• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Chris Culliver arrested.

HighTopFade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta move on from this guy. Lacks common sense.

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Culliver likely gets cut now. We draft an early CB and bring in a veteran like Champ Bailey.

sjballer03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Well considering they have a much better QB, they could possibly have Percy Harvin healthy, they could easily have a great OL (when it's healthy) and a great running game, that's gonna be really hard to accomplish unless the Niners' defense improves from last year. Significantly.

Can't wait to hear the reasoning behind this.

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well considering they have a much better QB, they could possibly have Percy Harvin healthy, they could easily have a great OL (when it's healthy) and a great running game, that's gonna be really hard to accomplish unless the Niners' defense improves from last year. Significantly.

Sorry you lost me at Percy Harvin and healthy. That's like trying put World and Peace together. You can try all you want, but the odds are some where below 1% and falling.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
At least we still have the draft to try and fill his slot. Time to move on from him IMO. Not the best move for the team talent wise, but the right move. This of course is under the assumption that these allegations are true.

I beg to differ!

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Well good thing we have those draft picks.

The reality though is I wasn't expecting Cully to really be much of a factor this season anyways since it seems DBs take two years too get back to form from those injuries anyways.

That. Also, he sucked big time prior to the injury.

Revis was coming back from a severe knee injury entering the 2013 season. It affected him big time and he clearly wasn't the same dynamic player he was once. He had a mediocre season at best.

He was a perennial probowler... Now imaging an unskilled player / limited in talent with similar knee injury. Smh. This season would have been a wash had we thrown him in there in our starting lineup.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Exactly. Agree with everything except the he'll come cheap now(maybe this was said as a joke, hard to tell exactly with just text) I definitely wouldnt sign him and would just say fuck it. Time to move on. He has off field problems/character concerns, an injury history, and quite frankly, just not that good of a player.

Best post of this thread. Nailed it.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's absolutely hilarious watching the chicken littles of this board. As if Culliver was the difference between us and Seattle's defense. :lol:

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's absolutely hilarious watching the chicken littles of this board. As if Culliver was the difference between us and Seattle's defense. :lol:

He's not a difference maker. That being said; what in the world is a chicken little?

AU_Fever

The secret of getting ahead is getting started.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Time for Niners to cut ties with Culliver. Why the hell do you flee after you hit somebody? I don't care if he gets a good lawyer, but these are serious charges. Hope Gilbert in the mid-teens and Niners are able to trade up or Verrett falling to pick #30.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 506.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The hit and run is pretty bad but what alarms me more is the report CC threatened a Good Samaritan who witnessed the accident. That move was Gangsta to me.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Time for Niners to cut ties with Culliver. Why the hell do you flee after you hit somebody? I don't care if he gets a good lawyer, but these are serious charges. Hope Gilbert in the mid-teens and Niners are able to trade up or Verrett falling to pick #30.

What an idiot. What was a civil matter (probably so unless he was under the influence) becomes a criminal mess. What is with the brass knuckles?

The eyewitness was not very bright. Nice for him to chase him down. He should have taken the license number and just called it in to police. Confronting the wrong person in a parking lot in that way could easily get someone shot.

AU_Fever

The secret of getting ahead is getting started.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What an idiot. What was a civil matter (probably so unless he was under the influence) becomes a criminal mess. What is with the brass knuckles?

The eyewitness was not very bright. Nice for him to chase him down. He should have taken the license number and just called it in to police. Confronting the wrong person in a parking lot in that way could easily get someone shot.

If Culliver would have stopped and attended the cyclist, it would show his concern about the cyclist. Then he made it worse by confronting the witness with the brass knuckles.:L

I agree the witness should have just take the license plate and let authorities handled it.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
I agree the witness should have just take the license plate and let authorities handled it.

Probably. That's what I would've done. But I have no beef with a guy who wants to put himself in danger to go all super hero on some asshole who's trying to get away with running over a poor schmuck on his bike. The witness didn't do anything wrong, but he did put himself in an awkward position.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well this is very bad news for the 49ers. This is already our weakest position and now we have to deal with this. Thank god we still have the draft.

DoobieKeebler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I had kind of a similar experience as a passenger during a hit & run om a bicyclist. Everyone around us was too worried about the bicyclist's health to immediately take down the plate number of the car I was riding in. As people were helping the bicyclist and checking to see if he was OK, the d-bag driver I was with attempted to speed off. Maybe it was a similar situation in Cully's case?

Luckily in my story the driver got caught in SF traffic half a block away, so the bicyclist & another driver caught up with us and blocked us in. I was not down for trying to flee the scene of an accident and becoming an accessory to the crime so I exited the car as others were accosting the driver, apologized to the cyclist, and walked to BART after everything was all said & done. The driver tried to give a fake name & phone number, but he was a dumbass because multiple people got his plate number and called it in.