• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cap Bumped to $130

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Pats can afford to let Edelman walk slot receivers are a dime a dozen and that is why the Pats will not over pay for one. If Edelman wants more then the Pats value him its bye bye. As to Amendola a lot of his injuries were Bradford leading him into bad hits. It was his first year in this offense I still think he will be okay

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get what you mean about slot receivers, those little short passes, slot receivers get from the slot position means they catch a lot of passes, regradless of who playing the position. However it takes a certain toughness to hold on to those passes, because defenses are going to lay a hit on him to discourage them and hold them from making additional yardage. Much safer to over pay Edelman a bit IMO, then to count on Amendola to make it thru the season.

I guess it comes down to the cap. Tabib is the first priorty.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Neithe Talib nor Edelman are going to be overpriced. If Talib wants big bucks for partial seasons, he'll get it somwhere else.

Edelman is even better than this years effort. He got a lot of short passes but he's capable of more. He is NOT a # 1 and cannot survive being the ONLY target. Put a complete team on the field and he'll have a better year......

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think both get team friendly deals and affordability determines which is a priority. Both are very good in New England and should be back if possible. I'd add Legarrette Blount too.

I think Talib is the most expensive but I don't think he bends us over. I think we can get deals done with all of them. I'd like spikes back too but I just don't see it without some serious work or getting relief on Hernandez.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think both get team friendly deals and affordability determines which is a priority. Both are very good in New England and should be back if possible. I'd add Legarrette Blount too.

I think Talib is the most expensive but I don't think he bends us over. I think we can get deals done with all of them. I'd like spikes back too but I just don't see it without some serious work or getting relief on Hernandez.

I think Spikes is gone unless there is more to the story than I know.....

Denver shutting down Blount cost him a lot of money.....