• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Chase Young declared for the draft.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the point we don't have to spend 4 first rounders to get a guy like Mack. Mack ruins games and made the bears relevant again. You will definitely see Jeudy at #3. Some scouts like Lamb better. There is no way that Jeudy is a prospect like A.J green or Megatron was.

They spent 2 first on Mack and 2 more on Smith and Floyd. You will have spent 4 firsts on 4 d linemen (you’ll have to pay at some point too).

I think Jeudy is absolutely the top WR in the draft and absolutely a top flight WR similar to AJ Green or Julio. Nobody is Calvin size/speed wise.

Scouts also say Young is no Bosa bro, but maybe that’s smoke too.

Is Young your Mack? If he is, you have a Bears like D but risk having a Bears type O too.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They spent 2 first on Mack and 2 more on Smith and Floyd. You will have spent 4 firsts on 4 d linemen (you’ll have to pay at some point too).

I think Jeudy is absolutely the top WR in the draft and absolutely a top flight WR similar to AJ Green or Julio. Nobody is Calvin size/speed wise.

Scouts also say Young is no Bosa bro, but maybe that’s smoke too.

Is Young your Mack? If he is, you have a Bears like D but risk having a Bears type O too.

Scouts have the highest draft grade on Young since Mack. So I don't know what your talking about. Jeudy doesn't have the size like Green and Julio have. Jeudy does have the speed and the hands I dont think he comes close to the workouts like Julio and Green put up in the combine. We have two speed demons in Mclearin and Sims.

As a Lion fan I would want the CB from Ohio St. Why do you want a WR with Gallowday and Jones. Those guys are fine.

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Scouts have the highest draft grade on Young since Mack. So I don't know what your talking about. Jeudy doesn't have the size like Green and Julio have. Jeudy does have the speed and the hands I dont think he comes close to the workouts like Julio and Green put up in the combine. We have two speed demons in Mclearin and Sims.

As a Lion fan I would want the CB from Ohio St. Why do you want a WR with Gallowday and Jones. Those guys are fine.

The lions fan wants young.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rob Base has watched zero redskins games this year. That's clear.

The Redskins have a clear number one wr that they drafted this year - Terry McLaurin.

They have a shifty #2 wr who came on late this year and also returns punts - Steven Sims.

They have a great possession wr who is ALSO a rookie this year - Kelvin Hrmon.

in this case, they absolutely don't need Jeudy.

They DO need a LT.

They also could use another top flight dlineman, especially if they trade Kerrigan.

Drafting Jeudy at #2 would be the absolute worst possible outcome.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whose your LT for your new star QB? Who is he going to throw to?

LT is a question. We have Christian but he is a huge question. We could go find another stop gap such as Constanzo or Humphries. No matter what, there isn’t a LT worth the pick, so you go Young at 2, which is a no brainer.

Terry McLaurin who is going to kill it next season is our one.
We have an over-paid two in Paul Richardson with Harmon right behind him.
Our slot is unable to be covered in Sims.
If we want TEs, there are some good ones in FA such as Ebron, Henry, and Hooper.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rob Base has watched zero redskins games this year. That's clear.

The Redskins have a clear number one wr that they drafted this year - Terry McLaurin.

They have a shifty #2 wr who came on late this year and also returns punts - Steven Sims.

They have a great possession wr who is ALSO a rookie this year - Kelvin Hrmon.

in this case, they absolutely don't need Jeudy.

They DO need a LT.

They also could use another top flight dlineman, especially if they trade Kerrigan.

Drafting Jeudy at #2 would be the absolute worst possible outcome.

Plus Paul Richardson could come back to as more speed. It would be nice if Trent came back. If Rivera can convince him that would be huge.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
20200104_121013.jpg

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I cant see anyone giving up the farm for a non QB. We should get Young simple as that. If Cincy takes Young then it s a different story. Even if Cincy trades out of #1 it would be to a team who wants Burrow.
They won't. However, they will give up the farm for Tua, if he declares. Wouldn't he look good in a Dolphins uniform? And would Miami's 3 1st round picks feel good in our pocket?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They won't. However, they will give up the farm for Tua, if he declares. Wouldn't he look good in a Dolphins uniform? And would Miami's 3 1st round picks feel good in our pocket?
A point few grasp

