• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Carry Williams

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And that's Cary with the one r ... Couldn't edit title ..

BHF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,037.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lane is back on the roster. Here's hoping he is in game shape.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really wanted to resign Maxwell but the writing was on the wall. Someone capable across from Sherm is a need, big time. I don't think that person is on our roster.

BHF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,037.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really wanted to resign Maxwell but the writing was on the wall. Someone capable across from Sherm is a need, big time. I don't think that person is on our roster.

I have hope for Lane, but I suspect you're probably correct.

I remember the Vikes took Xavier Rhodes with the pick we sent them for Harvin. I loved him for our system. He looked like a beast last season, but has struggled a bit this year. He doesn't have ET to watch his back, though. #whatmighthavebeen.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, losing Max was tough .. Your only as strong as your weakest link at corner..

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Losing Maxwell hurt when we also lost Lane and Simon. I know Simon got roughed up in the playoffs but he did fairly well in the regular season.

Williams has been having trouble with basic coverages. Seems like he didn't put the effort to understand the system that you would expect from a vet.

OTOH, our DL has definitely put a strain on our secondary that really exposes a guy like Williams.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Losing Maxwell hurt when we also lost Lane and Simon. I know Simon got roughed up in the playoffs but he did fairly well in the regular season.

Williams has been having trouble with basic coverages. Seems like he didn't put the effort to understand the system that you would expect from a vet.

OTOH, our DL has definitely put a strain on our secondary that really exposes a guy like Williams.
Mmmm I feel like DL has done a good job of providing pressure on the QB. I'd say it's the secondary putting the pressure on the DL myself.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mmmm I feel like DL has done a good job of providing pressure on the QB. I'd say it's the secondary putting the pressure on the DL myself.

I think Cliff Avril is having the best year of his career. Bennett is playing pretty well. Everyone else is meh at best. I feel like we are blitzing a lot more and not getting much more pressure than we have in the past.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Cliff Avril is having the best year of his career. Bennett is playing pretty well. Everyone else is meh at best. I feel like we are blitzing a lot more and not getting much more pressure than we have in the past.

Blitzing more, but getting pressure on the QB. The problem been covering the TE for one, which is not on the DL and playing soft on WRs, which isn't on the DL. I actual feel the DL has played better then the LB or secondary. Especially the secondary. Which is kind of weird.

FirebreathingMonkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blitzing more, but getting pressure on the QB. The problem been covering the TE for one, which is not on the DL and playing soft on WRs, which isn't on the DL. I actual feel the DL has played better then the LB or secondary. Especially the secondary. Which is kind of weird.

except for Frank Clark, I guess I starting buying into the preseason hype a little too early for him. It feels like he's not even out there, maybe another year or two in the system and than he will start to produce like this preseason. But man I wanted Clark to be destroying people right now.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
except for Frank Clark, I guess I starting buying into the preseason hype a little too early for him. It feels like he's not even out there, maybe another year or two in the system and than he will start to produce like this preseason. But man I wanted Clark to be destroying people right now.
Yeah that's been disappointing as well as Hill and company. Not much pressure up the middle. Tell you what, this game against the Steelers, we need the DL to get to Big Ben., because ideally Sherman would cover the bigger M. Bryant, but he's going to have to cover the littler A. Brown beca use God knows no other corner can be trusted to cover him. Going to be a tough job for Sherman and M. Bryant is going to be going against short guys, not good.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yep .. D line has gotten pressure... It's our secondary blowing a lot of coverages this year... I mean POOCHING it and handing points over ....

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep .. D line has gotten pressure... It's our secondary blowing a lot of coverages this year... I mean POOCHING it and handing points over ....

Totally agree. The pressure is there. Palmer and Rodgers just did a great job of evading it. With Newton and Dalton, there was enough pressure but the coverage shit the bed.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Totally agree. The pressure is there. Palmer and Rodgers just did a great job of evading it. With Newton and Dalton, there was enough pressure but the coverage shit the bed.

I know man ... it's a pet peeve of mine in the game of football when you just leave a receiver wide open because you forget he's on the field... The one against the Panthers was just inexcusable with 30 seconds left in the game... HOW HOW HOW do you not account for a receiver in that situation ? I"ll never understand how that happens .... total meltdowns in our secondary ...

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Demote CW to clean the Clink shitter which I'm sure he could screw up.