• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cardinals @ Cowboys

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd be happier if McCarthy was in a closet somewhere during the games.
I don't know, I give credit in today's NFL to a coach who has his hand on the pulse of his team. If you believe the story two weeks ago that McCarthy told Jerry towards the end of last season that Nolan was a mistake and we needed to get Quinn. He's hired a darn good staff, involves and listens to them from what I hear through media interviews. He retained Moore and checked his ego at the door with regards to play calling. Not one person seems to have issues with McCarthy inside the walls at the Star. You always have to factor what it takes to blend with the Jones family. I think blaming McCarthy is lazy unless you can tell me 80% or more coaches Don't have issues with time management. The media wanted the OU or Baylor coach, many Dallas fans fall right in with that line of thinking, not me. I think between those three, Jerry got it right.

Funny....I think he's the best coach since Parcells, but I'll agree that it's early to have such a thought.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know, I give credit in today's NFL to a coach who has his hand on the pulse of his team. If you believe the story two weeks ago that McCarthy told Jerry towards the end of last season that Nolan was a mistake and we needed to get Quinn. He's hired a darn good staff, involves and listens to them from what I hear through media interviews. He retained Moore and checked his ego at the door with regards to play calling. Not one person seems to have issues with McCarthy inside the walls at the Star. You always have to factor what it takes to blend with the Jones family. I think blaming McCarthy is lazy unless you can tell me 80% or more coaches Don't have issues with time management. The media wanted the OU or Baylor coach, many Dallas fans fall right in with that line of thinking, not me. I think between those three, Jerry got it right.

Funny....I think he's the best coach since Parcells, but I'll agree that it's early to have such a thought.

Best since Tuna ain't saying much. It's been Clown College.

I have never liked McCarthy and I wish it was Riverboat Rivera guiding the ship.

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best since Tuna ain't saying much. It's been Clown College.

I have never liked McCarthy and I wish it was Riverboat Rivera guiding the ship.
There are a whole bunch of fRedskins fans asking a whole bunch of questions about Ron right now after that bitch slapping session on the bench last week and his "handling" of it. I'm not so sure he has a lot of respect in that room right now.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing this team does surprises me. They could come out and destroy the Cards. Or they could lose by 21. They likely will rest the starters in Philly.

They obviously need to have a different game plan because the one yesterday did not work very well.

The other problem is the refs. They were biased and sucked yesterday. That crew should be banned from working playoff games. So many bad and missed calls. They blew that fumble and the play should have been called back anyway. Refs missed delay of game on that. Totally intentional. That is about of simple a call as there is to make yet the missed at least two of them in the Cardinals favor.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coach Mac says starters are playing.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just looking at the stats - Vander Eshe - 10 tackles.

Lamb 4 targets. Im guessing w/o Gallup - Lamb will have to go back outside and Ced play slot. No matter - Lamb needs more targets as much as we are throwing.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love it. I think you have a lot to clean up. I think its important to work on yourselves, not worry about anything else.
I agree. I'd start pulling guys after a half in some cases but take our LT for example, he needs the work, injury risk or not

Dak_&_Zeke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just looking at the stats - Vander Eshe - 10 tackles.

Lamb 4 targets. Im guessing w/o Gallup - Lamb will have to go back outside and Ced play slot. No matter - Lamb needs more targets as much as we are throwing.
Both Coop and Lamb need more targets badly. No reason for Cooper to have single digit targets in every game. Kellen Moore needs to step it up.