• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Can you believe this fool ?????

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RG3 on Patriots: 'They operate like a high school football team'

This idiot can't even compliment someone without insulting them.....
While trying to compliment their enthusiasm he compared them to a high school team and coach, as Homer would say; that boy ain't right....
But maybe it's because he is just a high school QB...:noidea:

RG3 on Patriots: 'They operate like a high school football team'
How did he insult the Patriots? I understand exactly what he means. Is anyone from the Patriots saying they are insulted by his comments? After reading the entire article, I think its obvious why the writer chose the misleading headline.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He actually has cut back substantially on his social media activities & in the recent past has posted much, much less than most of his peers. This was simply in reply to a reporter who prompted him & just about any NFL player (save for Lynch) cannot avoid talking to the media at times. Granted - RG3 went overboard in the past, but I believe that he is really trying to focus on the field at this time (may not work, but he is making an effort).

The comments in the article are harmless, and I am sure that the Pats would either take it as a compliment or not care. Pretty sure that the OP would not care if the player was not RG3 - must be the slow time of the year.

I wasn't commenting on anything Griffin had to say this time, but on the penchant for athletes in general to over expose themselves and "remove all doubt" (better to be silent and thought the fool...) these days via Twitter, etc.

I personally couldn't give a monkey's petoot what they have to say about anything.

I care about what they do on the field, ice, courts, etc.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw nothing wrong with what he said, very complimentary. The OP, however :crazy:

I'll bet your friends slap you in the head to say hello don't they Goober !!

6a00d83452700369e20167663c6008970b-800wi

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How did he insult the Patriots? I understand exactly what he means. Is anyone from the Patriots saying they are insulted by his comments? After reading the entire article, I think its obvious why the writer chose the misleading headline.

didn't bother me in the least. I was good with what he said.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was my point, if you actually read the OP, I said;in trying to compliment them he insulted them by comparing them to a high school team, not even college,but high school....
You can't be serious !!
You mean he couldn't have said; I love their enthusiasm and discipline, even though they are a 3 time SB winner they still have the hunger and excitement in their eye as you would find in a college team fighting for recognition, and their coach is the motor that makes them go ?????....
If I was RG-3's coach, I would forbid him to speak to the media, he's a buffoon, and if you think that was a good analogy then you may be in the same boat.....
I thought more highly of you than that....:scratch:
Alright I see your point.

And I agree... RG3 has done nothing but make a fool of himself to the media. Not sure why he keeps shoveling dirt on himself.