• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

"Champ is building a monster down there"

Uman5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Drewsagator's 3rd post on the Hoop must be shared. (From the ACC thread)

"look at what Champ did with Urbans leftover turds last year....Champ will win 4 of the next 6 NC's ......he is building a monster there despite UF's rigid academic standard. UF has not lost any recruits that they really wanted unless the recruit COULD NOT qualify or the UF coaches thought that they might become an issue during their time there.
Trust me I am the a very realistic fan and have watched and been a part of CFB for over 40 years when I tell you this!!!! The writing is on the wall and the monster is coming off the table. UF won't win it all this coming year, but the run they start in 2014 will have even Saban leaving town..... "

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UF did pretty damn well on a very tough schedule last year. That defense was a monster.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Drewsagator's 3rd post on the Hoop must be shared. (From the ACC thread)

"look at what Champ did with Urbans leftover turds last year....Champ will win 4 of the next 6 NC's ......he is building a monster there despite UF's rigid academic standard. UF has not lost any recruits that they really wanted unless the recruit COULD NOT qualify or the UF coaches thought that they might become an issue during their time there.
Trust me I am the a very realistic fan and have watched and been a part of CFB for over 40 years when I tell you this!!!! The writing is on the wall and the monster is coming off the table. UF won't win it all this coming year, but the run they start in 2014 will have even Saban leaving town..... "

tumblr_md95uagwKT1qck737.gif

[YOUTUBE]RHtACKm6HyM&feature=player_detailpage[/YOUTUBE]

Uman5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2

Stop it!!! I just spit water on my keyboard!!! Downs syndrome camp, AWESOME!

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
without the blocked punt Florida goes to overtime with the Mighty Ragin Cajuns...... IN THE SWAMP!

flawin.gif

Good teams dont hang let teams like that hang with em... End of story.

Last edited by a moderator:

TonyTheGator

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
without the blocked punt Florida goes to overtime with the Mighty Ragin Cajuns...... IN THE SWAMP!

flawin.gif

So, explain how a team that "can't be good" because the Cajuns played them tough, could beat aTm, LSU, South Carolina, Florida State, and others in the same season.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, explain how a team that "can't be good" because the Cajuns played them tough, could beat aTm, LSU, South Carolina, Florida State, and others in the same season.

Ok. I mis worded it. Elite teams dont let this type of team hang with them. Good teams are not elite teams. Florida 2012 was good. Not elite... there...

Take the two most consistent teams over the last 4 years for example. Oregon and Alabama. Look who they lost to and look who took them to the wire... All good teams.

I will further the argument using Oregon.

They have lost 7 games in 4 years. All to top 10 teams. All losses were close games with LSU being the worst loss (13 points) There other losses to these top 10 teams were by 3, 3, 3, 9, 9, 11. Over their last 25 games they have 3 losses by a total of 9 points. Just saying, you dont usually see a top flight team struggle with inferior competition. Look at the win margins of a few top tier teams possess over bad teams over last few seasons.

Every team losses now and again and has close games. But most of the time the really good teams dont struggle at home vs the Ragin Cajuns of the world.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Defensive teams that struggle on offense do.

Without a blocked FG vs Tennessee, Alabama might not have made it to the NCG.

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair I've never seen a Florida fan who wasn't completely delusional on a message board.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair I've never seen a Florida fan who wasn't completely delusional on a message board.

I don't think it's that common for them to claim 4 out of the next 6 and "rigid academic standards".

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think it's that common for them to claim 4 out of the next 6 and "rigid academic standards".

Okay, you got me on the rigid academic standards part.

TonyTheGator

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok. I mis worded it. Elite teams dont let this type of team hang with them. Good teams are not elite teams. Florida 2012 was good. Not elite... there...

Take the two most consistent teams over the last 4 years for example. Oregon and Alabama. Look who they lost to and look who took them to the wire... All good teams.

I will further the argument using Oregon.

They have lost 7 games in 4 years. All to top 10 teams. All losses were close games with LSU being the worst loss (13 points) There other losses to these top 10 teams were by 3, 3, 3, 9, 9, 11. Over their last 25 games they have 3 losses by a total of 9 points. Just saying, you dont usually see a top flight team struggle with inferior competition. Look at the win margins of a few top tier teams possess over bad teams over last few seasons.

Every team losses now and again and has close games. But most of the time the really good teams dont struggle at home vs the Ragin Cajuns of the world.

Any team can have a bad game. Your "elite" Oregon team allowed Arkansas State to put up 34 points on the scoreboard last year. And how did you come up with the "elite" moniker for Oregon? How many NCs have they won? Heck, they didn't even win their conference title last year, and you think they are elite????? bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any team can have a bad game. Your "elite" Oregon team allowed Arkansas State to put up 34 points on the scoreboard last year. And how did you come up with the "elite" moniker for Oregon? How many NCs have they won? Heck, they didn't even win their conference title last year, and you think they are elite????? bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

To be fair that game was no where near as close as the scoreboard said

Oregon was up 50-3 halfway through the 2nd quarter before they started sticking backups and walkons in.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Thanks for making me having to clean up the sprite off of my laptop screen. On a side note how on earth do you post gifs and youtube videos and not just the links?

I am giving you a :10:for the UF video.

BoiseMike19

10 inch Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 450.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You can't compare these two games with even a semi-straight face.

Arky State v. Oregon (week #1)

50-3 late in the 2nd, 50-10 at halftime.
The bench emptied at this point. With 8:48 left in the game 57-20. Arky State scored 14 points after that against 7 guys that didn't see 2 minutes of play time after week 3.

ULL v. Florida (week #7)

ULL leads 17-13 at half.
Game tied with 2 secods remaining. Miricle at the same level as the statue of Mother Marys eyes bleeding in Guadelupa, Mexico in 1972 occurs.

By the way Arky State beats ULL 50-27 just 2 weeks before ULL takes Florida to the wire.

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was Florida's defense that enabled us to beat some very fine teams. The offense was hot and cold...mostly cold. With a defense that continually gets back the ball, sooner or later the offense has to do something right. The offensive stats were completely misleading due to that very fine defense. Also the kicking game with Christie and Sturgess was probably the best kicking combo in the country and they are both gone. Christie was the main reason we beat LSU. Had them starting from inside the 5 several times. They gave us the ball back and Les made a couple of bonehead calls and their defense got run off the field. Seems our replacement punter has issues with scooters and beer...LOL. At any rate, I look for Florida to be a better team this year because the offense will be much better. Lost a couple of guys from the defense, but looks to me we will still have a very fast group of players who will get a lot of interceptions and speed to the ball. We got humbled in the bowl game and anyone who watched that game saw a young quarterback(Bridgewater) have one of the all time great performances and our guy(Driscol) was.....in a word...terrible. I'm not sure just how good our boys will play this year, but tend to think we have the nucleus of a very good team. Problem is, so does Bama, Georgia, South Carolina, TAM, and LSU. Looking forward to a great and exciting season.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for making me having to clean up the sprite off of my laptop screen. On a side note how on earth do you post gifs and youtube videos and not just the links?

I am giving you a :10:for the UF video.

Ok... See the youtube logo.. Copy the video url, then hit the youtube logo

In the middle of between the youtube names and ][ copy video url.

below is a youtube vid url
next copy everything after the = sign. I have highlighted what you should see between ][

watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=hTWKbfoikeg