• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

CFP week 3

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Purdue:
1.) Purdue we fumbled on the goaline that cost us a TD.
2.) We decided to take a knee at the end of the Purdue game instead of running it into pay dirt

^thinks this kind of stuff only happens to Wisconsin.

:lol:

What a dipshit. Took a knee at the end of the game. I'm glad Alabama doesn't suck so bad I think that's a rarity.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You said they were missing their 3 wr starters and their entire LB Corps...I called bullshit...you tried to pretend it wasn't bullshit and I called you on continuing your bullshit.

I never made any claims other than that about injuries.
It's not bullshit so not sure what you mean. Basically their entire LB corp is out or has missed time this year . That's the point of the discussion . Overcoming injuries without losing , especially to scrub teajs

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We've won the last four games in Kinnick

Watch the games please

Purdue:
1.) Purdue we fumbled on the goaline that cost us a TD.
2.) We decided to take a knee at the end of the Purdue game instead of running it into pay dirt

Illinois:
1.) Lost our best player in Johnathan Taylor at RB in the first Q and he was starting to gash them for 20 yard gains and what appeared to be another 200+ game and 40+ points on the board.
2.) Illinois only had 3 points against our starters and then on the last series we took out our starters and Purdue scored a TD which was only because the ref called defensive PI but it was an offensive PI.

Bama's great at crushing weak teams but the fact of the matter is the Badgers were in complete control of every single one of their wins and crushed a ranked opponent. Bama can't say the same and were very fortunate to escape vs Miss st.

The excuse O meter is strong in this one. Again, we are talking about Purdue and Illinois. You should be able to spot them 21 and win by 30.

What happened in the Northwestern game...did you fumble on the goal line, or did the refs fuck that one up too.
Or maybe you think Northwestern should be ranked, lol.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not bullshit so not sure what you mean. Basically their entire LB corp is out or has missed time this year . That's the point of the discussion . Overcoming injuries without losing , especially to scrub teajs

LOL, their entire LB Corps is 1 starter and 3 backups....Shit, I wish we had that kind of Linebacker problems.

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe if Wisconsin had played someone this year, you wouldn't be crying. Your big win right now is Iowa, who only got ranked because Ohio St mailed it in.

Alabama scheduled FSU and it was anticipated to be a #1 vs #3 matchup. So if you want to call Alabama/Saban a little bitch for scheduling that because FSU had some injuries and what not, while Wisconsin scheduled nobody(and oh yeah, Alabama played USC last year), then by my guest.

And despite FSU not holding up to the standard expected, Alabama still manages a SoS rank of #54, while Wisconsin is ranked #92

BCF Toys - 2017 SOS Ratings

Maybe someday Wisconsin will actually deserve something and you won't have to make excuses.

FAU is rated higher than FSU right now.

We had Washington but BIG Ten scheduling conflicts forced us to cancel the home and home with them.
BYU was historyically a 9-10 win team at the time when we scheduled them and they happened to have their worst season ever.
Barry Alvarez offered a home and home seris for 2014 and 2017 but Saban turned that down like a little baby back bitch and settled for a neutral site in the state of Alabama.

NCAA College Football Season SOS Rankings & Ratings

I have Wisconsin here at 44 and after they face #24 Michigan and Bama faces #600 Mercer I expect the gap to be much closer. Again your top teams are clearly being propped anyways.

In the end we can have 4 potential wins vs ranked teams and Bama if they win will have 4 potential ranked wins as well. The top four wins are comparable for sure and even the out of conference wins are comparable too.

All Bama has is they dominated cup cakes more often than the Badgers that's it.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, we have more top 25 wins than nearly the entire Pac 12 combined.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The excuse O meter is strong in this one. Again, we are talking about Purdue and Illinois. You should be able to spot them 21 and win by 30.

What happened in the Northwestern game...did you fumble on the goal line, or did the refs fuck that one up too.
Or maybe you think Northwestern should be ranked, lol.

I agree we should but our coach just cares about winning unfortunately and not style points. The Northwestern win was still a 2 score win. We were up I think by 4 scores or so with four minutes left and decided to change our defense to soft zone which enabled Northwestern to score 2 TD's in three minutes and make the game appear close. Thankfully Jim Leonard hasn't utilized that soft zone D at the end of games with big leads again. Again all of our games we were in complete control at the end and Bama can't say the same.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, we have more top 25 wins than nearly the entire Pac 12 combined.

You guys would've been in the CFP if you decided to show up vs Cal in one of the more shocking blowouts of the year. However, you can still win the PAC.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, their entire LB Corps is 1 starter and 3 backups....Shit, I wish we had that kind of Linebacker problems.

