• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Carson Wentz Apology Thread

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he had a better head coach, he'd have a better chance at success
I believe that too. They used him wrong. He was destined to be very good, and was until coach lost control.

Inquisitor95

Unexpected Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sorry @PhoenixEagles1 has had such a difficult time waiting for his idol to become the phenomenal superstar he was meant to be.

Any day now...

Justin Timberlake Waiting GIF by MOODMAN

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahh, Eagles fans. Gotta love em. My only thought to that tweet when I first read it was that it would hurt Wentz's confidence. But honestly, watching him play, he appears to have zero confidence anyway.
On another note when I see that, I can honestly say I have a little more respect for Donovan McNabb having to endure those jokers as long as he did.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Eagles head coach Doug Pederson said he has not considered benching Carson Wentz despite the quarterback's immense struggles.​

Wentz was a total disaster in Week 11 against the Browns, throwing two picks -- one that was returned for a touchdown -- and taking five sacks. Wentz has thrown 14 interceptions in ten games, and has the fourth lowest adjusted completion rate in the NFL. Pederson seemed surprised by a reporter's question about benching Wentz, blaming coaching for Wentz's consistent struggles. Benching Wentz for second-round rookie Jalen Hurts would “send the wrong message to the football team that the season’s over,” he said. Still, fantasy managers in superflex leagues should go ahead and roster Hurts just in case Pederson comes to his senses in the season's final six weeks.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Eagles head coach Doug Pederson said he has not considered benching Carson Wentz despite the quarterback's immense struggles.​

Wentz was a total disaster in Week 11 against the Browns, throwing two picks -- one that was returned for a touchdown -- and taking five sacks. Wentz has thrown 14 interceptions in ten games, and has the fourth lowest adjusted completion rate in the NFL. Pederson seemed surprised by a reporter's question about benching Wentz, blaming coaching for Wentz's consistent struggles. Benching Wentz for second-round rookie Jalen Hurts would “send the wrong message to the football team that the season’s over,” he said. Still, fantasy managers in superflex leagues should go ahead and roster Hurts just in case Pederson comes to his senses in the season's final six weeks.
you know when a Head Coach starts making decisions on what the fans think. You know that HC is on his way out.
Stay strong Pederson. Keep Wentz as the Starter! :thumb:
Dont listen to those pesky fans!

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you know when a Head Coach starts making decisions on what the fans think. You know that HC is on his way out.
Stay strong Pederson. Keep Wentz as the Starter! :thumb:
Dont listen to those pesky fans!
So who loses their job this offseason, the greatest gm in history, Howie Mandel Roseman or the greatest coach in NFL history, Douggie P?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So who loses their job this offseason, the greatest gm in history, Howie Mandel Roseman or the greatest coach in NFL history, Douggie P?
Watching first drive yesterday I was thinking they need to run until Browns stop it....glad Pederson didn't listen to this fan.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and since it was coaches being dumb against us and not for us.

What a difference between Stephanski and Kitchens. Had to be a lack of discline/respect. Last year the team was near the top in penalities and yards per game. Not sure where they are this year. But it can't be near the top like last year.