-30+ touches (rec+rush).

Also look for Norwood to play soon and Richardson to be more involved.

HustleWilson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The reason Michaels has not been playing is "numbers" With Harvin gone i bet he is activated more now. Problem is the Hawks carry 1 FB and 2 RB on the active roster so Michaels would have to fill in else where like special teams. Also do not be shocked if the Hawks trade Lynch before the trade deadline (Oct 28th ). Now i am not saying they will or will not, just don't let it shock you. This whole Harvin thing just proves they do not care who you are if they can get more value out of you than you are worth to the team. For Lynch that would mean a LOT of value from someone. I doubt it happens but i wont be shocked if it does happen.

I myself hope they do not and they get back to giving him 22+ carries per game and like 28-30+ touches (rec+rush).

Uhh Nope, sorry man not a troll. Found a link just for you.

Seahawks.NET - The Voice of the 12th Man! ? View topic - Insider Info

HustleWilson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's the full post for anybody interested. The guy is legit.

"While I can't name my source (if I do, no more insider team news) I can tell you his good friend happens to be a good friend of one of the players. With that said, here's today's dish:

So Okung has a torn labrum in his shoulder. Remember he hurt it in the Broncos game? But since they have nobody to replace him he is going to get it shot up before every game the rest of the year and hope it doesn't get injured worse. He has his strength but from what I hear it hurts like hell anytime he has to use his arm to block. Oh, and nobody knows about this except the team...

I've got a couple of Marshawn stories but I was told "I cant tell them around here, not exactly good to say while at work" So that should be fun.

Oh, and the final and not good at all is (my friend) says that with 100% certainty that Christine Michael will be a bust. He rarely knows or remembers plays, doesn't run where the blocks are set up and just isn't good. He says no way he ever sees the field unless they are completely desperate for a RB. This is why he isn't ever activated. He isn't injured either like they say.

Have you noticed how great James Carpenter looks? He has a new GF and she's a personal trainer and she cooks him all his meals and (source) says he's down to 320 for the 1st time since college and since the Seahawks didn't resign him that he's gonna get paid after this year. He says he's been looking great."

Warden

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does not surprise me about Micheal. He can't beat out Turbin for the back up spot, can't be activated for games, yet fans think he is the heir apparent for Lynch. This situation has flags all over it.

tzorn10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a bummer. I kind of felt that was the reason since he couldn't even beat out Turbin. Guess we need to look for another RB, amongst other things, in the draft again.

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did your 'friend' tell you that Michael would be active today? Or did he keep that information 'private'.

HustleWilson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did your 'friend' tell you that Michael would be active today? Or did he keep that information 'private'.

If you wanna believe that Michael is Lynch's successor go ahead. I would love to be wrong. What we do know is Christine Michael can't even beat out Robert freaking Turbin for playing time. Take the homer glasses off.

BSUSeahawk

KFFL Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no idea if the guy's source is true or not, but it wouldn't surprise me.

I don't like to judge the intelligence of people I don't know, but that's been a knock on him since college.

The fact that he's been in the league for over 25 professional games and can't even dress unless there are 7-8 injuries is pretty telling IMO.

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have heard as well that he has had trouble learning the play book. The fact that he cant beat out Turbin is telling. I would like to see him get a shot at kick returner though with Harvin gone. Walters is just so blah back there.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Gents, relax. On this issue Hustle speaks the truth.
His information might be totally incorrect but I personally know the poster he is referring to on DOT net.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Time will tell with micheals, I'm not sure you need to be on the ball to be a good RB, but it helps no doubt. He's a subject for down the road IMO.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What, you thought a rb named "christine" would be able to hang in this league??:whistle:

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What, you thought a rb named "christine" would be able to hang in this league??:whistle:
thats-a-good-joke-bro-you-should-be-a-comedian-thumb.jpg

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If some of this is true, wtf? They test and tryout these players. Is there no IQ test?

lilchi721

Hoopla Cash
$ 20,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is only his second year in the league

Playing what is considered one of the easiest positions to play mentally. If he can't pick up RB, what can he pick up?