• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Chiefs on pace to break a 49ers NFL record

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Play is being chalenged

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't be surprised if we see Brady Quinn starting next week. Cassel is just losing them games at this point. They have to stop being so stubborn and make the right move while the division is still in sight.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't be surprised if we see Brady Quinn starting next week. Cassel is just losing them games at this point. They have to stop being so stubborn and make the right move while the division is still in sight.

Before Peyton Manning went to Denver, I thought it was crazy for Quinn to make those comments that later got him waived/traded, thinking that Tebow would eventually been injured, benched, or traded and he instead goes to a KC team that I thought was talented enough to be on the verge of a breakout (not that great but at least keep-the-QB good). But now, he may be starting on a team that didn't go and get a real backup to Cassell. Don't have much of an opinion on Quinn either way.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Before Peyton Manning went to Denver, I thought it was crazy for Quinn to make those comments that later got him waived/traded, thinking that Tebow would eventually been injured, benched, or traded and he instead goes to a KC team that I thought was talented enough to be on the verge of a breakout (not that great but at least keep-the-QB good). But now, he may be starting on a team that didn't go and get a real backup to Cassell. Don't have much of an opinion on Quinn either way.

If Quinn goes out there and takes control and plays he could possibly put up some of the best numbers of his career. The Chiefs have some of the most talented wideouts in the NFL. Bowe is an all pro, the guy is just unguardable, Breaston is a good compliment in the middle but Baldwin is what sets them apart, the guy is bg enough that he should catch jump balls all day instead of scooping Cassel's 3 yard dump off. All this with teams worried about what Charles is going to do.

There is absolutely no reason why the Chiefs should be win the AFC West and go to the playoffs, they have all the talent in the world Only being held back by Cassel.