Again, 3 starters and one of them were both receiving equal time. Also, is Bama missing there top three WR's?

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bama's great at crushing weak teams but the fact of the matter is the Badgers were in complete control of every single one of their wins and crushed a ranked opponent. Bama can't say the same and were very fortunate to escape vs Miss st.

We had Washington but BIG Ten scheduling conflicts forced us to cancel the home and home with them.
BYU was historyically a 9-10 win team at the time when we scheduled them and they happened to have their worst season ever.
Barry Alvarez offered a home and home seris for 2014 and 2017 but Saban turned that down like a little baby back bitch and settled for a neutral site in the state of Alabama.

I have Wisconsin here at 44 and after they face #24 Michigan and Bama faces #600 Mercer I expect the gap to be much closer. Again your top teams are clearly being propped anyways.

In the end we can have 4 potential wins vs ranked teams and Bama if they win will have 4 potential ranked wins as well. The top four wins are comparable for sure and even the out of conference wins are comparable too.

Sweet Jesus, you are pimping out FAU now?

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys would've been in the CFP if you decided to show up vs Cal in one of the more shocking blowouts of the year. However, you can still win the PAC.

That Cal game should never have been played but a certain 4 letter network wasn't fond of that idea. The air quality was way too dangerous for an outdoor athletic competition and don't think a single player was prepared to play with the wildfires. Arizona though just beat us down.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, 3 starters and one of them were both receiving equal time. Also, is Bama missing there top three WR's?

Starter in your mind maybe. Clearly you don't know what the word means.

Are you trying to lay the ground work for your excuses when you fumble away a sure touchdown on the goal line against tOSU....or are you preparing to tell us how your stud running back was ripping off 20 yard runs and about to go for 200+ when he leaves early with 12 carries for 63 yards.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So let me see if I understand this right.

You had to cancel on Washington this year because of Big10 scheduling, leaving you no good OOC teams. But Alabama/Saban is a "baby back bitch" because you didn't get to cancel against them instead?

Funny shit right here, complete with a lame ass dis from an outdated Adam Sandler movie.

More Please!

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That Cal game should never have been played but a certain 4 letter network wasn't fond of that idea. The air quality was way too dangerous for an outdoor athletic competition and don't think a single player was prepared to play with the wildfires. Arizona though just beat us down.

Living in WA I was surprised they proceeded with the game.

AZ has been a surprise team this year though and aren't a bad team to have a L to. I honestly don't know who's going to win the Apple Cup though. Huskies look way worse than last season and WSU has a great chance to win it but I'm not sold on the WSU defense.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So let me see if I understand this right.

You had to cancel on Washington this year because of Big10 scheduling, leaving you no good OOC teams. But Alabama/Saban is a "baby back bitch" because you didn't get to cancel against them instead?

Funny shit right here, complete with a lame ass dis from an old outdated Adam Sandler movie.

More Please!

I can't say for certain they could've retained it as I don't have all the information as to why Washington specifically had to be cancelled due to the scheduling complications. I believe the Bama game was scheduled way before the Huskies series if I'm not mistaken it was in 2011. The truth of the matter was Saban was a bitch and didn't want a home and home series or a 2 game neutral series. We had the guts to accept a one game at a neutral site in Alabama.

At least Notre Dame had the balls to face us in a 2 game neutral series in 2020 an 2021.

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How the hell did Boise sneak into the college football playoff rankings? I love my team but truthfully they have no business being there this season.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't say for certain they could've retained it as I don't have all the information as to why Washington specifically had to be cancelled due to the scheduling complications. I believe the Bama game was scheduled way before the Huskies series if I'm not mistaken it was in 2011. The truth of the matter was Saban was a bitch and didn't want a home and home series or a 2 game neutral series. We had the guts to accept a one game at a neutral site in Alabama.

At least Notre Dame had the balls to face us in a 2 game neutral series in 2020 an 2021.

Today I learned Dallas is in Alabama...who knew.

Maybe if you guys had showed up to the first Neutral site game, you might have got invited to a second. Nobody wants to pay Jerry World prices to see that shit show again.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"Can't say for certain".

:lol:

If you had to cancel against Washington because of "Big10 scheduling", you would have canceled against Alabama. Duh.

And "had the guts" - congrats on the same moral victory the other cupcakes get. When Wisconsin plays Alabama, it takes guts. When Alabama plays Wisconsin, it's Alabama getting an easy win. Cupcake status even in your own mind.