• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Chris Hope

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, when I created Dr. Evil, which was done only to attack that fucking douche IrishEntourage back on CBS and I got banned in one day, so I'm going to go out on a limb and pick Dr. Evil-er. No offense to Vader, I'm sure he's evil, just not evil enough.

Wouldn't it be ironic if Vader is IrishEntourage. :hope:

Vader

Not Quite Evil Enough
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No offense to Vader, I'm sure he's evil, just not evil enough.

None taken. Any advice for me as to how I could be more "EVIL"? I could consider swearing more, would that help? How about unprovoked personal attacks?

Wouldn't it be ironic if Vader is IrishEntourage.

Go fuck yourself dumbass. :lol: How was that?

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
None taken. Any advice for me as to how I could be more "EVIL"? I could consider swearing more, would that help? How about unprovoked personal attacks?

Go fuck yourself dumbass. :lol: How was that?
I must be a dumbass. It took me all this time to figure that one out. Good thing I ducked. The reverse mohawk I would have received with it zooming over my head would have been brutal.

Unprovoked personal attacks indeed.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I'm lost here.... no idea what's going on right now...

Vader

Not Quite Evil Enough
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I'm lost here.... no idea what's going on right now...

Really? Not sure if you are being serious. I was attempting to be more "evil" because I am not as "evil" as Dr. evil-er. :wtf2: Boy does that sentence sound stupid. I wasn't trying to actually insult Truth I was trying to be funny by swearing and making an unprovoked personal attack in an attempt to be more "evil" like I said in that post. It would appear that I failed. I think Truth got what I was going after, at least I sure hope he did if I read his response correctly. I guess I have some catching up to do if I want to known as the "evilest".

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? Not sure if you are being serious. I was attempting to be more "evil" because I am not as "evil" as Dr. evil-er. :wtf2: Boy does that sentence sound stupid. I wasn't trying to actually insult Truth I was trying to be funny by swearing and making an unprovoked personal attack in an attempt to be more "evil" like I said in that post. It would appear that I failed. I think Truth got what I was going after, at least I sure hope he did if I read his response correctly. I guess I have some catching up to do if I want to known as the "evilest".

Apparently you guys haven't seen my avatar........It's EVIL, but more importantly scary.........It's freaking Bunnies.......They are Fuzzy!!!!!

These Jokers have fangs!!!! A squirrel is a pussy compared to a Fuzzy Bunny! Unless your talking about the Flying squirrel type. They can be elusive but not as dangerous as a bunny.

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Truth got what I was going after, at least I sure hope he did if I read his response correctly.

Yup. But like I said, it took me a bit to figure it out. That's why I don't fly off the handle until I have all the facts. The words were pretty evil, but something didn't add up.

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently you guys haven't seen my avatar........It's EVIL, but more importantly scary.........It's freaking Bunnies.......They are Fuzzy!!!!!

These Jokers have fangs!!!! A squirrel is a pussy compared to a Fuzzy Bunny! Unless your talking about the Flying squirrel type. They can be elusive but not as dangerous as a bunny.

Anyone who has seen Monty Python and the Holy Grail knows how vicious those bastards are. They bite people's heads off.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup. But like I said, it took me a bit to figure it out. That's why I don't fly off the handle until I have all the facts. The words were pretty evil, but something didn't add up.

Save the facts for ESPN. (Do they actually have them anymore?)

Don't make me come down to Texas to beat facts into you. Screw that. It's hot down there.....Hell it's hot up here.

Maybe I need to head back to Michigan for awhile and see what 80 degree weather feels like again.

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It doesn't get hot in Amarillo. A hundred degrees with 15% humidity ain't nuthin'. East Texas? You'd suffocate.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It doesn't get hot in Amarillo. A hundred degrees with 15% humidity ain't nuthin'. East Texas? You'd suffocate.

I know all about it......Lived in Mesquite, served at Ft. Hood.....Two different times.

It's a dry heat though....

The worse was Ft. Benning, Ga. Heat is one thing, Humidity is a different animal. Texas is paradise compared to Georgia.

Our Winters still kick Michigan winter ass though. The big reason I moved south is because FUCK SNOW!!!!!

Sure it's great on Christmas but the other 180 days of shitty weather can kiss my ass. Hahaha.

My glass of sweet tea has moisture around it, let me go drink it.:yahoo:

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I followed that, just not Truthefog's response about ducking and a reverse mowhawk... I'm a little slow like that I guess...

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They look delicious.

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I followed that, just not Truthefog's response about ducking and a reverse mowhawk... I'm a little slow like that I guess...

Then it sounds like we both got a reverse mohawk. That's what happens when something goes over your head.