• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cavs are winning the title

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So after the fact you come running in here? hahahahahaha, what a moron.

BOOM

I was proven correct and all ten of the OP's points were proven wrong. This discussion is dead just like your brain. You pea brains are a waste of my time. No matter how right I am you will make up lies to make it appear that you're some how correct. Whatever helps you sleep at night big guy.

/thread

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was proven correct and all ten of the OP's points were proven wrong. This discussion is dead just like your brain. You pea brains are a waste of my time. No matter how right I am you will make up lies to make it appear that you're some how correct. Whatever helps you sleep at night big guy.

/thread

Translation: Sherpa Derpa Derp derpadity doo

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you have any other contributions on these boards, other than to give bullshit ratings and have arguments with people who know a lot more than you?

Or is 'derpa derp' the only thing you have to offer?

lol @ the weiner tucker complaining about rating when all he/she does is follow posters around negin' them. Go fuck yourself, hypocrite. I certainly know more about basketball and all other sports than your goofy ass.

"Lakers, lakers good...fuck the Cavs, where my Lakers fans at"....that's all you got, poofter.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol @ the weiner tucker complaining about rating when all he/she does is follow posters around negin' them. Go fuck yourself, hypocrite. I certainly know more about basketball and all other sports than your goofy ass.

"Lakers, lakers good...fuck the Cavs, where my Lakers fans at"....that's all you got, poofter.

So that's a no then.

Inimical

Sports Hooplah Local Reporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

/thread
bitch please, I take radio more serious then you. And he's retarded. Unless....Radio, is that you?

No but seriously, you're retarded. Damn that aggressive spell check!!!!

I kid, i kid, you're an inspiration to us all Radio Dayne!

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bitch please, I take radio more serious then you. And he's retarded. Unless....Radio, is that you?

No but seriously, you're retarded. Damn that aggressive spell check!!!!

I kid, i kid, you're an inspiration to us all Radio Dayne!

So the only thing you have against me is a cell phone spell check.

Meanwhile you posted the ten dumbest reasons which were all proven wrong and the Cavs lost in 5 games. You proceeded to say fuck a half dozen times to defend your ignorant and moronic post. Then you digressed to a cell phone spell check to make yourself seem correct and discredit what I say.

This is just comedy gold and I'm enjoying every last bit of it. My guess is you're one of those moronic Evergreen State College protesters. It's over you lost and made an ass of yourself in the process. Now to save some dignity and admit your mistakes and eat some crow like a good boy. If not just go back to Evergreen St. College to let your mind deteriorate even more or whatever is left of it.

Yawn, next please