• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Change the System?

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rofl. Carter would go out and get a hat trick after I trashed him all day. Typical.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's excellent - really tracks the breakdowns. Only critique I had was that you can't see the whole thing on video (more diagrams would have been nice). But this speaks for itself:
By the 4:34 mark, Simmonds is able to chip the puck away, but JVR gets beat on the boards by Zidlicky (mistake number 2 and really an unexcuseable one for someone who is as big and should be as intimidating as JVR) and Kovalchuck has a step on everyone coming out of the corner and corrals the puck.

And then on the 2nd one, you can clearly see Briere and JVR drifting toward the blue line, out-of-position.

jerseyjigroe

Experience Quality Trust
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's excellent - really tracks the breakdowns. Only critique I had was that you can't see the whole thing on video (more diagrams would have been nice). But this speaks for itself:

And then on the 2nd one, you can clearly see Briere and JVR drifting toward the blue line, out-of-position.

The two of them should NEVER be out on the ice at the same time. They don't know what defense is.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The two of them should NEVER be out on the ice at the same time. They don't know what defense is.

If you look at it, they actually continued to drift out for a couple of seconds after the first SOG. I guess they were both cherry-picking for a breakaway, but they should have been heading back immediately.