• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Can a newbie make a suggestion (not a complaint)?

BigAppleBadger

On Wisconsin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know whether it's possible to do this, but this would be the "killer app" for a sports message board... literally.

Is there a way to do a mobile version of a message board that is iPhone/Android friendly?

How awesome would it be to read threads and post from your phone while you're watching a game at a bar or at a friend's place? I miss out on most big game threads because I like to watch games somewhere instead of sitting on the couch with my laptop.

bchampy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know whether it's possible to do this, but this would be the "killer app" for a sports message board... literally.

Is there a way to do a mobile version of a message board that is iPhone/Android friendly?

How awesome would it be to read threads and post from your phone while you're watching a game at a bar or at a friend's place? I miss out on most big game threads because I like to watch games somewhere instead of sitting on the couch with my laptop.

Ghost In The Machine (the boss) is currently working on one.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hiya BigApple! It's being worked on. Not sure how long it will be. I've found that going to SportsHoopla through my smartphone isn't too clunky.

<--Camp953

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wisconsin Badgers The Badger board is fairly quiet, but there's been a few new Badger fans joining. We all tend to post more on the general boards, but I try to keep some updates running on ours.

Green Bay Packers The Packers board has a good running dialogue going. We've been quiet for a few days as our Packer board ring leader is busy with work. Stop in and say hi, though. See if you can get Moab's attention back.

There's a few Wisconsin fans active. JohnnyTata posts mostly on the NHL boards, but he went to UW. Smart is new, but he's been pretty active since joining. tk83 posts mostly on the Packers board or over on the other NFL team boards to talk NFL. I'm usually @ the WaterCooler. FlyingDarts is a rare sighting. I'm forgetting somebody.

BigAppleBadger

On Wisconsin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Green Bay Packers The Packers board has a good running dialogue going. We've been quiet for a few days as our Packer board ring leader is busy with work. Stop in and say hi, though. See if you can get Moab's attention back.

Sorry buddy but I'm a Bears fan. I just went to school in Madison.