• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

"Champ is building a monster down there"

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
35sa9g.jpg

Drewsagator

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After the Glitter guys get done with Chief Asseola he'll be doing a war chant of his own that goes like this......OOOOOOOOHHHH MY BUNGHOLE HURTS, OOOOOHHH MY BUNGHOLE HURTS.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After the Glitter guys get done with Chief Asseola he'll be doing a war chant of his own that goes like this......OOOOOOOOHHHH MY BUNGHOLE HURTS, OOOOOHHH MY BUNGHOLE HURTS.

:exploding: Did it take that much energy to think that up? :lame:

Drewsagator

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:exploding: Did it take that much energy to think that up? :lame:
Struck a nerve there huh, big fella.....Relax dude it's still offseason and you have plenty of time to think up excuses for why you'll lose to UF again this year, now try and relax and enjoy the rest of the holiday weekend......

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is getting pretty petty. Anyone got anything constructive to say?

Uman5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
OK back to the base of this thread. Drew is funny and there is NO WAY the gators win the next 4 out of 5 NCs.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Struck a nerve there huh, big fella.....Relax dude it's still offseason and you have plenty of time to think up excuses for why you'll lose to UF again this year, now try and relax and enjoy the rest of the holiday weekend......

Not at all. Never gave excuses last year. I know exactly why they lost. Our DTs were split too wide the entire game. That is the reason that UF was able to run up the middle all day and not to the outside. I am enjoying my weekend whether we talk shit or not. It is Saturday always a great day.

rfjeff9

THWG!!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,435.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK back to the base of this thread. Drew is funny and there is NO WAY the gators win the next 4 out of 5 NCs.

I agree, mostly because of GT's undefeated 2014 season.

Drewsagator

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. How is Clemson's recruiting "slush fund" these days......is there enough left to steal any more recruits from UF. The reason I ask is that Demarcus Robinson seemed to think UF's education was better than Clemson's pocket change......just wondering.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They're not even going to win that many conference titles in that time frame.

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. How is Clemson's recruiting "slush fund" these days......is there enough left to steal any more recruits from UF. The reason I ask is that Demarcus Robinson seemed to think UF's education was better than Clemson's pocket change......just wondering.

you'll have to do better than that to get rise out of me, boy.

:fish2:

HuskerOC

Huskers 24/7 365
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Exactly.

Back to the topic.

Is Will Muschamp building a monster at Florida?

Personally? NO. Nothing like Spurrier or Meyer ever did. He may challenge for an SEC title or 2 in the next decade, but I don't see much more than that.

Reminds me too much of the current coach at my school. Good, but not great and something will always be lacking to get over the hump for a conference title.

Something about a coach getting caught with their pants down too many times to give them the massive amount of respect that they'll lead you anywhere.

TonyTheGator

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly.

Back to the topic.

Is Will Muschamp building a monster at Florida?

Personally? NO. Nothing like Spurrier or Meyer ever did. He may challenge for an SEC title or 2 in the next decade, but I don't see much more than that.

Reminds me too much of the current coach at my school. Good, but not great and something will always be lacking to get over the hump for a conference title.

Something about a coach getting caught with their pants down too many times to give them the massive amount of respect that they'll lead you anywhere.

Meyer's name doesn't belong in the same sentence as Spurrier's. Meyer didn't build shit! He won with Zook's players, and then when the teams with players he recruited couldn't cut it, he ran off with his tail tucked between his legs. Only time will tell us how Muschamp does in Gainesville.