• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cardinals @ Cowboys

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As usual, I had everything perfectly orchestrated. My high tech painter's tape blocker kept me from seeing tickers at the bottom of the screen and my recording and skipping worked flawlessly.

I saw 5 AM games (out here) had had 4 slated for the PM. Dallas was one of them.

I had skilfully manoeuvred through most of the 1st half of the Dallas game along with the other games I had recorded. Loved KC-Cinc. And actually felt bad for the Ravens.

But I digress.

Before I was set to view the last few minutes of the first half which was all recorded, it was Happy Hour.

I went to my fridge with game on pause.

Opened the freezer door, and knew right away the Pokes were fucked.

Next freezer mug up in the rotation was my Dallas mug. My son said, "Couldn't you just have a Coke?"

The Hindu Hex is all powerful. And what's worse is yesterday I didn't have beer. And within seconds, Gallup scored a TD and wrecked his knee.

I also blame it for making the coaching staff having the team come out flat and manage the clock like a menatl deficient.

Dak's game could have been better, thought he was throwing it too hard.

TheStarOne

Militem Octoginta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The COWBOYS were out coached ............Prescott was pathetic early. He easily could have had 3 picks.
There was no run game.. And the Cardinals used quick passes to negate the COWBOY'S pass rush.
The COWBOYS had better have a smarter game plan if they face the Cards again.
And then there was the COWBOYS 10 penalties.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
YEP....Burn the whole thing down.

So disappointed.... I already had this team winning the SB this year and was thinking about a three-year run.

Funny, I had you here 3 hours ago.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The COWBOYS were out coached ............Prescott was pathetic early. He easily could have had 3 picks.
There was no run game.. And the Cardinals used quick passes to negate the COWBOY'S pass rush.
The COWBOYS had better have a smarter game plan if they face the Cards again.
And then there was the COWBOYS 10 penalties.

I thought they let the hard charging Dallas rushers just run past and behind for the most part as blockers guided them aside and around.

Murray squirts up the middle as they tear past.

Did they stop Arizona on 3rd down once? Certainly not often.

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As usual, I had everything perfectly orchestrated. My high tech painter's tape blocker kept me from seeing tickers at the bottom of the screen and my recording and skipping worked flawlessly.

I saw 5 AM games (out here) had had 4 slated for the PM. Dallas was one of them.

I had skilfully manoeuvred through most of the 1st half of the Dallas game along with the other games I had recorded. Loved KC-Cinc. And actually felt bad for the Ravens.

But I digress.

Before I was set to view the last few minutes of the first half which was all recorded, it was Happy Hour.

I went to my fridge with game on pause.

Opened the freezer door, and knew right away the Pokes were fucked.

Next freezer mug up in the rotation was my Dallas mug. My son said, "Couldn't you just have a Coke?"

The Hindu Hex is all powerful. And what's worse is yesterday I didn't have beer. And within seconds, Gallup scored a TD and wrecked his knee.

I also blame it for making the coaching staff having the team come out flat and manage the clock like a menatl deficient.

Dak's game could have been better, thought he was throwing it too hard.
At least I know who to blame now, Hank.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have zero clue as to what to expect in the playoffs. I think this team can beat any team and could also lose to any team come playoff time. GB & TB are the only two teams (QB's) that I think Dallas would have to near perfect to beat.
I agree with that. I do think we have to get more rushing attempts if we are gonna make it far at all. We threw the ball 39 times while Zeke had 9 carries and Pollard 3. We weren't having a lot of success, but in a 3 point game, that number us just too skewed. We aren't getting any open looks deep because play action is just a token for us

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with that. I do think we have to get more rushing attempts if we are gonna make it far at all. We threw the ball 39 times while Zeke had 9 carries and Pollard 3. We weren't having a lot of success, but in a 3 point game, that number us just too skewed. We aren't getting any open looks deep because play action is just a token for us
Question?
Should McCarthy take a more active role in the play calling? I'm pretty sure like all coaches, he's involved in both game plans before they become final. Should McCarthy ask Kellen to stand near him when plays are being discussed?

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Question?
Should McCarthy take a more active role in the play calling? I'm pretty sure like all coaches, he's involved in both game plans before they become final. Should McCarthy ask Kellen to stand near him when plays are being discussed?
and a follow up question

Do you think Dak changes any plays at the line and if so, how many could be run play to pass?

TheLonestarDUCK

Sleep is only for the tired
Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the Cowboys are 6-5 outside their division. Hmmmmmm

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Question?
Probably the #1 thing McCarthy was praised for in GB was his play calling. I think it's fine to let Moore keep calling, but I think McCarthy should mandate that there is more balance. When we run the ball 45-50% of the time with Dak at QB, we almost always win. I'm betting its 90% of the time or better.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Question?

I'd be happier if McCarthy was in a closet somewhere during the games.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably the #1 thing McCarthy was praised for in GB was his play calling. I think it's fine to let Moore keep calling, but I think McCarthy should mandate that there is more balance. When we run the ball 45-50% of the time with Dak at QB, we almost always win. I'm betting its 90% of the time or better.
I agree.
I think McCarthy needs to have his finger in Moore's belt loop. I also think both need to sit down with Prescott and discuss situational football when changing a play cause of a look the d is giving. I don't think we run the same delayed play through the A gap, show a little variety in the run game. That may HAVE TO BE from under center

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree.
I think McCarthy needs to have his finger in Moore's belt loop. I also think both need to sit down with Prescott and discuss situational football when changing a play cause of a look the d is giving. I don't think we run the same delayed play through the A gap, show a little variety in the run game. That may HAVE TO BE from under center
Man you hit it on the head IMO. I think teams hate seeing Dak line up under center because Zeke is a far better runner in that set, and the D can't pre determine the TE as a blocker or receiver. It also makes it tougher to defend QB runs and deep throws off play action. When they are in the gun the time they are just too predictable. The shotgun handoff to Zeke is almost always stuffed. He is a power guy, not a scat back