• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Can they win the next three?

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO, that's the only way this team stays alive.

vs BAL
@STL
@MIN

Three winnable games. With our tiebreaker scenarios ALL already screwed due to in conference/division losses (common theme for this team), Carolina/SF occupying the two WC spots at 6-3, and being 1.5 back in the division. Things look bleak. It's really going to take a big push from this team to get in.

Looking at the schedule, I think I once again see this team winning 10 games and missing out on the playoffs. Carolina is legit... SF is obviously not going away. The last NFC WC spot will likely go to an 11-5 team.

Like I said, that loss yesterday, HURT... A LOT.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lotta season, you know detroit will find a way to implode. will the packers call flynn now?

The injuries are adding up, but in a way, peanut going for 6-8 weeks is at least keeping someone healthy out there.

Getting tired of players deciding when they are playing. the staff needs to just keep the players inactive and let healthy guys go work out there.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lotta season, you know detroit will find a way to implode. will the packers call flynn now?

The injuries are adding up, but in a way, peanut going for 6-8 weeks is at least keeping someone healthy out there.

Getting tired of players deciding when they are playing. the staff needs to just keep the players inactive and let healthy guys go work out there.

Well, I respect Peanut and Cutler for trying to gut through their injuries, but yeah... it kind of hurt the team.

I was fine when Cutler started the second half hurt, but when his performance was VISIBLY being hurt by his leg, he should have been pulled immediately.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
at this point....does it even matter?

Sheesh..........this team is beat up.
Even if for some remote chance we did make the playoffs,we are not good enough to beat anyone.
Carolina,Seattle and SF defense is outstanding.
Chances are we would be facing one of those,if not,most likely New Orleans.
And no way in hell we stop Brees.....If teams actually tank a season to better their draft spot,this would be our chance......just sayin

It is a lost season.whether anyone wants to believe it or not.........

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The next 3 are very winnable.

Have to win them all though.

55briggs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have to, or else go for the draft pick.

blh7068

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO, that's the only way this team stays alive.

vs BAL
@STL
@MIN

Three winnable games. With our tiebreaker scenarios ALL already screwed due to in conference/division losses (common theme for this team), Carolina/SF occupying the two WC spots at 6-3, and being 1.5 back in the division. Things look bleak. It's really going to take a big push from this team to get in.

Looking at the schedule, I think I once again see this team winning 10 games and missing out on the playoffs. Carolina is legit... SF is obviously not going away. The last NFC WC spot will likely go to an 11-5 team.

Like I said, that loss yesterday, HURT... A LOT.

It did hurt, and the next 3 are winnable. WC looks bleak at the moment with the poor conference record...so help from Detroit will likely be needed. For me, its a one game at time/wait and see approach to this uphill climb.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It did hurt, and the next 3 are winnable. WC looks bleak at the moment with the poor conference record...so help from Detroit will likely be needed. For me, its a one game at time/wait and see approach to this uphill climb.

Agreed.

And SF and CAR have NO and NE this week. So who knows... this roller coaster ride of a season could take another turn and have things looking bit better for us come a week from today.

blh7068

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed.

And SF and CAR have NO and NE this week. So who knows... this roller coaster ride of a season could take another turn and have things looking bit better for us come a week from today.

SF has to lose the next two vs NO and WAS( common opponent losses for us)...otherwise leapfrogging them will be next to impossible.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SF has to lose the next two vs NO and WAS( common opponent losses for us)...otherwise leapfrogging them will be next to impossible.

Oh... geez. I didn't know that.

God... every year it seems we put ourselves in holes with these tiebreakers. I can't recall reading single post in the time I've posted with you guys that I've read anything positive about our tiebreaker scenarios.

Frustrating.