• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Chris Culliver arrested.

I_am_1z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Hit and run from a guy making hundreds of thousands of dollars? I wonder if he was intoxicated at all, it would have been easier to settle the ordeal right there and then with a generous amount withdrawn from the bank.

DoobieKeebler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hit and run from a guy making hundreds of thousands of dollars? I wonder if he was intoxicated at all, it would have been easier to settle the ordeal right there and then with a generous amount withdrawn from the bank.

You'd think that, but the moment after hitting a bicyclist is not a common sense/rational thought situation. Cully stupidly had brass knuckles on him at the time so he was instantly illegal in that respect. Beyond the brass knuckles, maybe he was spooked because he was getting his "off season Randy Moss" on, and a drug test would have shown traces of narcotics in his system.

Either way, I'm really surprised so many people fail to realize that running is pretty much always the stupidest thing to do. Immature as hell, and a quick way to give oneself the gift... of felony.

Xponentialchaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't want this guy on the team anymore. I don't even care that this would weaken the position that we need the most help with.

Hitting a cyclist can be forgiven. Running off in a panic can at least be understood. But confronting a person with brass knuckles for trying to do the right thing in reporting him after he fled is pure scumbag status. Cut him.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im ok with cutting him. It would hurt the team but some times u have to do it. If we cut him we then draft a CB in RD 1 and RD 3.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Im ok with cutting him. It would hurt the team but some times u have to do it. If we cut him we then draft a CB in RD 1 and RD 3.

We can draft a cornerback in round 12. He would be just as good as Cully. Losing him is not making us any weaker than we already are at that position.

Xponentialchaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We can draft a cornerback in round 12. He would be just as good as Cully. Losing him is not making us any weaker than we already are at that position.

He played very well for us (outside of the playoffs) before he got hurt 2 seasons ago. I'm not sure how you can objectively say that losing him would not make us any weaker at that position.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
The Niners are not going to cut Chris Culliver. That would be incredibly stupid.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
He played very well for us (outside of the playoffs) before he got hurt 2 seasons ago. I'm not sure how you can objectively say that losing him would not make us any weaker at that position.

I agree, he was playing well before he got hurt.

isn't it "outside the SB"? if you ask someone WHY he isn't good, he'll hang his hat on this one game.

Xponentialchaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From a personnel perspective, yes it would be stupid to cut him.

However, I think it would be stupid to let that homophobic scumbag continue to represent this team.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
I think it would be stupid to let that homophobic scumbag continue to represent this team.

Seriously? THAT is the reason you think an NFL franchise should cut a player? Because he answered an irrelevant question from some jackass reporter over a year ago & didn't support gay people?

This is a football team not the Miss America pageant.

Xponentialchaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously? THAT is the reason you think an NFL franchise should cut a player? Because he answered an irrelevant question from some jackass reporter over a year ago & didn't support gay people?

This is a football team not the Miss America pageant.

Quit cherry-picking. I didn't say that. I haven't wanted him cut from this team until this new story has emerged.

These new CRIMINAL allegations clearly show that he lacks common sense and is a general piece of shit. When compared to his homophobic response from years ago, I think we get a nice overall representation of what this guy is all about, and I don't want him representing this team.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
When compared to his homophobic response from years ago, I think we get a nice overall representation of what this guy is all about, and I don't want him representing this team.

Then you should want Aldon Smith cut too right?

Xponentialchaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then you should want Aldon Smith cut too right?

I didn't say that either.

While I certainly don't condone Aldon Smith's DUI issues, I can forgive them. People make mistakes. Had Culliver gotten a DUI and hit a pedestrian, I wouldn't be this adamant about him leaving the team. It's what he did after this accident. To me, that goes far beyond just "making a dumb mistake" (which I can forgive). Culliver had the INTENT of threatening an innocent bystander. That's where I make the distinction between "stupid mistake" and "scumbag".

The day that Aldon Smith shows the same kind of aggression toward an innocent bystander when he's clearly at fault is the day that I'll want Aldon Smith removed from this team as well.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
The day that Aldon Smith shows the same kind of aggression toward an innocent bystander when he's clearly at fault is the day that I'll want Aldon Smith removed from this team as well.

That's a pretty specific standard for which to be cut from a team.

Not allowing scum bags on an NFL team is pretty much surrender.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's gotta go. Thuggish behavior cannot be tolerated.

Xponentialchaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a pretty specific standard for which to be cut from a team.

Not allowing scum bags on an NFL team is pretty much surrender.

My previous less specific comments caused you to misinterpret me twice. I've had to make adjustments.

Yadahell

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Culliver can't be counted on, so this increases the need for a corner. Now, it's almost a guarantee that we'll be selecting CB in round 1.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is why I never bash on teams when this stuff happens… This isn't the first time and it won't be the last time … Every team has guy's that mess up at some point… It's disappointing but it is what it is… There all human…

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah we draft a CB with our 1st pick now.