• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cardinals game notes

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
49ers Blog and Q&A: LaMichael James: I need to learn the NFL game

Gore, meanwhile, said he went through a full practice today after suffering bruised ribs Thursday. He said his breathing is back to normal and he's getting full night's sleeps again. He said he had to sleep sitting up immediately after the injury. "I feel a lot better from when it happened," Gore said. "Now it's go through hard, and when the Monday Night game comes, go play."

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well now we know why LMJ is sitting. Good character, love the responses and the heads up lead.

He'll get his and I hope its soon!

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
49ers.com | Frank Gore Feeling Better

Jim Harbaugh and the coaching staff are also taking advantage of the extra time between games, as the players have Saturday, Sunday, Tuesday and Wednesday off. But that’s not to say members of the 49ers won’t be at the team headquarters staying busy.

“That’s the thing about this team,” safety Dashon Goldson said. “Nobody’s really off, off. Those off-days that we have, a lot of guys are in here getting treatment and working out, watching film.”

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I better see Hockey out there!

do one of your get in the middle of a replay goal moment to explicitly point you out gig..... lol

I just maybe with how intoxicated I will be. Tuesday will suck at work lol

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"Frank Gore, the franchise's all-time rushing leader,..."

Taylor Price

Frank Gore is NOT the franchise's all-time rushing leader. The 49ers didn't magically come into existence when the NFL brought them into the fold in 1950. I really wish these rookie reporters would get their facts straight and show a little respect to 49ers HOF Running Back, Joe Perry and his family.

When Gore eclipses 8,689 yards he will THEN be the 49ers franchise all-time leading rusher. Gore currently stands at 8,226 yards and is on pace to break Joe Perry's franchise record by halftime of the St. Louis Rams away game on 12-2. If he can hold off for just one half he can break the record at home vs. the Dolphins the following Sunday.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

EXACTLY!!!

Anyone who says Frank Gore is the 49ers franchise all-time leading rusher is just flat wrong and disrespectful.

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Impressive. His able to control his addiction and still perform at a high level.

Ironically it was Singletary that helped straighten him out

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
49ers Blog and Q&A: Q&A: Has Alex Smith regressed? Is Jacobs Braylon Edwards 2.0?

I've been impressed with Fleming from a work ethic standpoint. He's been an every-day sight at the facility and has been on hand to observe every practice. He's ahead of schedule in his recovery from an ACL tear, and the hope is that he begins the offseason program along with the rest of the team.

As for Johnson ... I watched him warm up before the Seahawks game. He is clearly still dealing with a knee injury that affected him throughout the offseason. It's likely the reason why the team signed Eric Bakhtiari instead of activating Johnson off the practice squad when Clark Haggans was serving his suspension.