• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Camp

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any body here seeing work outs? I went last year, but lost out on tickets this year.:gaah:
Next year I'm going to be ready to buy tickets the second sales start. Not sure but I think it took a whooping 4 minutes for them to sell out.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm guessing nobody here got tickets.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly have no interest in paying to watch the team practice. Same reason I don't buy preseason tickets.

My money went to tickets to real games.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly have no interest in paying to watch the team practice. Same reason I don't buy preseason tickets.

My money went to tickets to real games.

Camp is great and relatively cheap. I love seeing rookies and players I have questions about work out. Truely was fun as heck last year for me. Seriously recommend watching.

Wolvie

2018 DCFFL Champion!
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went on Saturday. It was a ton of fun. Was only $7.50

Wolvie

2018 DCFFL Champion!
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You lucky duck. So tell us what you saw and was it worth the 7.50?
It was AMAZING. I even ended up on the seahawks website.
Photo Gallery - 12s at Camp Day 2
I'm the tall goofy dude with the beer belly.

We got a bird's eye view and even got to talk to some of the players. Doug Baldwin came up to our area right after practice and signed some autographs. They had a ton of merchandise for sale (of course) but it was all 20% off, including any jersey you could want.

I didn't really notice any players stand out during practice though. There was a RB named Munson I think that had some crafty runs though. I can't info any info on him though. Harvin was out there but not really practicing. Sherman and ET were both taking reps on punt returns. Richardson looks like he is going to be the blazer we are all expecting. And Doug Baldwin is a really cool and friendly guy.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was AMAZING. I even ended up on the seahawks website.
Photo Gallery - 12s at Camp Day 2
I'm the tall goofy dude with the beer belly.

We got a bird's eye view and even got to talk to some of the players. Doug Baldwin came up to our area right after practice and signed some autographs. They had a ton of merchandise for sale (of course) but it was all 20% off, including any jersey you could want.

I didn't really notice any players stand out during practice though. There was a RB named Munson I think that had some crafty runs though. I can't info any info on him though. Harvin was out there but not really practicing. Sherman and ET were both taking reps on punt returns. Richardson looks like he is going to be the blazer we are all expecting. And Doug Baldwin is a really cool and friendly guy.

It is hard to see every thing going on, but just getting a look at the new guys is neat. Last year The OL were doing drills right in front of me. Wasn't hard to tell that Carpentar was out of shape, I would of loved seeing how Britt looked. Players are a lot more fan friendly as you mentioned.
I want to go next year and will schedule one week of vacation to watch. The one warning I give is...take care of your business before you go to camp, because those porta potty have a line from the moment you get their until you leave.

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is hard to see every thing going on, but just getting a look at the new guys is neat. Last year The OL were doing drills right in front of me. Wasn't hard to tell that Carpentar was out of shape, I would of loved seeing how Britt looked. Players are a lot more fan friendly as you mentioned.
I want to go next year and will schedule one week of vacation to watch. The one warning I give is...take care of your business before you go to camp, because those porta potty have a line from the moment you get their until you leave.

Crazy how big the guys are fully padded huh? Ive never gone to TC for the hawks, but I have had the chance to have field passes for a couple of Coug games. My nephew and I stood a couple feet away from the linemen warming up doing drills. And those guys are giants, can't imagine a full roster of NFL linemen.

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't remember where I saw this, but I read something that said Richardson has looked like a Percy Harvin clone in camp so far. Obviously it's just practice and we won't find out what he's really got until the games start, but if he's an on-field clone of Harvin, the receiving corp got a whole lot better with his selection in the draft.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been to camp in years past when the tickets were easy to get and it's always a lot of fun to watch.

Mr. Tacoma

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went a few years ago and Pete was tossing a football back and forth with fans. Really fun atmosphere.