• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Chris Harris Appreciation thread

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Always had this strong feeling sll season he would sign in the division.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m just glad he can finally go to a winning team that isn’t worse than we are, which is the main thing he said he wanted.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great Denver Bronco player - certainly a future Ring of Honor type player. Handshake - autograph and selfie with this one.

Thanks Chris!

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m just glad he can finally go to a winning team that isn’t worse than we are, which is the main thing he said he wanted.

He actually wanted to re-sign and finish his career here though. But Whatvhe doesn’t say when he expresses that desire is that he wants to be paid well too. We got the best of Harris and he has some decent years left but love this guy. Thanks for everything Harris. A true warrior as an undrafted CB to a pro bowler. Quickest feet of any CB in the NFL. Will always love Harris. Great teammate, player and opponent. People have mad respect for this guy!! I’d rank him in Denver’s top 3 CB’s in my lifetime.

fightinredantz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Chargers are better then us? Tyrod Taylor better then Lock?

We did finish 2 games better then them. I am not sure that they are better then we are at this point.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Chargers are better then us? Tyrod Taylor better then Lock?

We did finish 2 games better then them. I am not sure that they are better then we are at this point.

Didn’t want to put “/s” because it would’ve ruined the joke.

fightinredantz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chris Harris is one of my favorite players, hate to see him go to a division rival and wish he would have really gotten paid to do so. Good luck to him except for the 2 weeks he plays us a year.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He said it is all about championships !:dhd:sure thing ...:nod:

I love the guy but the last year he has been a little full of himself...

Saying that. Still miss the little bugger.:suds:

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:ninja:

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you think Keenan Allen will let him hold his jock?

Really though, loved the guy and hate to see him go. He was a huge part of the team’s amazing run to SB50 and will always be a Bronco to me.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He said it is all about championships !:dhd:sure thing ...:nod:

I love the guy but the last year he has been a little full of himself...

Saying that. Still miss the little bugger.:suds:

I’ve never really felt that way about Harris. He signed a contract when he probably could’ve gotten more the first time around.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ve never really felt that way about Harris. He signed a contract when he probably could’ve gotten more the first time around.

He did seem over the last couple of years though to really voice his frustration that he made that decision. I think he has really struggled with the fact the team has been losing and it just emphasized all the more him taking a bit of a hometown discount wasn't in his best interest as the team wasn't helped a whole lot by that decision.

I absolutely have loved watching him play and especially tick off Philip Rivers with greatly timed interceptions to win games. He has been one of the best stories of the NFL that no one seems to talk about outside of Broncos Country.

I can't say I wish him well since he is going to a rival team but appreciate all his great years here and hate to see such a time with a legend come to an end. Have to remember this with Von Miller as well to appreciate the greatness we see as there might not be too many more years of getting to see him either.

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best play Evah
Stopping Edelman on 4th and 1
2015 afcc game

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I still wanted him on the team. He was not happy yet we want to give him a decent amount of more money yet he turned it down yesterday he lost a huge amount of money.

He was treated great buy Elway/Broncos. Elway gave him bonuses every year. They were not small either.

Last year Elway did him right again. Harris lost because he let someone get in his ear and should be happy with what Elway offered it was a heck of a lot more money than what he got!

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He did seem over the last couple of years though to really voice his frustration that he made that decision. I think he has really struggled with the fact the team has been losing and it just emphasized all the more him taking a bit of a hometown discount wasn't in his best interest as the team wasn't helped a whole lot by that decision.

I absolutely have loved watching him play and especially tick off Philip Rivers with greatly timed interceptions to win games. He has been one of the best stories of the NFL that no one seems to talk about outside of Broncos Country.

I can't say I wish him well since he is going to a rival team but appreciate all his great years here and hate to see such a time with a legend come to an end. Have to remember this with Von Miller as well to appreciate the greatness we see as there might not be too many more years of getting to see him either.

I guess his frustration didn’t bother me as much as some. He was still playing at a high level. I guess I see where he was coming from in his situation.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess his frustration didn’t bother me as much as some. He was still playing at a high level. I guess I see where he was coming from in his situation.

It didn't bother me much until this year. Just saw him pointing the fingers a lot on the field when a bad play happened his way almost every single time. And then some of the things he decided to publicly say this offseason of pretty much burning every bridge possible with the Broncos. Honestly if he hadn't burned those bridges I think the Broncos would have made a better deal than what he got with the Chargers.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It didn't bother me much until this year. Just saw him pointing the fingers a lot on the field when a bad play happened his way almost every single time. And then some of the things he decided to publicly say this offseason of pretty much burning every bridge possible with the Broncos. Honestly if he hadn't burned those bridges I think the Broncos would have made a better deal than what he got with the Chargers.

Fair observation