• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cavs are winning the title

Inimical

Sports Hooplah Local Reporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now you mutherfuckers need to realize....

1. Lebron can guard whoever is hot on the other team, including slowing down KD considerably
2. Tristan will outwork Piece of shit Zaza all day
3. Mike Brown is making in game decisions for GS
4. Iman can guard Klay decently and JR can score the points
5. No one can guard Kevin Love
6. Kyrie can score what Steph can
7. KD can not guard Lebron and that will be apparent soon enough
8. Cavs bench over GS
9. The psychology of a major collapse last year makes it even more important for GS to win the first game
10. Draymond will get suspended

Cavs in 7

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I knew this thread was shit when you said no one can guard Love and Cavs bench over GS

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now you mutherfuckers need to realize....

1. Lebron can guard whoever is hot on the other team, including slowing down KD considerably
2. Tristan will outwork Piece of shit Zaza all day
3. Mike Brown is making in game decisions for GS
4. Iman can guard Klay decently and JR can score the points
5. No one can guard Kevin Love
6. Kyrie can score what Steph can
7. KD can not guard Lebron and that will be apparent soon enough
8. Cavs bench over GS
9. The psychology of a major collapse last year makes it even more important for GS to win the first game
10. Draymond will get suspended

Cavs in 7
lets hope it happens.

If it gets to game 7 you know the Cavs are winning it thats for sure...

just gonna be really really tough to get there. Cavs cant get closed out in 5...if they dont i like their chances. Gonna be tough though.

I think a lot of it comes down to Durant--- is Durant plays great and is hitting shots at a high percentage its gonna be tough----if the games get close and physical and Durant starts getting tight and nervous- the Cavs will win.

Inimical

Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lets hope it happens.

just gonna be really really tough to get there. Cavs cant get closed out in 5...if they dont i like their chances. Gonna be tough though.

I think a lot of it comes down to Durant--- is Durant plays great and is hitting shots at a high percentage its gonna be tough----if the games get close and physical and Durant starts getting tight and nervous- the Cavs will win.
I think the bench will be the main factor. Depends if the coaches play the starters 35+ minutes or not. That happens in the playoffs at times. If that doesn't happen then i would suppose Durant really filling up the sheet would be another huge factor. Its the main difference between this year and last. That and the fact that Kerr is not at the bench.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lets hope it happens.

For sure one of the dumbest things you keep posting is that if it goes 7, Cavs win "for sure".

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the bench will be the main factor. Depends if the coaches play the starters 35+ minutes or not. That happens in the playoffs at times. If that doesn't happen then i would suppose Durant really filling up the sheet would be another huge factor. Its the main difference between this year and last. That and the fact that Kerr is not at the bench.

How about a $705.00 vcash bet?
I'll gladly take Warriors.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And how exactly is draymond getting suspended? The only reason he got suspended last year because he picked up a ridiculous amount of flagrant fouls in the previous rounds. I don't think he picked up a single flagrant in the first 3 rounds this year

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Cavs win this series then it will need to be in 6 or fewer.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My brother who is in a Cavs fan ( the type of fan Gordon is) said no way in hell are the Cavs winning another G7 in GSW. I agree

I'm not saying no way if it happens, but Cavs "for sure" aren't doing anything.

Inimical

Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lets hope it happens.

You know what i'm going to double down on your Durant theory. On the surface it would seem that adding him is the ace in the "whole", yet he has the pressure of stepping up since leaving town. Conversely, he is the only one of the players on GS who doesn't have the memory of last year in his psyche. In my mind i expected him to play well but if Lebron is guarding him i felt he was less of a factor. But if he can step it up to a next level type performance then they surely should win. Personally i think Kyrie has icewater in his veins and it will be interesting to see if the Cavs defer to him in the clutch over Lebron. Im also interested to see the rebound battle between the two. Draymonds defense against taller men leaves alot to be desired IMO. And Kevin love is as skilled as a big man can get with all the polish.

Inimical

Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think u have to give me like 10 off or something says i dont have enough to accept.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know what i'm going to double down on your Durant theory. On the surface it would seem that adding him is the ace in the "whole", yet he has the pressure of stepping up since leaving town. Conversely, he is the only one of the players on GS who doesn't have the memory of last year in his psyche. In my mind i expected him to play well but if Lebron is guarding him i felt he was less of a factor. But if he can step it up to a next level type performance then they surely should win. Personally i think Kyrie has icewater in his veins and it will be interesting to see if the Cavs defer to him in the clutch over Lebron. Im also interested to see the rebound battle between the two. Draymonds defense against taller men leaves alot to be desired IMO. And Kevin love is as skilled as a big man can get with all the polish.

Durant is playing the best D of his career so Draymond has big man help. And Iguodala showed in 2015 he can at least keep LeBron from going supernova.