• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Capitals make HISTORY

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Caps are going to make the league pay come next year! I am actually looking forward to seeing how they react. Man, I really hope, for the fans sake, they can finally get that gigantic monkey off their backs...but not at Pittsburghs expense.

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cool post, and to think, I just could have just went to the E$PN board to see this and many others like it.

You're right.....you used to make posts just like this.

Not that I agree with the first post, as it was a pretty classless thread.....but you of all people have no room to talk.

ROOLZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
almost... but this thread is still good for a laugh

You'd think the Caps had like 10 Cup Championships and are the defending Champs that got bounced by an 8 seed.

Relax people.. This is the Washington Capitals team we're talking about..They're very used to making history in negative ways.

Nice bump though.. kinda swamp like, but definitely noted.

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're right.....you used to make posts just like this.

Not that I agree with the first post, as it was a pretty classless thread.....but you of all people have no room to talk.

BUMP.

Look Roolz, it is your right to stay here and post exactly how you like. This is a free country and a free message board. You should just expect others to not always agree with you when you throw out those types of "hot button" loaded posts. Your Crosby post and this post by the OP are very similar. However, you (seemingly) always making yourself out to be the victim and getting mad at others for troll-esque posts that are very similar to the ones you author make you a hypocrite..... or at the very least that you have huge blinders on. I believe this is the "it" portion of what forty six and two might have been alluding to.

Also, your inability to accept any type of criticism speaks WAY more volume about you than who you make your NFL team allegiances to. Come on man, I think you are better than this type of behavior.

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't even begin to respond to the ignorance of that statement. You need to brush up on your NHL history.

lol, Agreed Loco. Although, in fairness, I think it has more to do with his age (I believe li0lish said he was relatively young) than willful homeritis ;-)~

Sharks ain't got NOTHING on Sabre and Caps fans.....heck, even Kings and Nucks fans. The Stanley Cup is a harsh mistress.....

;-)