• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

CFP week 3

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bama was the #1 team. Wtf are you talking about, dunce?!?

And as such, the playoff game will be played at the closest stadium to Tuscaloosa, regardless of how far away the other team has to travel - far or close.

If the scenario is the Rose Bowl and the Cotton Bowl, then Alabama will play in the Cotton Bowl. They don't give a fuck how far the other team is traveling, it's not part of it.

Dipshit.

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The committee also used the injury excuse for Clemson who has the worst loss of all top ten teams vs Cuse. What they failed to mention was Clemson was still losing that game with their starting QB in and their wasn't much of a drop of performance from the second stringer. They basically gave Clemson a pass for that game. Then they counted the Auburn win as a great win. Sure, Auburn looks like world beaters now but that same Auburn team then struggled vs Mercer after that one score win at home.

The Committee then said they weren't aware of any major injuries that Oklahoma had during the Iowa State. loss. I'm pretty sure they had three or four key players out for that game.
I'm curious .... where do you think Clemson should be ranked?

ElTexan

Board Chancellor Emeritus
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And as such, the playoff game will be played at the closest stadium to Tuscaloosa, regardless of how far away the other team has to travel - far or close.

If the scenario is the Rose Bowl and the Cotton Bowl, then Alabama will play in the Cotton Bowl. They don't give a fuck how far the other team is traveling, it's not part of it.

Dipshit.
Gawd you’re dumb

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haven't paid much attention to this til tonight.

What was the committee lame excuse for having Clemson ahead of both miami and Oklahoma?

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haven't paid much attention to this til tonight.

What was the committee lame excuse for having Clemson ahead of both miami and Oklahoma?
Honestly though, I don't remember. That 2nd place ranking was a surprise to everyone but the true homers. I figured they would stick us in the 4th spot, but whatever. It'll all work out in another couple of weeks.

:suds:

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly though, I don't remember. That 2nd place ranking was a surprise to everyone but the true homers. I figured they would stick us in the 4th spot, but whatever. It'll all work out in another couple of weeks.

:suds:

Yea thankfully they play Miami but just don't see the logic in having them ahead of OU and Miami. The good wins we thought Clemson had doesn't look all that good now and they were defeated by a 4-6 Cuse team.

Hard to take the CFP rankings seriously when they make poor decisions like that. Sometimes I kinda think they rank teams in specific slots just to have a debate going.

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sometimes I kinda think they rank teams in specific slots just to have a debate going.

I have had this thought several times over the last couple of years. They have had some real head scratchers.

I still think they have the right 4 in their top 4, they just lack the order, but that will take care of itself over the next couple of weeks.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want to see chaos these final 3 weeks. If I had it my way, the final few weeks would go like this.

Wisconsin lose to Michigan but win the B1G championship game.
OU loses to Okie State or TCU in the Big 12 title game.
Auburn beats Bama
Georgia loses to Ga Tech before defeating Auburn in the SEC title game.
Notre Dame, Ohio State, and Penn State all win out.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CFP rated Clemson team #2 mainly because of the early win over Auburn. Well the Aurburn team that Clemson beat back then struggled to beat Mercer. Now they look like one of the best teams after destroying Georgia.

Where should we rank the Wisconsin team that struggled against FAU, Northwestern, Purdue and Illinois.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Committee then said they weren't aware of any major injuries that Oklahoma had during the Iowa State. loss. I'm pretty sure they had three or four key players out for that game.

"You're pretty sure"....you were pretty sure Wisconsin played Bama in Alabama too...and you were pretty sure about who cancelled what game too...which is the same as saying you have no clue.

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have had this thought several times over the last couple of years. They have had some real head scratchers.

I still think they have the right 4 in their top 4, they just lack the order, but that will take care of itself over the next couple of weeks.
Biggest head scratcher for me was TCU being ranked #3, winning the next game 55-3 and then dropping to #6 5 days after being ranked #3. Guess they should have won 56-3!

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want to see chaos these final 3 weeks. If I had it my way, the final few weeks would go like this.

Wisconsin lose to Michigan but win the B1G championship game.
OU loses to Okie State or TCU in the Big 12 title game.
Auburn beats Bama
Georgia loses to Ga Tech before defeating Auburn in the SEC title game.
Notre Dame, Ohio State, and Penn State all win out.
Now that's be the king of chaos!

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where should we rank the Wisconsin team that struggled against FAU, Northwestern, Purdue and Illinois.

You're a moron if you believe the Badgers struggled with those teams. They were in complete control of all the games in the 4th quarter. The same can't be said of Bama who needed a last second miracle to win last week.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"You're pretty sure"....you were pretty sure Wisconsin played Bama in Alabama too...and you were pretty sure about who cancelled what game too...which is the same as saying you have no clue.

Saban was a bitch and I am pretty sure about that. Badgers are open for a home 2 game series any time but his sweet and sour chicken ass is too scared. Good luck with Mercer.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
anti-homer. There were no struggles with any of those games.

Anyone who believes the Badgers struggled to beat those teams were just checking the box scores and didn't watch the games.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're a moron if you believe the Badgers struggled with those teams. They were in complete control of all the games in the 4th quarter. The same can't be said of Bama who needed a last second miracle to win last week.

Yet you claimed Auburn struggled with Mercer...and I'm the Moron, lol.