• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Carolina Panthers @ Seattle Seahawks

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't look this is going to be a good year, but at least most of the pieces are in place. Think Cary Williams isn't working out. Need the rest of the secondary to get back to where they were. On offense it may be time to pass the torch to the young players like Rawls and Lockett.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We've blown leads late in all 4 losses... Detroit would've been 5 if we didn't get lucky at the end...

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wtf is wrong with our defense ? We can't cover anyone down field in the 4th quarter of games .... Busted coverages all the dam time ... this was the worst loss in years ... Our season is officially in jeapeordy ... I'm beyond ticked at the lack of focus and preparation by this defense today ... Good defenses get better in the clutch not melt away like puzzles ... I'm pissed right now, more pissed than I've been in a long effin time

Itsmytime

I love Beer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 6.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If this team wants to do anything they have to dig deep and figure out how to hold leads.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't look this is going to be a good year, but at least most of the pieces are in place. Think Cary Williams isn't working out. Need the rest of the secondary to get back to where they were. On offense it may be time to pass the torch to the young players like Rawls and Lockett.

Yeah, focus needs to be on the OL next season... We need to get back to our power running game... Drafting OL (That have actually played OL in college), a DB and OLB should be our focus in the draft...

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For all the hating on the offense, it's the defense that is really letting us down.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wtf is wrong with our defense ? We can't cover anyone down field in the 4th quarter of games .... Busted coverages all the dam time ... this was the worst loss in years ... Our season is officially in jeapeordy ... I'm beyond ticked at the lack of focus and preparation by this defense today ... Good defenses get better in the clutch not melt away like puzzles ... I'm pissed right now, more pissedthsn I've been in a long effin time

We run a vanilla defense... Teams have obviously figured out how to take advantage of it... It's showing by having TE's expose our defense each and every game...

Itsmytime

I love Beer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 6.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, focus needs to be on the OL next season... We need to get back to our power running game... Drafting OL (That have actually played OL in college), a DB and OLB should be our focus in the draft...

I've always thought the stance Cable had on college linemen was bullshit, because these offensive linemen who apparently aren't sound technique wise, yet they do just fine elsewhere.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle has all the tools to win this game and start a winning streak. Today has to be the day they take the lead into the 4th quarter and don't let up. I feel Pete has finally learned his lesson and Hawks win this 27-13.

So wrong! :gaah:

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For all the hating on the offense, it's the defense that is really letting us down.

I agree since that is where most of cap is spent... We have a lot of players making bank on that side of the ball...

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What does the HAWK SAY?

LOSE.. LOSE... LOSE... LOSE... LOSE...LOSE...

droider

Human NFL Almanac and College Football Insider
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the main problem is that every top contract on the team is severely underperforming. unfortunately, the team is stuck with most of them because of all the guaranteed money sunk into them at the time of signings.

Wilson, Lynch, Sherman, Okung, Graham, Thomas, Bennett.. they've all been atrocious.

none of this is surprising however. when you lose the Superbowl the way they did and then everyone starts demanding more money due to the QB's new contract, everything goes down hill fast.

Itsmytime

I love Beer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 6.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going to try and be positive, but if they figure out what is going on and FIX IT there is a shot they can right the ship and maybe go on another run in the second half of the season.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yeah of little faith.
Sorry bro, but this is your 2015 Seattle Seahawks.

This team got fat (money/contracts) and lazy (lost their chips on their shoulders) and aren't getting it done. Losing Quinn hurt, dumping the whole offensive line killed that unit.

There will be no post season this year and that's ok. We had a great run and there's nothing to say they can't fix things and make another next year.

It is what it is.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry bro, but this is your 2015 Seattle Seahawks.

This team got fat (money/contracts) and lazy (lost their chips on their shoulders) and aren't getting it done. Losing Quinn hurt, dumping the whole offensive line killed that unit.

There will be no post season this year and that's ok. We had a great run and there's nothing to say they can't fix things and make another next year.

It is what it is.
Well you know me...never say die until your dead.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the main problem is that every top contract on the team is severely underperforming. unfortunately, the team is stuck with most of them because of all the guaranteed money sunk into them at the time of signings.

Wilson, Lynch, Sherman, Okung, Graham, Thomas, Bennett.. they've all been atrocious.

none of this is surprising however. when you lose the Superbowl the way they did and then everyone starts demanding more money due to the QB's new contract, everything goes down hill fast.

I don't necessarily disagree but Okung isn't getting paid... He'll be a FA after this season, which will make our OL even worse than it is now...