• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Carolina Panthers

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Growing a bit tired of hearing the "well the Panthers match up well with the Seahawks because their styles are similar". It's like saying a Mustang can hang with a Corvette since they're both sports cars.

This injury is going to hurt them maybe more than losing Jordan Hill hurts the Hawks.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they score 48 on that nasty Carolina D I'll probably ruin my underwear.
If we put up 48 I'd bet 21 would have come from defensive or special teams scoring. 2 pick 6's and a kickoff return TD and their D would have to look like Denver's did at the end of the Super Bowl. Going for strips instead of tackles and letting us ring up a couple TDs late.

Wedgie

My 8yr old me would love 59yo me.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they score 48 on that nasty Carolina D I'll probably ruin my underwear.

I wasnt really predicting 48 points, but I am thinking it will be very bad for them.

Remember all the prime time blowouts last year?

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I expect a grind out ... I just never go in thinking blow out ... I know one thing though... You get to Cam he will serve up some bad throws... He get's too high and to low... Hopefully we don't wait until the second half to start balling ... We need to start out cleaner offensively, It's time we clean that up.... I feel like we will...

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Growing a bit tired of hearing the "well the Panthers match up well with the Seahawks because their styles are similar". It's like saying a Mustang can hang with a Corvette since they're both sports cars.

This injury is going to hurt them maybe more than losing Jordan Hill hurts the Hawks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwkQVY_1jpw

Last edited by a moderator:

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Panthers have the Me against the World thing going right now. THEY WILL come to play and play hard. They also have revenge on their minds. Hawks Defense will need to stay on the path that got them here and the Offense will need to take a huge step forward or this will be a 6 to 9 type game.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see a lot of groupthink going on with the "analysis" on this game. Lots of platitudes and cliché.

Remember how the games with the 49ers went in 2012 & 2013? We would go to their place and it would be a really tight game (we lost both on the road by close margins), and then they would come to Seattle and get smoked on national TV. The construct of the teams was pretty similar, but Kaepernick is a more dangerous runner than a banged up Newton, and Frank Gore is way better than any back the Panthers have. Now you got the Panthers coming to town for a prime time game after we've had a week off, and their best run stopping DT is out.

This looks like a smashing to me. I say we win by at least 17.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see a lot of groupthink going on with the "analysis" on this game. Lots of platitudes and cliché.

Remember how the games with the 49ers went in 2012 & 2013? We would go to their place and it would be a really tight game (we lost both on the road by close margins), and then they would come to Seattle and get smoked on national TV. The construct of the teams was pretty similar, but Kaepernick is a more dangerous runner than a banged up Newton, and Frank Gore is way better than any back the Panthers have. Now you got the Panthers coming to town for a prime time game after we've had a week off, and their best run stopping DT is out.

Crap. Your post will anger the karma Gods. Now I'm going to have a sacrifice a virgin or something, and good luck finding one of those where I live. Maybe I'll just lead my unicorn to the 4 leaf clover patch by the end of the old rainbow and make a desperate plea to the flying spaghetti monster to let us win despite your bravado. That could do it.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Gore right now is not better than Stewart, nope not going to believe that at all. Stewart has injury issues that has limited him a ton but when he is 100% healthy he is a better RB than Frank Gore is now. Put Stewart behind that 49er line and he would be a BEAST.

Also like stated by the poster above me i also believe in the Karma Gods. You go into a game to cocky and sure of yourself/the team and you will get kicked in the teeth. This has been proven right more often than wrong lol.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm talking about Gore then, not now.

And I dont believe in karma. and I'm not going into the game.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm talking about Gore then, not now.

And I dont believe in karma. and I'm not going into the game.

i Said yourself/THE TEAM

Trust me when i say we are all very glad YOU are not playing that is for damn sure lmao.

octagondd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gore right now is not better than Stewart, nope not going to believe that at all. Stewart has injury issues that has limited him a ton but when he is 100% healthy he is a better RB than Frank Gore is now. Put Stewart behind that 49er line and he would be a BEAST.

Also like stated by the poster above me i also believe in the Karma Gods. You go into a game to cocky and sure of yourself/the team and you will get kicked in the teeth. This has been proven right more often than wrong lol.

I'd love to see the professional sports data breakdown on that one.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

unlvmariners

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That might be the first time I have ever read anything from Prisco that was even close to positive about the Seahawks (didn't he choose against them all 16 games last season?)

Prisco is a mega turd. Cannot stand that guy. I didn't even read the article at first because he wrote it. It wasn't until I saw it mentioned on here that I decided to go back.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought his break down of both were fair and informative. I don't take anything any of those guys say at face value, but all of them have their moments of adding substance to that site. This was one of them. Well at least if you are interested in both of those LB's.

unlvmariners

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought his break down of both were fair and informative. I don't take anything any of those guys say at face value, but all of them have their moments of adding substance to that site. This was one of them. Well at least if you are interested in both of those LB's.

I agree with you about the article.

My side note is that Prisco is trash.