• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Can lebron win a ring without multiple all stars?

can lebron win rings without multiple all stars

• no- thats why he left cleveland and miami

Votes: 9 81.8%
  • no- hes a deferring expert

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • no- more losses than wins in finals lesidekick

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • yes- im a a lebron fan thats never been to cleveland

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I imagine it will be similar to the heat with wade and bosh. Countless times last 2 years Lebron would go to bench near end of the 3rd quarter with small lead or deficit. Wade and company would go on a run and Lebron would often come back in the game with a double digit lead. Much like in Miami, Cleveland would easily challenge for the eastern conference championship without Lebron. I pegged the cavs for a likely finals run before the Kevin love addition. Just guarantees it making another super team. Most non Lebron fans wanted to see how he would do just him, Irving and role players.

To sum it up top 3 SF, top 10 PG who was US team MVP over summer I'll add, top 5 power forward. Waiters is top 20, varejao is top 20-25 center. Who competes with that lineup?

Kevin Love didn't care about Cleveland until LeBron was there, Kyrie wasn't enticing enough for him. I don't know how much the US team mattered this year, I mean team USA beat Serbia in the Finals.

It's not even like LeBron's teams dominate that much, if not for an unlikely 3 pointer from Ray Allen, LeBron would be 1-4 in the Finals, he'd be the NBA equivalent of the Buffalo Bills.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lakers fans sure care too much about the Cavs.

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I imagine it will be similar to the heat with wade and bosh. Countless times last 2 years Lebron would go to bench near end of the 3rd quarter with small lead or deficit. Wade and company would go on a run and Lebron would often come back in the game with a double digit lead. Much like in Miami, Cleveland would easily challenge for the eastern conference championship without Lebron. I pegged the cavs for a likely finals run before the Kevin love addition. Just guarantees it making another super team. Most non Lebron fans wanted to see how he would do just him, Irving and role players.

To sum it up top 3 SF, top 10 PG who was US team MVP over summer I'll add, top 5 power forward. Waiters is top 20, varejao is top 20-25 center. Who competes with that lineup?
Can you provide us with some of those "countless times" that scenario happened?

Just 2 days ago, an interview with Wade:

How many games do you expect to play this year?

"As many as god will let me. You always want to be on the court. This year, without LeBron, we don't have the luxury we've had the last few years. But you can't control that. I'll hope for the best, knock on wood that everything will go great, and I'll play as many games as I can.
SH Blog: Dwyane Wade Planning To Play In More Games This Season

Translation:

It was nice to miss a combined 41 reg. season games the last 2yrs so LeBron could carry the team, while I rested for the playoffs and still collected my cash.

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You haven't seen anything yet.

The "Heat haters" thread has been kicked to the curb. Sooner or later another Lakers fan will start a "Cavs hater" thread this season. Or there will be so many posts by them about LeBron and the Cavs that there might as well have it's own thread.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You haven't seen anything yet.

The "Heat haters" thread has been kicked to the curb. Sooner or later another Lakers fan will start a "Cavs hater" thread this season. Or there will be so many posts by them about LeBron and the Cavs that there might as well have it's own thread.

hm, guess you'll have to remind me. did a Lakers fan start the Heat Haters club...?:rollseyes:

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What does the Lakers have to do with this? Are you suggesting that Kobe never won without multiple superstars? Plus he said All Stars.

I don't get why all you don't get the question he was asking. In Miami, Lebron had multiple above consistent all stars, and now he does in Cleveland. He asked can he do it without multiple. I think he can, but we won't find out at least this year.

In recent history, Duncan, Dirk, and Kobe done it.
No offense, but Bosh and Wade the last few years were nothing close to being " above consistent all-stars."

Key word.... "consistent"

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We're just discussing a topic like anything else, guess we're used to filling in the blanks for the Cavs since they had no fans last year besides shaneman, who was doubling as a Heat fan. Weird how they keep popping up out of no where.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My fellow Kffl fans will vow to the fact I've been a Cavs fan.

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hm, guess you'll have to remind me. did a Lakers fan start the Heat Haters club...?:rollseyes:
You going senile? This was your first post and thread "ever" on SportsHoopla.

Re-join the Heat Haters club NOW!!

"this will be new to some posters, but quite familiar to others. on CBS we had a thread of fans who were dedicated to HATING that the Miami Heat got away with collusion and were arrogant enough to say that they were going to be a dynasty and pretty much being flippant to the the rest of the NBA and fans of the game. so this was the brianchild of a Bulls fan roughly 3 seasons ago in the wake of "the Decision(which was BOGUS), and the "Yes.WE.Did" celebration. as a fan who STILL believes this was completely disrespectful of the game i'm going to attempt to re-start that great work over here. for those who are in guess we'll all know. for those who disagree, well, i know we'll here from you as well...

in any case, the Miami Heat SUCK...

CL67, owner of the thoughts of bandwagoners EVERYWHERE

Your mind was occupied by the Heat, LeBron and nothing else for the last 4yrs.

You give no thoughts or opinions about the league on the GB....unless it has to do with LeBron.

Like I've said many times before...you bring nothing to the table and that's a fact.

Last edited by a moderator:

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You going senile? This was your first post and thread "ever" on SportsHoopla.
guess it's YOU who's going senile, dingbat. here, let me try the question again s-l-o-w-l-y...

"was it a LAKERS fan who started(initiated/began) the Heat Haters club?" hint: try asking ChiTownCliff who began the whole thing. i'm fairly certain he'll say he's NOT a Lakers fan...:rollseyes:

Your mind was occupied by the Heat, LeBron and nothing else for the last 4yrs.

You give no thoughts or opinions about the league on the GB....unless it has to do with LeBron.

Like I've said many times before...you bring nothing to the table and that's a fact.

wrong as always. hey, it isn't MY fault you anti-Lakers clowns wanna regurgitate the same boring garbage day in and day out. i explained rather CLEARLY why i didn't like LeClown or the Heat for what they pulled. is it MY fault you couldn't find the answer acceptable? you're a clown, and THAT'S a fact...:whistle:

i find it hilarious that it's only YOU who constantly cries about me "not bringing anything to the table."(mostly because rationally debating ANYTHING with you is an utter waste of time). funny how this idiotic remark only flies from YOUR dumb pie-hole. LOL well, i guess if it was only left for YOU to judge...:pound: