• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Catching Up

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At worst, BB is a much better than average coach.

At Best, he's won more Super Bowls than any coach in history.

As Best he will surpass Don Shula as the winngest coach in NFL History

As worst he tried to repair the broken careers of Matt Patricia and Joe Judge at the cost of an NFL season for his team

I don't hate Belichick. He's getting old and his ego is damaging his decision making. I don't hate Mac. I thoink he took a big stap back this year and allowed his emotions to get out of control. A sign of immaturity. A sign of lack of coaching support until someone stepped in and spoke to both Patricia and Mac. Things improved immensely from thet point, but it was too late in the season to make a difference.

The future will be dependent on what BB does in free agency and how well he does drafting youngsters who will be the future of this team. If he screws up either one of these, then no matter how well this team is coached, it may not have the horses to pull the stagecoach. If this team finishes at 8=9 in 2023, I think BB is done in New England. I cannot see Bob Kraft allowing him two or three more more seasons to reach the only record he doesn't own..

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure 2 with Parcells and 6 with Brady .477 coach with one playoff win in 10 years w/o Brady is good

How many Super Bowl's does Dungy have without Manning? Hell, how many does he have WITH Manning?

How many Super Bowl's does Shanahan have without Elway?

How many Super Bowls does Parcell's have without Belichick?

Payton without Brees?

Holmgren without Favre?

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many Super Bowl's does Dungy have without Manning? Hell, how many does he have WITH Manning?

How many Super Bowl's does Shanahan have without Elway?

How many Super Bowls does Parcell's have without Belichick?

Payton without Brees?

Holmgren without Favre?
Another Belichick ass licker, I get it. Dungy has a better winning record w/o Manning. Guy in 10 seasons has won shit as a HC w/o TB. His assistants all suck too, if they had TB they would be good also

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With you stating that, I'm pretty sure Mac is already feeling less pressure.
I think he at least feels there may be a better system put in place. Pretty sure third year he will feel pressure.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another Belichick ass licker, I get it. Dungy has a better winning record w/o Manning. Guy in 10 seasons has won shit as a HC w/o TB. His assistants all suck too, if they had TB they would be good also
This is out of line. You don't like BB, we get it, and you don't need to. I expect no less than you to be totally true to your own opinion. But can't you allow others to have their own opinions without disrespecting them with an undermining insult?

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is out of line. You don't like BB, we get it, and you don't need to. I expect no less than you to be totally true to your own opinion. But can't you allow others to have their own opinions without disrespecting them with an undermining insult?
its the 1st sign u r losing an argument calling someone names:suds:

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he at least feels there may be a better system put in place. Pretty sure third year he will feel pressure.
Yeah - The emphasis was on WHO was making the statement and the statement was "He would layoff" (BK), and not the changes to the system.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its the 1st sign u r losing an argument calling someone names:suds:
It can be, but he's not losing his argument.... and he's not winning it either. You can't win or lose an opinion.

It's ridicules that anyone thinks there's a conspiracy to make BB seem like the GOAT. At times he's pretty much a garden variety asshole. Who wants to defend that? Nobody. Sure there are some blind homers who just want to defend anything that elevates their team loyalties, but I just don't see that type of homer on this board. Seeing mostly the darker shades of gray is not the same as only seeing black and white.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It can be, but he's not losing his argument.... and he's not winning it either. You can't win or lose an opinion.

It's ridicules that anyone thinks there's a conspiracy to make BB seem like the GOAT. At times he's pretty much a garden variety asshole. Who wants to defend that? Nobody. Sure there are some blind homers who just want to defend anything that elevates their team loyalties, but I just don't see that type of homer on this board. Seeing mostly the darker shades of gray is not the same as only seeing black and white.
I say that same shit all the time. You can't argue opinion

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My apologies, did not mean to insult