• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Thursday Night Football: Chiefs @ Patriots Thursday Night to Kickoff Season

Who Wins?

• Total voters

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Log off SportsHoopla

If you like Atlanta so much, go join their bandwagon. Atlanta and KC are two different teams. Maybe here's something to think about....the AFC's been trending up lately and the NFC has been going downhill. The top AFC teams are better than the top NFC teams. I stand corrected when I say Atlanta is not winning in NE week 7.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So that proves Andy Reid doesn't suck at clock management in the playoffs? And I'm sure he was a big help on that 2 point conversion return.

Week 10.........who won........in New Orleans?
Virtually every coach sucks at clock management. It's the lamest of lame arguments. It's the rorschach blotch of coaching.

martinez

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kareem the dream
My fantasy team thanks you

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chiefs looked awesome tonight. Pats didn't. Pats will turn it around.

Doesn't look like the Steelers will be able to beat the Chefs with their kicker again. Kareem Hunt looks like a stud.
I am just excited to see Houston look like himself again and to have a real NT. Been a constant thorn going back to 2015. Berry going down would be a major damper but Sorenson is pretty solid.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll have to watch the replay tomorrow. But I think the 542 yards and 6TDs the Patriots offense gave up had something to do with it.

Yeah, Brady was unimpressive tonight, but he didn't lose this game. Kareem Hunt and Alex Smith took turns tonight stomping mudholes the size of El Segundo in the ass of the Pats defense, especially in the 2nd half.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How does it show that and WTF have the Chiefs beat when it matters?

They held the steelers to field goals. They didn't have a actual competent RB either in that game. The year before that, they lost a close game in NE but they were a wild card team. They have been knocking on the door. They probably have the second best chance behind Baltimore at knocking off NE.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Virtually every coach sucks at clock management. It's the lamest of lame arguments. It's the rorschach blotch of coaching.

There are times yes when everyone sucks at clock management but Reid is always at the top of that list every year. I'm not calling him a bad coach he does a lot of things I like that's just not one of them. It was the same issue he had in Philadelphia.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am just excited to see Houston look like himself again and to have a real NT. Been a constant thorn going back to 2015. Berry going down would be a major damper but Sorenson is pretty solid.
Agree on Houston. Always liked that guy. I hope Berry's injury doesn't keep him out long. The look on his face was scary though. A look like that from a guy that's been there before, not good.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They held the steelers to field goals. They didn't have a actual competent RB either in that game. The year before that, they lost a close game in NE but they were a wild card team. They have been knocking on the door. They probably have the second best chance behind Baltimore after knocking off NE.
Spencer Ware is actually pretty good when he doesn't have concussion symptoms, actually; over 1300 scrimmage yards last year. The OL was getting bullied by the Steelers. The OL was bullying the Pats in pass and run blocking from what I saw.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are times yes when everyone sucks at clock management but Reid is always at the top of that list every year. I'm not calling him a bad coach he does a lot of things I like that's just not one of them. It was the same issue he had in Philadelphia.
It's such a minor issue I don't even take it seriously. It's like getting on Hoody for overthinking things. Who cares unless it's highly public and a loss?

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shout out to all the OGs who had KC in the poll before the game. I think it was at 9 at halftime.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree on Houston. Always liked that guy. I hope Berry's injury doesn't keep him out long. The look on his face was scary though. A look like that from a guy that's been there before, not good.
I wouldn't totally be shocked if it was his ankle/heel acting up again, but those never look good on tape. I sure hope it's not the achilles as we could really use his help while Nelson is out.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you like Atlanta so much, go join their bandwagon. Atlanta and KC are two different teams. Maybe here's something to think about....the AFC's been trending up lately and the NFC has been going downhill. The top AFC teams are better than the top NFC teams. I stand corrected when I say Atlanta is not winning in NE week 7.

Has nothing to do with liking Atlanta. Called being a realist. Something you're not.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spencer Ware is actually pretty good when he doesn't have concussion symptoms, actually; over 1300 scrimmage yards last year. The OL was getting bullied by the Steelers. The OL was bullying the Pats in pass and run blocking from what I saw.

Not as good as Hunt. And that is a difference.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No fluke about this game. Chiefs just flat outplayed the Pats in the second half. Pats defense looks dreadful so far.
Dude, he's giving you a run for dumbest shit posted on here....