• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Can Aaron Rodgers be part of the problem?

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why does no one even want to talk about Jordy Nelson here? You think Rodgers wanted him gone?

I mean, I'm sorry, but when Rodgers has played well, Nelson was a big part of it. Adams is not Nelson, he does not have his physicality or musculature. Rodgers needs that explosive playmaker that can come through for him. Now Nelson was a product of Rodgers, but it is very hard to get that kind of player that is a team player again. Especially nowadays where if you aren't elite you're pathetic for the most part. They need to steal Thielin. He's the perfect person for Rodgers.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hasn't Rodgers been clamoring all year that Davante Adams is the best WR in the NFL?

What else is he supposed to say? He lost his favorite guy.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rodgers looked bad missing the game tying field goal. Oh wait.

Never mind he was the one that got them in FG range.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why does no one even want to talk about Jordy Nelson here? You think Rodgers wanted him gone?

I mean, I'm sorry, but when Rodgers has played well, Nelson was a big part of it. Adams is not Nelson, he does not have his physicality or musculature. Rodgers needs that explosive playmaker that can come through for him. Now Nelson was a product of Rodgers, but it is very hard to get that kind of player that is a team player again. Especially nowadays where if you aren't elite you're pathetic for the most part. They need to steal Thielin. He's the perfect person for Rodgers.
Please. Steal Thielin?? Really? Like the Vikings would ever trade him to GB.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rodgers looked bad missing the game tying field goal. Oh wait.

Never mind he was the one that got them in FG range.
Please. 1:42 with a TO and all he could do was get them in position for a 49 yard FG. He was very nonchalant that driven and hade some off target throws. With a little more urgency, they could have got closer. Playing for a 49 yard winning FG is not getting them into position to win.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please. 1:42 with a TO and all he could do was get them in position for a 49 yard FG. He was very nonchalant that driven and hade some off target throws. With a little more urgency, they could have got closer. Playing for a 49 yard winning FG is not getting them into position to win.
His recievers had at least 3 costly drops. This is a lost season from the top to bottom and Rodgers still got them in FG range. That’s literally the second best outcome and the least you can ask ANY QB for in that situation. It’s almost a compliment attempting to criticize him for not doing more that drive when that’s all any team without Rodgers and maybe Brady can really ask for right there.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please. Steal Thielin?? Really? Like the Vikings would ever trade him to GB.

When he becomes a FA. Either way GB needs a white physical outside receiver that cares.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How can anybody root for a self centered guy? Brady has never been about money, in fact taking less to bring in more talent, but I would not support or like the guy if he became a cu nt
You're obviously drunk again... :D

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Horrible in the 4th quarter. He was missing wide open receivers and making bad decisions by trying to go for the home run when he could have moved the chains.

QB's Rodgers has beat - Trubisky, Allen, Beathard, Osweiler
QB's Rodgers has not beat - Smith, Stafford, Goff, Brady Wilson, Cousins

Can't win on the road either - last 2 4th quarters on the road...

42% Completion
82 Yards
62 passer rating
0 TD's

McCarthy sucks, but why does Godgers always seems to get a pass?
Looks like he is sabatoging McCarthy to me. At least at times. Like McCarthy calls something he doesn't like, so he shits on it.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His recievers had at least 3 costly drops. This is a lost season from the top to bottom and Rodgers still got them in FG range. That’s literally the second best outcome and the least you can ask ANY QB for in that situation. It’s almost a compliment attempting to criticize him for not doing more that drive when that’s all any team without Rodgers and maybe Brady can really ask for right there.
The list of QB’s with that amount of time and a TO who have driven their team closer is way too long to list.

And we are talking about the great Aaron Rodgers.

Aaron Rodgers is Immune to criticism but Packer fans.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is hard for receivers to catch balls that are not accurate throws Rodgers has been off all year.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you tell me, this was the deal-breaker. The catalyst. Green Bay tried to put a band-aid on it by signing Jimmy Graham, thinking he would be Rodgers' new go-to. Well, didn't work.