• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Chris Culliver arrested.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not quite the same thing. And not just because I never went on the radio and said I hate jellyfish and they are not welcome in the oceans in which I swim.

But again, whether you agree or disagree that his statements SHOULD HAVE made national news, they DID make national news. As such, introducing Culliver based on that is completely fair. It's the thing he is best known for.

Parasites love blood. I give them credit for being what they are.

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Well good thing we have those draft picks.

The reality though is I wasn't expecting Cully to really be much of a factor this season anyways since it seems DBs take two years too get back to form from those injuries anyways.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
There's always the draft! ;)

It's asking a lot to think rookie CB(s) is / are going to make up the difference between this defense and Seattle's defense.

Not to mention Arizona's defense. It's looking pretty nasty too. And the Rams' D isn't exactly the Cowboys.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's asking a lot to think rookie CB(s) is / are going to make up the difference between this defense and Seattle's defense.

Not to mention Arizona's defense. It's looking pretty nasty too. And the Rams' D isn't exactly the Cowboys.

That post was dripping in sarcasm. I'm not at all happy with what's been going on, as opposed to what our competition has been doing. Idle hands...

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, I wish we could've have gotten Alterraun Verner. Cut Cully. He's obviously a few cards short of a deck. We don't need players this dumb. And then the brass knuckles part of this. Holy shit. Obviously, he has rights and due process will play itself out, but that doesn't mean the Niners can't make a business decision to cut him loose now.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
That post was dripping in sarcasm. I'm not at all happy with what's been going on, as opposed to what our competition has been doing. Idle hands...

I think the idle hands issue has to do with Baalke wanting to go the slow, long-term building route rather than loading up short-term & trying to slam through the tight SB window at all costs:

Obviously the former strategy is a lot safer & helps in the job-security department, but it still pisses me off.

Last edited by a moderator:

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

Our defense doesn't have to be as good as Seattle's. Our team has to be. And the better team doesn't always win. Ee were better than Baltimore in 2012 and still lost to them.

It's not like Culliver isn't going to play this season. He'll kick this down the road a ways, probably settle it for misdemeanors, and likely deal with a suspension in 2015 if at all. I don't see how this affects our 2014 season much at all. We still have a slew of high draft picks, and two highly regarded players who will basically be rookies. Our team is extremely strong across the board. Really our only weakness is at CB, where our FO has been pretty good at plugging in talent. It's a little early to be jumping ship.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Our defense doesn't have to be as good as Seattle's. Our team has to be.

Well considering they have a much better QB, they could possibly have Percy Harvin healthy, they could easily have a great OL (when it's healthy) and a great running game, that's gonna be really hard to accomplish unless the Niners' defense improves from last year. Significantly.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Damn, I wish we could've have gotten Alterraun Verner. Cut Cully. He's obviously a few cards short of a deck.

No way! This is not the time to sell; it's the time to buy! Buy low & sell high.

Sign him up to a 4-year deal like it was reported they were trying to do in the first place. Only cheaper! :)

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well considering they have a much better QB, they could possibly have Percy Harvin healthy, they could easily have a great OL (when it's healthy) and a great running game, that's gonna be really hard to accomplish unless the Niners' defense improves from last year. Significantly.

And without a healthy Bowman. :doh:

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Our defense doesn't have to be as good as Seattle's. Our team has to be. And the better team doesn't always win. Ee were better than Baltimore in 2012 and still lost to them.

It's not like Culliver isn't going to play this season. He'll kick this down the road a ways, probably settle it for misdemeanors, and likely deal with a suspension in 2015 if at all. I don't see how this affects our 2014 season much at all. We still have a slew of high draft picks, and two highly regarded players who will basically be rookies. Our team is extremely strong across the board. Really our only weakness is at CB, where our FO has been pretty good at plugging in talent. It's a little early to be jumping ship.

yep, more importantly than our defense, we all know it is about how well our offense can score TD's?

IMO Culliver IS a factor on our D, and IF he doesn't play even part of the season, does affect those missed games. so too bad for this negative news.

supreme_clientele81

Supreme Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:wtf2: :scratch: :L

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol classic

whysies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think Sick has ever seen Russell Wilson play

Or maybe he's just a really big Bruno Mars fan

bvanthielriceyoung

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Wow. Thank God this happened BEFORE the Niners signed him to a long-term contract (as it was reported the Niners were trying to do). Now he'll come dirt cheap! :D

Exactly. Agree with everything except the he'll come cheap now(maybe this was said as a joke, hard to tell exactly with just text) I definitely wouldnt sign him and would just say fuck it. Time to move on. He has off field problems/character concerns, an injury history, and quite frankly, just not that good of a player.

bvanthielriceyoung

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
oh some what related side note too, has there every been a person who shaves those lines or line into their eyebrows and has not been a piece of shit? Between that and neck tattoos.....