• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cardinals @ Cowboys

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man if we have a time out there at the end so we can throw the challenge flag, there's every chance we win that game. Nothing we can do about it now, but maybe it's something the coach can learn from. You simply can't call all 3 TO's before the 2 minute warning.

Inquisitor95

Unexpected Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Today sucked in every possible way. Unfuckingbelievable.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We suxed for sure but how can you play in the league when you don’t know how the refs are going to call the game.
They did not cause us to lose but they called a terrible game.
I totally agree. That fumble should have been review. The POS ref was right there and it was obvious the ball came out. Why do the opponents get away with blatant offensive holding every fuckimg game,but we have multiple first downs called back every game?

Several players and Mccarthy could be fined after their post game comments.

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the playoffs look like we will catch Arizona again, then get to go to Lambeau if we win.
Not the most simple road to a championship but what the hell... it would be a well earned one. Onward!

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not the most simple road to a championship but what the hell... it would be a well earned one. Onward!
nothing about the Dallas Cowboys is a simple road.
Dallas fans should never assume anything since the triplets retired and yet, year after year many fans here assume wins.

Read this tread. The media loves to whip on the head coach and grade on a curve with regards to the players & coordinators. Many many here buy in on every word and it shows in their posts. NOTHING IMO is worse than a football opinion based on another's football opinion.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
doubt we see GB until maybe next season
Good...get an early start talking all things Rangers and let the football fans watch and not assume the results.
Rest assured you and many like you can come back here when they lose and say you told us so. Tell us how it was all on the head coach and QB.

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good...get an early start talking all things Rangers and let the football fans watch and not assume the results.
Rest assured you and many like you can come back here when they lose and say you told us so. Tell us how it was all on the head coach and QB.
if i'm wrong i'll admit it but Arizona blew us out of the stadium. how many passes did they knock down? we are going to face them in the 1st round unless something weird happens like they win this coming weekend and LAR losses. but our o-line and bad calls on offense, defense and special teams showed how bad we can go. i hope we go all the way to the SB but the cyclic nature of this team doesn't bode well for that

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if i'm wrong i'll admit it but Arizona blew us out of the stadium. how many passes did they knock down? we are going to face them in the 1st round unless something weird happens like they win this coming weekend and LAR losses. but our o-line and bad calls on offense, defense and special teams showed how bad we can go. i hope we go all the way to the SB but the cyclic nature of this team doesn't bode well for that
Cowboy fans can be the most clueless fanbase in Pro Football with the lone exception of Redskin fans.
Carry On!

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i hope we go all the way to the SB but the cyclic nature of this team doesn't bode well for that
NO SHIT and yet "fans" seem to expect SB every year this team wins the division....kinda like the DFW media.

This team doesn't have any more warts than most of the playoff teams.

Let's see what happens when the Cards return to AT &T

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NO SHIT and yet "fans" seem to expect SB every year this team wins the division....kinda like the DFW media.

This team doesn't have any more warts than most of the playoff teams.

Let's see what happens when the Cards return to AT &T
I actually think we will beat them down the next time they come. They did have a great game plan for us...they were jumping our early routes, really could have had a couple of pick 6's. And I thought Moore got a little cute with the play calling. But once we figured them out, we were moving the ball. They can't run the ball, except for the QB.
I don't think Green Bay wants any part of us either. We match up really well with them. Rodgers is a Heck of a QB, but he can't move like he once did and he doesn't like to get hit, and our guys will definitely hit him

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually think we will beat them down the next time they come. They did have a great game plan for us...they were jumping our early routes, really could have had a couple of pick 6's. And I thought Moore got a little cute with the play calling. But once we figured them out, we were moving the ball. They can't run the ball, except for the QB.
I don't think Green Bay wants any part of us either. We match up really well with them. Rodgers is a Heck of a QB, but he can't move like he once did and he doesn't like to get hit, and our guys will definitely hit him
I have zero clue as to what to expect in the playoffs. I think this team can beat any team and could also lose to any team come playoff time. GB & TB are the only two teams (QB's) that I think Dallas would have to near perfect to beat.

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nothing about the Dallas Cowboys is a simple road.
Dallas fans should never assume anything since the triplets retired and yet, year after year many fans here assume wins.

Read this tread. The media loves to whip on the head coach and grade on a curve with regards to the players & coordinators. Many many here buy in on every word and it shows in their posts. NOTHING IMO is worse than a football opinion based on another's football opinion.
Bottom line is the Cowboys are in the playoffs with 6 other NFC teams. As the Big Tuna used to say - get into the tournament and see what happens. Beats being a WFT fan.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is why ignore is my friend for some. I am gonna keep watching no matter what LOL

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bottom line is the Cowboys are in the playoffs with 6 other NFC teams. As the Big Tuna used to say - get into the tournament and see what happens. Beats being a WFT fan.

100% agree.

My problem remains the opinion of the masses that McCarthy is so much less a coach than the other playoff coaches.
BUT THEN AGAIN, read this thread, the Dak haters always appear with their HSO's when they lose