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A point few grasp
I know. They are so set on one player that they fail to see the bigger picture. This team needs to spread its bets out. We are not in a position to bet it all on one play. You can make yourself great at one position or make yourself very good at 3 positions, maybe more if you are shrewd. This is a team game not an individual game. The best overall teams always win in the long haul. Not necessarily so the team with the best player only.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know. They are so set on one player that they fail to see the bigger picture. This team needs to spread its bets out. We are not in a position to bet it all on one play. You can make yourself great at one position or make yourself very good at 3 positions, maybe more if you are shrewd. This is a team game not an individual game. The best overall teams always win in the long haul. Not necessarily so the team with the best player only.
We do have a lot of edge guys without young

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've never been a fan of trying to rebuild an entire team in one draft/off-season. Plugging holes is what free agency is for. Drafting great players/future all-pros is what you do with a top three pick. jmo

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've never been a fan of trying to rebuild an entire team in one draft/off-season. Plugging holes is what free agency is for. Drafting great players/future all-pros is what you do with a top three pick. jmo
Do you realize that with Miami's 3 picks, you could get the 2nd best edge rusher, the best TE and the best OT in the entire draft?

We finished the year 7th best in sacks this year. How much incremental improvement will Young make to this team? Does he get us 3 additional sacks? 5 to be the tops in the league? How many wins do those additional 5 sacks get you? Because that is what you are buying when you go all in for Young.

This is not an indictment on Young, he may be the Messiah all are saying he is. But this team has so man more issues that need to be addressed to get on the path to winning.

Let me give you an example. Ricky Williams. Touted by many as the most complete RB to come into the NFL at the time. Guess what happened?

So we have been given this gift. Many want to take the windfall and go all in. Buy a lottery ticket. But smart minds will tell you to invest it. Spread it out. Some investments will grow. A few may not. But your changes for incremental and fundamental improvement are much greater by investing and growing.

countryroads316

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bears 2.0

Trent Williams could be here next season
Do you realize that with Miami's 3 picks, you could get the 2nd best edge rusher, the best TE and the best OT in the entire draft?

We finished the year 7th best in sacks this year. How much incremental improvement will Young make to this team? Does he get us 3 additional sacks? 5 to be the tops in the league? How many wins do those additional 5 sacks get you? Because that is what you are buying when you go all in for Young.

This is not an indictment on Young, he may be the Messiah all are saying he is. But this team has so man more issues that need to be addressed to get on the path to winning.

Let me give you an example. Ricky Williams. Touted by many as the most complete RB to come into the NFL at the time. Guess what happened?

So we have been given this gift. Many want to take the windfall and go all in. Buy a lottery ticket. But smart minds will tell you to invest it. Spread it out. Some investments will grow. A few may not. But your changes for incremental and fundamental improvement are much greater by investing and growing.

You have free agency which the Redskins should have a ton of money to get a few players and Rivera is gonna talk to Williams about playing for him so no question you take Chase Young and don't look back

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trent Williams could be here next season

You have free agency which the Redskins should have a ton of money to get a few players and Rivera is gonna talk to Williams about playing for him so no question you take Chase Young and don't look back
And if Chase gets injured? Suspended, or just wigs out like Ricky Williams did. What do you have then? Remember that we are talking about the Redskins and our luck over the last 20 years.........

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm not knocking anyone's opinion. By April I may be with you. I don't see anyone giving up 3 1st rounders for an edge rusher, especially Miami, since they need a QB. I never said. Young was the Messiah, but when I hear "better than the Bosa's," I begin to rub my hands together knowing he'll play under Del Rio and not Manusky.

countryroads316

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And if Chase gets injured? Suspended, or just wigs out like Ricky Williams did. What do you have then? Remember that we are talking about the Redskins and our luck over the last 20 years.........

and your banking on what 3 players that may or might not be at those supposed picks your suggesting being any good

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How do we know young won’t be any good ? Injured out ? Fact is you don’t either way

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Easy guys, let's let this play out a bit more. We are fresh out of the last season and things actually worked out well for our team, but there's a lot of time between now and the draft. Besides there are more and more guys declaring for the draft, free agents to be signed, players released and signed and so forth.

While it's nice to talk about the possibilities, they are all viable... until... they are not! Right now one opinion is as good as any other, respect!